Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
The click bait thumbnails are very common on you tube at the minute I think they get more views in some cases….

Reactions: 4

StandUp21

His looks now match his personality! 🤮

That must be at Sam's, you'd be charged at least £50 for that eating out & I can't see him paying that! (Trendy to order a tomahawk but you're getting ripped off as it's essentially just a ribeye with bone left in 🤦‍♀️)
That isn’t Sam’s house, I was wondering if it’s Ms Titty 🤔

pinklily8518

#115 checking in… cannot believe we are at 228!! Welcome aboard to 228, we are all friendly here. Sounds like you know DW like we all do 🤪

Nicky999

Initially i was looking for clues that they'd shared the bed, but I agree I don't think they stayed there, it just didn't ring true

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Such low engagement across all the socials and his Patreon that I really don't understand why they persist.
Kaz doesnt even get a like or comment on anything on her own fb page relating to the content her and Wheeler are producing.
And as for the grammar and spelling it's all so unprofessional.
Give me strength, it’s embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

droese24

VIP Member
You are not really the best in the world at what you do, your not even the best in the country C+ thats gotta hurt the ego.
That 2.5K of views you purchased stand out like dogs balls against the rest of your views doesn't it Dave, anyone else would of purchased a few more over the latest videos so it didnt seem so obvious but not David.
He assumes everyone else is as stupid as he is (when in reality, no one else is quite THAT stupid). It's almost as if he doesn't realize most people have a basic grasp on numbers, math, and trends.

bear35

Hopefully this is clickbait as I can confirm Old Orchard Nursery is a fantastic place to eat and I’ve never once heard a bad word said about the place and they’ve eaten there a few times 🤷🏼‍♀️
exactly the same here. Never heard anyone having something they don’t like here😢they shouldn’t allow it

Here comes the hotstepper

And his Patreon is now down to 17% of his ‘goal’

Views on YouTube are bought…… without those views are under 200.

Little to no engagement on Facebook. Academy at 113……. With zero posts everyday.

In other news - the police had set a date for his arrest (a couple of weeks ago) but the team got redeployed at the last minute. The police agree it warrants arrest - and I’m still working with them to try and ensure that happens and that he is brought to justice for the lies and threats.
Fantastic news 👏👏👏👏👏