Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He’s just clueless, clickbait and those stupid thumbnails he does just put people off, you know you are just being conned into watching. Shouldn’t he be in hiding by now because of the fame that would happen if he went down the YT route? Maybe that’s why he’s disappeared and is finally doing th boxing that he started his diet for last December 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JCMSadie

VIP Member
He's making the mistake thinking that YT is like TT, and that people will think random videos have gone viral. The algorithms are different, and so it's very obvious when he buys YT views.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
These need to be a vLog of the stay. Otherwise there is no point making a video, just write a retrospective review on TripAdvisor.

Dan shoots himself in the foot by over sharing on lives. In the live where he talks about telling Kaz they got an investment. He said he rocked up to an AirBnB to film a review in the middle of the day after he had done the meeting. I’m sure he says that Kaz and Sam had already set all the cameras up and got internal shots before he arrived.

So making a slight leap of assumption that these are one and the sane video. It would suggest that Dan turned up on the day and did the piece to camera with Kaz.
Snap! I came to the same conclusion too 😂

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Just checked the email I signed up to 8020 with &, lo and behold, the dipshit has started emailing me again with his new business!
Just to be clear - what exactly is his new business? This stupid review thing?
Yep. We get to watch him and Karen eat sandwiches and say how much they like them 😄
I like food too, can I call it a business?

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If those YouTube views were genuine he would have been mad not to capitalise on it and keep posting, instead he’s done as usual, fuck all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

droese24

VIP Member
If I was their investor I'd be pretty pissed atm. As always it's all talk and not doing.

"Reviewing" a few local eateries and watching some comedians is hardly earth shattering content. And 1 video in the last week..... has he lost interest already?

Whole thing seems to be the usual hap hazard rubbish.
Lucky for him Kaz is so blindly in love, she doesn't care about ever re-paying her lone. The whole thing is ridiculous and pathetic!

Reactions: 6
I love it when they talk directly to the comedian …

So his click bait experiment with his latest video about a big p*****s…. Going viral with a whopping 200 odd views 🤣 is it click bait or quality of the content?

It was so dull , and I didn’t even think his bulge was even that big to mention 🤷‍♀️ Just saying …. As you were

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Fucking back street breeders. Cats, dogs, there is no need. I volunteer for a cat charity. We picked up a cat giving birth in a pool of blood last week. It was horrific. All the kittens died. Fucking back street breeders. 🤬
Totally agree, they have no clue what they are doing and it’s just completely irresponsibl.

Bless, not an iota of interaction

You ok Kaz babes?

View attachment 1410567
But 2,700 people loved his video, surely they’re all clamouring to have him visit their choice of venue?

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Desperate times, more views bought for YouTube for his last comedy reaction, his live is how to easily get weed from the nhs and on his fb and tiktok he’s trying to start an argument by stating that womens hormones are more talked about than mens..the acting from Kaz on the tiktok is cringeworthy in the extreme and he does get called out on fb for his obvious attempt at baiting an argument. Low hanging fruit Dave, low hanging fruit. Oh yeah, two hours it’s been up on tiktok and not one like or comment,can you buy those like he is for YT?

pinklily8518

Why is he allowed to use my details to send me shit emails on a different subject to 8020 lifestyle. That's what I signed up for not this shoite. He just doesn't give a flying f***.. I have a good heart, I'm kind to everybody and anybody. I go out of my way to help people but I got to say I loathe these 3 with a passion. I actually hope they lose everything, their homes, relationships, every penny they have, their children the lot.
I got the same and thought the same. I’m just not interested and how the hell is it okay to use my email to spam