Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
😳

Is this like a magic spell or something? shout it loud & often enough & people will believe & it will actually happen?!

Those who constantly need to scream

"Living my best life...so happy...blah, blah",

usually aren't any of that & real life is the exact opposite.

In any type of reality, how is this a 'job'???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I think the whole Instagram influencer/YouTube career will be considerably diminished in the coming 12 months, people just won’t have the disposable income to be influenced into buying rubbish.

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Hes artificially (surprise) inflating his food reviews. Later he'll claim a content review clearly shows "they" love his review content.

Of course it won't be to sell the idea hes popular for free pints.
Well well well

"The cloudiness is very good"
What the FUCK does that even mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha

itsme!1983

Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame 😂
😂 I’m actually beginning to think they are just playing us now…surely this is satire and they aren’t actually seriously both reviewing eating a sarnie from a cafe that sourced their bread roll and tomato from a local shop ?! 😂 the lemonade they were drinking is on sale in my local sainsburys 😂
Lona J Marshall…. I trust that visit from Singapore will be edging ever closer now you’ve seen you too could eat a cheese sandwich and drink some pop here. 😂🙈

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I'm struggling to say anything meaningful to any of this! 😳🤪

Well Sam, I hope you & your family live a luxurious life from these wonderous earnings from your live in deluded wannabee....

As Dire Straits once said "money for nothing, & the chick's for free (i think! 😃) 🎶🎵🎶

hlb79

Why is anyone going to pay when they can get it for free a week later! His whole back catalogue will be on youtube. His content is usually days out of date anyway whats waiting 7 days more for it. As usual he wants to do the minimal for most financial gain but that won't work on patreon expecting people to pay when he is too lazy to give then something different. A content creator who doesn't create 🤣

• Haha

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Yup massive revenue! Just spent that on 2 gin and tonics!
Wheeler keeps pointing out how much of a success this all is. It should be apparent, if it actually was.

And training to walk the width of Britain by doing g laps of Burwash. That seems like a limited variation of terrains. I think their route goes through the Brecon Beacons, so it’s probably worth doing some hill walking training.

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Its crazy that he (and others buying into it) think watching a film with his ramblings stoned on zoom is worth paying for
Exactly! If I want to watch a film and listen to people chat shit I can sit in my lounge with my kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their biggest shared delusion is that they are funny to watch and listen to, that his sexual innuendo and her utter thickness are somehow side splittingly funny and I’m going to pay 25.00 a month for it. But listening to her mispronounce words and him repeat it constantly is not funny, it’s just embarrassing and tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rod J

I am calling bullshit on the air BnB no way did they stay over night, you dont see them eat breakfast, they dont tell you the price and to say numnuts slept on the sofa the 2 seater sofa leave it out will ya. they didnt even speak to the host
Nice try dickhead

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
We are probably just weeks/days away from the ……. “I’ve realised my heart isn’t in content creation ……. It’s weight loss 😂 and I’m sorry and …….. for just £50 a month you can join 8020 ………where you can access ‘the show’ which will transform your life”

The show that never talks about weightloss - the show that is currently available for £3 a month (and that’s over priced) ……. The show that is run by two unqualified people scamming those of us who are looking for help
" Gang, I realise that 8020 is truly where my heart is. It always has been, but I lost sight of it somewhere along the way. I have helped thousands of people over the years and I want to continue to do that, but I need your help. If you join today and enter the code 8020PLAN I will give you a cheeky discount and throw in my book for free. Come on Legends, let's do this! "

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Really.....😂😂😂😂
At least we know where his "investment" is going - hes buying views to fabricate his popularity.

Just like how he kept all the free trial members in the Scamademy to make it look like all those people were actually paying him.

Blokes a dreamer.

• Haha

JCMSadie

VIP Member
The editing actually gives me motion sickness. It's so amateur.

All I got from that video is that you have to drive there...? And it has a bed.

• Haha
  • Heart