Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was weds evening he was doing the show now? Weekly on a weds 6pm, so we are going to have to wait a bit longer 🙈

Reactions: 8
He said an evening show folks 6pm last week so we are going to have to wait for the worlds most influential content creator I’m afraid. He’ll be busy with his “investor” now who will be in awe of how the dim duo between them this week have managed to release one tik tok about stealing a neighbours TV and another one with incredible nutrition info about how to eat three pasties before the gym and enlightening vegans that they were wrong all along…whey protein is plant based! Hooray!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg! She just gets dumber by the day, being around Wheeler has sapped any intelligence or morality that she had.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG! DJ literally gives no shits about them til they mention him one too many times. FFS. Notice how it’s all just DJ now and not DJ and his 7 trolls 🤣🤣. I think we forgot, Dan W does his daily training, then does his 10,000 steps. After that he will meet with his big time investor (a man obvs as women wouldn’t have that much money unless they’ve been charging for sex). He will then discuss, prime, six figure content with Kaz. Then spend time making a nutritious meal for dinner. Then he’ll probably have another shower and give his teeth another brush. That means that the earliest he will be able to talk about his life changing contract signing will be 6pm. Champagne on hold peeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG! DJ literally gives no shits about them til they mention him one too many times. FFS. Notice how it’s all just DJ now and not DJ and his 7 trolls 🤣🤣. I think we forgot, Dan W does his daily training, then does his 10,000 steps. After that he will meet with his big time investor (a man obvs as women wouldn’t have that much money unless they’ve been charging for sex). He will then discuss, prime, six figure content with Kaz. Then spend time making a nutritious meal for dinner. Then he’ll probably have another shower and give his teeth another brush. That means that the earliest he will be able to talk about his life changing contract signing will be 6pm. Champagne on hold peeps.
You missed out his jackhammer session with Sam, he's a very busy man you know 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The occasional prank is fine I guess - but I personally would give any grown ass adult that likes to pranks to this extent a wide berth. Grow the duck up. There’s a real fine line between that sort of humour and bullying because the joke is on the person being pranked.

Reactions: 10
The occasional prank is fine I guess - but I personally would give any grown ass adult that likes to pranks to this extent a wide berth. Grow the duck up. There’s a real fine line between that sort of humour and bullying because the joke is on the person being pranked.
I would not accept someone entering my home uninvited, especially for a "prank."

Edit: *UNinvited

Last edited:
  • Heart
I would not accept someone entering my home invited, especially for a "prank."
We always give our neighbours a set of keys to our house when we go away, we've known them for years and we trust them. If they ever pranked us then there's no way we'd ever do it again.

I wouldn't trust Kaz as far as I could throw her, she's a moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg! She just gets dumber by the day, being around Wheeler has sapped any intelligence or morality that she had.
Think she 100% believes it now as well! Stupid!

Also, the tiktok, part one and part 2, I can’t understand if it’s faked to look funny or if it’s real and she’s done it because she thinks she looks funny. Is she trying to go viral now too? It was the least funny thing I’ve ever watched and if it was real then letting yourself into your neighbours house and stealing something is a crime.

Wheeler is destructive. To himself, and all those around him. Has he improved the life of anyone he's come in contact with? Anyone? I mean just look at his family relations. Friends? Wow. The more time anyone spends in his company, the further down he hauls them. It's only a matter of whether they realize it or not (most have, and have distanced themselves and moved on). Not many left, and look where it's getting them!

You missed out his jackhammer session with Sam, he's a very busy man you know 😉
Blocked it out for my sanity 🤣🤣🤢

Aw she’s blocked me on TT I can’t find her to see this vid 😢😢 I’ve never commented on her videos she must have cross referenced who comments on Funky and our other friends on there and blocked that way !!
Yes, set up another account and just use it for viewing and not commenting x

Reactions: 6
Just found her on TT and watched both parts of her ‘prank’. To be honest I’d be bleeping livid. I love the way she’s turned it all on the neighbour for not finding it funny. He could in theory go to the police.

Just found her on TT and watched both parts of her ‘prank’. To be honest I’d be bleeping livid. I love the way she’s turned it all on the neighbour for not finding it funny. He could SHOULD in theory go to the police.
Fixed that for you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8