Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So around 10 viewers, across all platforms (at least one hun probably watching on 2 devices). He claims 1000. Standard Dan!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that's 2 on YouTube
4 on Facebook
5 on tiktok

🤣🤣🤣
wow - what an audience.
What an inspiration they are.

"Everyone should have to take a test to become a parent or pet owner?"
What the actual duck

Coming from the man who for an injured dog - suggested stamping on their head, or strangling them - to put them out of their misery.
He is a bleeping psychopath, who shouldn't allowed near animals, children.... or just generally around other human beings.

And as for the elephant, It helps if you are in the same country as your child.

What a couple of absolutes twats.

No sensible or sane thing comes his mouth.
and she is just as bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

He has zero qualification to speak of pets or animals at all, let alone children! And he shouldn't be allowed around either, or adult humans for that matter.

Reactions: 12
wow - what an audience.
What an inspiration they are.

What the actual duck

Coming from the man who for an injured dog - suggested stamping on their head, or strangling them - to put them out of their misery.
He is a bleeping psychopath, who shouldn't allowed near animals, children.... or just generally around other human beings.
It sickens me that he could even contemplate that 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget he asked a child if she’d sit on a mans face. So there’s that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They always seem to have the same people on as 'guests'. Is that lady especially knowledgeable on the subject(s) being discussed?

Has Dan covered the process he's gone through when selling the kittens to ensure they owners are proper good eggs?

Sorry to have to ask but I really CBA to watch it anymore. If a restaurant gave me food poisoning multiple times I'd not bothering going back anymore, same logic applies to 'the show'.

Reactions: 9
I have just watched his video on religion... I really wish I had not...I am religious and if you going to comment about us not pushing our relationship on you, then Dan shut your bloody mouth on the Bible and Jesus, when you clearly don't know anything about it.. Keep your opinions to yourself! 🙄

Also, perhaps you need to stop looking to rip apart religion and actually look at step 3 of your program properly 👍

As for the attached..... Dan, you don't talk about fitness at all.... Stop kidding yourself 😂
Yes it’s not on at all. I’m not religious but I have respect for peoples faith because - why not? Again, it’s all a Katie Hopkins style “all attention is good attention” wind up. Idiot.

& what a crock of tit they are, this one in particular 🤦‍♀️
I would love all the positive reviewers to post again 12 months later. I would bet my house on it being a completely different story by then.

& what a crock of tit they are, this one in particular 🤦‍♀️
I would love all the positive reviewers to post again 12 months later. I would bet my house on it being a completely different story by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The second hand embarrassment from this is enough to make toes curl! Dumb and dumber need to face facts and call it a day.

Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber - nobody is interested in your ramblings

Screenshot_20220414-180041_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.