Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1190 calories in one meal?! What was the context of this?!

Yep - the prick went straight into this without asking ANY questions. The guy is doing 40 miles a day (on a bike he said) so Wheelie started lecturing about front loading, back loading and intra-loading carbs.

The guy then said he was diabetic 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Remind me again how old Archie is, 11? Another highly inappropriate conversation towards a child.

He’s in Kaz’s house speaking like that to her child and still she laughs along with him and doesn’t pull him up on it!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He's at hers!?! 😳 why? Is Sam there too??

Why are they even bothering on the first long weekend of the year, in the kids holidays! Single digit viewers, which appear to be mainly TCHQ! 🤣

Just too many questions....

Those headphones aren't doing her any favours, ruined her hairstyle & make her look like she's got a tiny head on a large body 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remind me again how old Archie is, 11? Another highly inappropriate conversation towards a child.

He’s in Kaz’s house speaking like that to her child and still she laughs along with him and doesn’t pull him up on it!!!!

WTAF?! My child is 10 and I wouldn't have the conversation around my bonus kids, who are 24 and 21. He's actually disgusting. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Why are they even bothering on the first long weekend of the year, in the kids holidays! Single digit viewers, which appear to be mainly TCHQ! 🤣

Those headphones aren't doing her any favours, ruined her hairstyle & make her look like she's got a tiny head on a large body 🤦‍♀️
It’s not the headphones. She’s just fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep - the prick went straight into this without asking ANY questions. The guy is doing 40 miles a day (on a bike he said) so Wheelie started lecturing about front loading, back loading and intra-loading carbs.

The guy then said he was diabetic 🤦‍♀️
And rather than admit a mistake just told him to mainline more insulin

Tbf when people are off work would be a good time, they'll still spin the lack of engagement to people working in service industries or some tit

Sam, sweetheart, I implore you. Change the bleeping locks.

Hot cross buns man 💤 😴 💤 😴 💤 😴

If only science was as performative as Dan. Heres some filler of me demonstrating to an adult what drinking looks like.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He also managed to get his favourite topic sex into the two minutes I had a look (1 person watching on BFNG guy page…aka me) he said sex is always a transaction; men pay prostitutes; women “give” sex in return for “paid bills” He clearly hasn’t had it for at least a year as his 65p YouTube monthly income ain’t covering anything! 😂 When is this guy just going to stop?
He has confirmed what we already know- sex & love are not the part of the same thing in his world. His hedonistic view of it would make any sane person run a mile. Run, Sam!!

There's no transaction in my relationship- it's called mutual affection.

He's a pathetic excuse of a man!

And rather than admit a mistake just told him to mainline more insulin

Tbf when people are off work would be a good time, they'll still spin the lack of engagement to people working in service industries or some tit

Sam, sweetheart, I implore you. Change the bleeping locks.

Hot cross buns man 💤 😴 💤 😴 💤 😴

If only science was as performative as Dan. Heres some filler of me demonstrating to an adult what drinking looks like.
View attachment 1195960
It's like he's learned some terms and is getting a hard on that he can use them on the first person he sees, no matter what their medical history 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He has confirmed what we already know- sex & love are not the part of the same thing in his world. His hedonistic view of it would make any sane person run a mile. Run, Sam!!

There's no transaction in my relationship- it's called mutual affection.

He's a pathetic excuse of a man!

It's like he's learned some terms and is getting a hard on that he can use them on the first person he sees, no matter what their medical history 🙄
And once again his information is WRONG

Reactions: 7
Good god, it's not getting any better is it?! 😳

I'm almost lost for words, it's like the script of some really crap comedy from the '70's that's constantly offensive as it's so dated 🤯

Reactions: 7
I can see why he’s shying away from nutrition talk if he’s that uneducated on it. I feel so sorry for Sams son, not being allowed to walk around his own house freely because some absolute wrongun his Mum shacked up with is acting like he owns the place. Anyway, just off to have sex with my hubby as I’m sure the gas bill is coming up for payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see why he’s shying away from nutrition talk if he’s that uneducated on it. I feel so sorry for Sams son, not being allowed to walk around his own house freely because some absolute wrongun his Mum shacked up with is acting like he owns the place. Anyway, just off to have sex with my hubby as I’m sure the gas bill is coming up for payment.
It was actually Kaz's son he spoke to that way, in the boys own house. For some reason head Dan is at her house. Way to ruin Easter 🐣 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I didn’t think that what Whanker replied to me was nothing that bothered me. But him calling me a c**t and that I could body shamed him when I am obese. Today I don’t feel that good. Yes I don’t know how to write in English that well. Always mixup to and too 😆
The only good thing he did for me was: I was a member last year for 2 months and fell and broke my foot. And asked not be a member anymore because I will have my foot in a plaster the next 2 months. Luckily I got out. The plan didn’t work for me because I have atypical autism, the videos was so long and bad. I started to zoom out watching them so I stopped.
At first the FB group was very nice and open and fun, until Whanker stopped us from directly respond to a message. No no no negativity in the academy… now it got boring
In the beginning I found him so genuine and open and honest when I found him on TT. I watched as many lives I could swallow every word he said.
But when he started to livestream on many platforms at the same time. I could not keep up.. and he couldn’t either.
Even when the were 3 morons in a studio the same people was asking the same question over and over again. They only had time to read their favourites comments. For me as a member felt like I was on the outside looking in.
I would not have quit the plan early if I didn’t broke my foot. But I am now happy that I broke my foot (although I also had back pain 24/7 the last 10 months) because I really hate that disgusting excuse for a human being. Calling him human is to nice… caveman

The thing with the fish: when I heard on a live that they were going to try it. I told them to never open the can of fish indoors. The fish is called ”Surströmming ” and it’s something a few Swedish people like. If you want to see reactions search on YT. Most of the people posting eating it are doing it wrong. I have never tried it finding the smell really bad.
So if they did put the fish in the office building nasty 🤢 🤮

• Heart
It was actually Kaz's son he spoke to that way, in the boys own house. For some reason head Dan is at her house. Way to ruin Easter 🐣 😬
Hopefully shes turfed him

I didn’t think that what Whanker replied to me was nothing that bothered me. But him calling me a c**t and that I could body shamed him when I am obese. Today I don’t feel that good. Yes I don’t know how to write in English that well. Always mixup to and too 😆
The only good thing he did for me was: I was a member last year for 2 months and fell and broke my foot. And asked not be a member anymore because I will have my foot in a plaster the next 2 months. Luckily I got out. The plan didn’t work for me because I have atypical autism, the videos was so long and bad. I started to zoom out watching them so I stopped.
At first the FB group was very nice and open and fun, until Whanker stopped us from directly respond to a message. No no no negativity in the academy… now it got boring
In the beginning I found him so genuine and open and honest when I found him on TT. I watched as many lives I could swallow every word he said.
But when he started to livestream on many platforms at the same time. I could not keep up.. and he couldn’t either.
Even when the were 3 morons in a studio the same people was asking the same question over and over again. They only had time to read their favourites comments. For me as a member felt like I was on the outside looking in.
I would not have quit the plan early if I didn’t broke my foot. But I am now happy that I broke my foot (although I also had back pain 24/7 the last 10 months) because I really hate that disgusting excuse for a human being. Calling him human is to nice… caveman

The thing with the fish: when I heard on a live that they were going to try it. I told them to never open the can of fish indoors. The fish is called ”Surströmming ” and it’s something a few Swedish people like. If you want to see reactions search on YT. Most of the people posting eating it are doing it wrong. I have never tried it finding the smell really bad.
So if they did put the fish in the office building nasty 🤢 🤮
To is directional
Too is like an excessive amount or addition

Xenia is coming too.
Its too much xenia.

Xenia we are going to the shop.

Xenia Dan is as thick as two short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was bitching about that the train tickets was so expensive, because he was going to the little sidekick birthday. But she gladly drove to his house. So he could ride back in here care for free 😶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He was bitching about that the train tickets was so expensive, because he was going to the little sidekick birthday. But she gladly drove to his house. So he could ride back in here care for free 😶
So basically Kaz can be a mug and pay for petrol ⛽
So she's basically paying for him to be there for her birthday? That's a bit much 😳 she really is stupid isn't she!

• Wow
What did he say in front of the boy?
has Kaz’s husband left her do you think for fatso to be round there?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.