Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
previous thread

strictly speaking, 'most liked' was a comment from a @droese24 that @Velvet Veil picked up as a possible thread title, 2 fat people in a living room, too short by itself?? but i couldn't fit in with the next most liked actual suggestion from @RachRN86 (hope this is ok?! i can't handle the responsibility of this!!! :D)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great title, nicely captures his most recent atrocious behaviour.

Dan Jones #28 checking in!

If any newcomers need a recap, check out the Wiki (pink button at the top). Then settle in to read the 25000+ prior posts discussing this miscreant.

Reactions: 15
What happened to Steve cleverly coaching? Dine with Dan 🤢, in fact any nutrition, movement and mindset. I don't think he cares any more, just wants the sign ups then gives them nothing.

Reactions: 14
#127 The Real DJ checking in, looks like they are trying to get more money from the content

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#127 The Real DJ checking in, looks like they are trying to get more money from the content
Content you say?! 🤔

I fear Whankerman doth not know what this may be! 😏

It is an alien concept, much like following through with anything you promise.

Subjecting a few members of the general public to his daily 💩show & being an all round scummy, toxic, vile human, now that he can manage without any effort whatsoever! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What happened to the 3 Whatsapp groups? In particular the one run by Sean?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DJ #47 checking in. I can’t bring myself to watch any of the tit nuggets he’s presenting today.

Reactions: 10
#105 Checking in
How many times has anyone in this group been called a trolly c:mad::mad:t for calling Wheeler a narcissist. Well Dave looks like someone who was directly affect by your narcissistic personality disorder for years has found the courage and bravery to talk about being a victim of your disorder.
This is probably the only disorder you can claim to have Dave all the others are bullshit but being a narcisstic c:mad::mad:t his all yours please feel free to use this disorder to attract an audience to The Dave Wheeler tit Show. I am such a nice person and i want to help so i will give you the title for the show I AM BE A NARCISSISTIC C:mad::mad:T - NO NEED TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Such a brave lady to be able to talk about her past and being in toxic relationship which will hopefully help others.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.