Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Learked?! Wtf sort of word is that
Clearly that wasn't yesterday's wordle
Yeah “Learked” isn’t a word, “Lurked” is though. That actually reminds me of a quote I read yesterday.

“use your words correctly. In the right order, with the right spelling…... Other wise you end up sounding like a proper cun...” - Daniel Wheeler, 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah “Learked” isn’t a word, “Lurked” is though. That actually reminds me of a quote I read yesterday.

“use your words correctly. In the right order, with the right spelling…... Other wise you end up sounding like a proper cun...” - Daniel Wheeler, 2022.
Omg! I wish someone would post that back to him!

Reactions: 8
Mr 'youve used the wrong word so I'm gonna pull you up on ot' has used a made up word?!

If it wasn't on FB I'd be pulling him up on that

• Haha

Lmao where did he say that!?

Reactions: 4
sadly I can’t I’m blocked 😂😂😂

He wrote that in a reply on something I wrote to him on fb. I have posted it in here earlier 😎
I was just about to send it to the FP page but.. looks like they beat me to it lol I’m too old for this to do it on the way to work 😂 speaking of which, have a good day you guys. I’ve got a shift til 8pm now so I hope there’s some juicy catching up to do

because wheeler, we can’t all sit at home and yack tit at the computer pretending we’re famous. Some of us have jobs that pay real tax.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Learked?! Wtf sort of word is that
Clearly that wasn't yesterday's wordle
I've just pointed this out on Funky's video before coming to Tattle😂 👌😂👌😂

Absolutely brilliant 😂👏😂👏😂

• Heart
But he’s been “working my arse off to build this show.”.

Deluded tw@.
Lurked*
Do*

Etc

For a "severe dyslexic" hes alright reading comments out.....I smell cow tit again.

If you'd seen you'd KNOW I've been working my arse off.

Or or Or....

We don't consider playing games on a tit webcam with your fat woman "work". Playing wordle is for after work you dumb tit. Sometimes people can see everything you do and have a different perspective on what they're seeing. Generally the consensus is not in your favour.

Sometimes people just know better than your ill formed opinion.

Magic but being trained requires a test of your comprehension and application. Usually of nuance.

Looks like there’s been a drive for positive Trustpilot reviews - 3x5 star reviews, all done two days ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Looks like there’s been a drive for positive Trustpilot reviews - 3x5 star reviews, all done two days ago.
I wonder if our eyes can cross check the names to see if they're even in the facebook group 'academy'

Someone should defo ask her why it’s Easter and she’s away from her son 🤔

the Debate is basically the crazy ramblings of 2 idiots 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if our eyes can cross check the names to see if they're even in the facebook group 'academy'
They have all been reasonably active within the academy in the last few weeks, I know that much! AA is one of his biggest huns of the moment!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.