Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a clip on here of him talking to Shorty and my ears pricked up as he said his diabetes is CF related so I had to go and watch that segment of the tit show. Shorty has Cystic Fibrosis and has had a lung transplant. CF is a complex and cruel disease, transplants (although incredible and will have saved his life) bring their own set of complexities and can open the door to additional illness which is where I suspect his CF related diabetes has come from. Quite frankly it scares the tit out of me that Shorty could legitimately be taking medical advice from this moron. He could kill him!! Wheeler if you do read here, please please contact Shorty and tell him to disregard your advice and speak to his consultant and dietician. I know you think you’re the bleeping fountain of all knowledge but believe me when I say you do not know about this. He needs advice from actual doctors.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I saw a clip on here of him talking to Shorty and my ears pricked up as he said his diabetes is CF related so I had to go and watch that segment of the tit show. Shorty has Cystic Fibrosis and has had a lung transplant. CF is a complex and cruel disease, transplants (although incredible and will have saved his life) bring their own set of complexities and can open the door to additional illness which is where I suspect his CF related diabetes has come from. Quite frankly it scares the tit out of me that Shorty could legitimately be taking medical advice from this moron. He could kill him!! Wheeler if you do read here, please please contact Shorty and tell him to disregard your advice and speak to his consultant and dietician. I know you think you’re the bleeping fountain of all knowledge but believe me when I say you do not know about this. He needs advice from actual doctors.
There has to be somewhere we can report this dangerous information

Reactions: 9
There has to be somewhere we can report this dangerous information
I'll look again, but I think as he's not actually registered as 'anything', so not a member of a professional body (in more ways than one), it's just like a man down the pub giving dangerous advice out, feck all you an do about it. 🤬

Don't know how any of them can show their faces in public when they know what's going on. Do none of them have a conscience, absolutely shameful.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He once gave me some pearls of wisdom about a medical condition. It was just so ill educated and dangerous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a friend with CF they have such a different diet with regards to fat and salt - not to mention array of different medications

Reactions: 9
Sam is with him at kaz place for Easter
I'm amazed at Sam. She knew him when he was with Kirstie and therefore knows how this story will pan out..... I can't understand why an intelligent person would put themselves (and their kids!) through that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm amazed at Sam. She knew him when he was with Kirstie and therefore knows how this story will pan out..... I can't understand why an intelligent person would put themselves (and their kids!) through that!
Me neither! Even if he has got some talents (that I can't even bring myself to think about! 😳🤮), the overwhelming negatives would break any relationship. Obviously she's got a higher tolerance than us, or perhaps her self esteem is zero 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If any adult spoke like that in front of my child, I would be livid and the situation taken care of. The inappropriateness is mind boggling

Reactions: 8
"Remind me again how great I am" 🙄

Remind me again, what was the objective of the 8020 plan that Kaz paid 4k for?? Not fat shaming but come on!!

Remind me again why I take your money and pretend I know what I am talking about?

Remind me again why I had all those staff that left me?

Reactions: 11
some women are unfortunately just desperate for any scrap of attention

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.