Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest question, where's Nessa's head at? Dan has managed to fork out £750 to essentially make him look even worse than he did last week but she's having to put her hand in her own pocket to just be there...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
According to S, DW paid £500 for that interview, I want to make this absolutely clear to the lurkers, I am NOT behind the TT videos, what I am being accused of and blackmailed into doing a live is fake news, I gave my 8020 promo account to FP, because I felt bad for promoting something that was wronging to people, I’m gonna carry on with my journey, a year ago today, 8th of March 2021 I got wheelered, I only came to Tattle to keep an eye on DW because in Nov he threatened my family and still is, I have not and will not make any contact with DW
Paid him! 😳 it just gets worse...

Stay strong all of you 🤗

The majority can see him & his minions for the vile bullies that they are. Anyone with morals or an ounce of empathy couldn't behave the way they do without serious damage to their long term mental health, & none of them are truly happy either. Just sad, empty people living a pathetic life chasing 'something' to make them feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
According to S, DW paid £500 for that interview, I want to make this absolutely clear to the lurkers, I am NOT behind the TT videos, what I am being accused of and blackmailed into doing a live is fake news, I gave my 8020 promo account to FP, because I felt bad for promoting something that was wronging to people, I’m gonna carry on with my journey, a year ago today, 8th of March 2021 I got wheelered, I only came to Tattle to keep an eye on DW because in Nov he threatened my family and still is, I have not and will not make any contact with DW
Here for you and 100% behind you and your family 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I'm not me And I'm Dan Jones does that mean he can go to work for me today instead of me? 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
👋👋👋 O I know... I saw DJ shared a TT which someone else had helped with the music in the video there was an edit similar to Marcus's edit.. Mr R has jumped to it that that was DJ 🤣🤣 it could be but then it could be me or 1 of the other 200 odd people. MR R were you never taught not to Asume as it makes you look like an arse, now you have made DW open his pandoras box of tricks thus leading him to explode and make himself look like an arse also. Especially after tattle had been a bit quiet its like you love the drama Mr R you load DW cannon and let him fire it..... if I had a friend with MH issues on top of everything else that's wrong with DW I would be encouraging him to ignore the "trolls " just do his thing like Mr C he just has his little songs and is supportive. MR R you never fight fire with 🔥.
DJ keep doing what your doing actively out there showing people that you are overcoming every obstacle in your way rather than sat at home with your mates watching from your office chair while claiming to be a fitness expert, 💪BOSH

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely bribing a minor and blackmail are crimes and we have more than enough evidence?

Reactions: 16
Oh and another thought that keeps popping into my head. He has accused people of being racists and domestic abusers but has only mentioned it since he has fallen out with them. It doesn't make him look any better if his claims are true, why would you still be friends with/pay people that are racist or violent if it's something that you find unacceptable?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So he's not only manipulating a situation for person gain (views), hes also exploiting a young adult and has given him a cash incentive to do so. That's a new low in my book.

And Detective Rolo - were you never taught not to assume? It only makes a ASS out of U and ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I managed 2 minutes of last nights saga and after hearings his hello dude,mate etc For those 2 minutes to everyone, I turned it off . Apart from the whole ranting over last couple of days where he has clearly lost the plot and is out of control I came up with something ,.I reckon his business is so far destroyed by his OWN actions that he knows he has killed it again and is past caring about it because it can't be saved from this and all his past actions. There can't be 200 members on his plan because when I was in there and I only left fairly recently it was only a handful of people who ever spoke and they have all left now too so who is this mystery 200 members ? I bet he has about 30 paying customers at most and the rest are dead accounts from his earlier businesses that had lifetime access but don't actually have anything to do with it now. He also mentioned that Sam was in bed with all the anxiety this has caused but it's HIM that has brought the anxiety to her door with his big gob. it's no one else's doing .He has taken over her garage ,her bedroom ,her living room and brought all the drama . There is one thing though that has really struck a chord with me and that is when he mocked DJ over eating biscuits and saying he has binge content for him ,that was disgusting ,vile ,despicable ,unforgivable behaviour coming from someone who prides himself on being the best in the world at helping with emotional /binge eating and mindset . My jaw hit the floor when he said it because no matter how angry he is, that should not have been even in his head to say considering the so called work he does . That in itself I hope sinks his businesses and he is cancelled completely by society . It's unforgivable I was in tears when I heard him say it ,goading and mocking DJ talking directly to him about bingeing . He needs arrested for all his past that is catching up with him and that's what he doesn't like ,he has trod on people as he passes through life and got away with it and now everyone has gathered together to call him out he is like a deer caught in the head lights ,his time is up. I don't even know what The other turnips are doing ,they must be so scared of him because surely no one could think this as a good move considering his business . I feel sick to my stomach that I entrusted my vulnerable photos into his hard drive ,it keeps me awake at night thinking about it .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
DJ you’ve been such an inspiration to me on my weight loss journey about how you’ve completely turned your fitness around; to keep going with it all in the face of all the bullshit you are currently having to go through inspires me even more. DW is a completely vile creature and he’ll get what he deserves one day; whilst you enjoy happiness with your family. Please know we are all behind you 100% no matter what. 💪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
so putting this into context
WHEELER (BRIBED) A 16 YEAR OLD VULNERABLE MINOR TO DO AN INTERVIEW (his words) WITHOUT THE CONSENT OR ATTENDANCE OF AN APPROPRIATE ADULT!!!
keep in mind Wheeler the POLICE CANNOT interview a minor without an appropriate adult being there and giving consent to the interview never mind playing the interview WITHOUT CONSENT FROM AN APPROPRIATE ADULT over the internet!!
BE VERY CAREFUL!!! Under certain conditions this could be classed as grooming behaviour 😳🤔

Do you REALLY want to go down that road because best case for you is ppl are upset by what they hear AND WHAT??? We do what ??? Stop following dan on TikTok wow guess what won’t happen we WILL NOT stop exposing YOU!!!! We go from 212 to 211 big wow but then what happens ? Ppl see you for the vile specimen you are using a child against his family n by anyone’s standards that’s a new low so your paying customers will be happy to see you do this on your business accounts? Doubt it n then what the police act on your bribery of a minor and exploitation of a vulnerable child 🤔🤔 do you know the prison sentence for these crimes ??
PRESS THE BUTTON N WHAT DAN LOOSES 200 FOLLOWERS OUT OF MILLIONS ACROSS HIS SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOU LOSE EVERY SINGLE THING !!!
As for the council estate jibe 😂😂😂😂 mate you rocked up at sams with a carrier bag YOU OWN duck ALL !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So this morning they are promoting a new group system for only an extra £25 a month!
Adding rowland rat as 4th coach!
Available 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
More being promised but I had to turn off.....his voice is getting on my nerves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Surely bribing a minor and blackmail are crimes and we have more than enough evidence?
They are; and so is not reporting a crime to the police which DW is saying he’s doing by not reporting DJ for his alleged ‘offence’ that they are implying has happened - which if he has evidence of via S will mean nothing now if he paid him. Regardless, if someone is a danger to society you report it to the police you don’t publicly state that you are going to ‘milk it’ for content. I would presume based on their conversations yesterday that S discusses the home life of the two young children - they are legally allowed to have a private life and if no parental consent has been given to have their lives discussed it’s a safe guarding risk. I think Sam has realised all of this, hence spending the day in bed (a sure sign you are struggling to cope) she has teenagers - she knows how difficult parenting them is, she must be aware of safeguarding- I mean you can’t even take photos of children’s nativity play and put them online. DW convinced them all this was a great idea and he had all his ducks in a row on Sunday, and now they’ve all realised the gravity of what he’s doing. Not only is he ruining the business, he is on very dodgy ground legally and they were all to stupid to realise.

(Edit - I don’t believe DJ has done anything illegal)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
DFD2753A-F06A-4AE2-803A-BDC89D7B0C21.jpeg
THERE YOU GO!!! DONT BE A FANNY DANNY PUSH IT !! The only person who will lose anything is you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah obviously you've just deleted them to take this photo because we're onto you.

Sir, no amount of counter evidence will be enough, only agreeing with them will.

Its far far easier in his tiny intellect that hasnt quite made it out of his limbic system to have it be one person, or even a handful of "trolly little narcissistic cunts" because thats a preferred narrative to the fragile ego and his posse of potatoes.

It's just these mean people that didnt get my attention and now theyre mad.

Or they admit that Reverend Exploiter is actually a bit tit. His information is outdated or just plain wrong, but he really knows his stuff and helps people, does he? He's a good salesman but wont let his comprehension be checked...

Theres multiple research now showing why his faux not diet diet will fail for many and there is quite a simple fix- look at feedback, engage with clients and consider any "plan" will not be right for everyone. ADJUST.

But its simpler to claim it works for everyone to pretend you can help anyone and everyone (its their fault if it doesnt work anyway as its infallible based on his opinion on science he cant possibly comprehend). Oh god hes just so great, finally I'm getting the help. My team of Kaz Steve and Steve are all grossly overweight. Who cares? People tjat are being told they are the SUCCESSFUL candidates rather than the most vulnerable.

A recent testimonial said shed been on the plan for over a year now and lost 4 stone. Liked by creator and "you bleeping legend". In a year thats a pound a week, fair play to her but hardly groundbreaking.

Wheres this anti weighing rhetoric? Bugs me when PTs do this. No you havent put weight/fat on over the weekend. heres my latest client who lost 8lbs in week one. Same energy you phony pricks. He has weight on his decade old testimonials.

Imagine accepting over 200 people are openly willing to say you're not the messiah just a very naughty boy.

Much better to make it a personal vendetta

Last edited:
  • Haha
So this morning they are promoting a new group system for only an extra £25 a month!
Adding rowland rat as 4th coach!
Available 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
More being promised but I had to turn off.....his voice is getting on my nerves.
Hmmm this concerns me. How on earth will Sherlock ratty rowland have time to carry out his investigative work if he now is running a group! I fear our country will collapse without his eagle eye on events. (You’d have to pay me £25 a minute to be coached by him 😂)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.