Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Jones#4 checking in.
Selfie that Inspector Rowland sent the Chief Turnip
4CD1A1BA-061C-43DB-8A79-F0456A94E495.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Coconutclub apologies for the new thread cock up & thanks for sorting, all the drama obviously caught up with me! 🤦‍♀️

Dan Jones #87 reporting

Hope today is less 💩 filled than the last 2...

😊
no sorry think it was me! Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ A chaotic end to a chaotic thread 😆 we’ll be on a new one by tomorrow anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I managed to catch up last night but couldn't comment because I wasn't logged in. Guess I lost these log in details amongst the #190+ 😉

I had given up on Wheeler and his manic antics for a while, he honestly gives me a headache. IS HE ACTUALLY SERIOUS!?!?!? DID HE REALLY THINK THAT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD MOVE!?!?!?

He has made an utter fool of himself, trying to get a young adult to go against his father just to score points WOW!!! There's a chance that I went through worse with my mum at that age but if someone would have "interviewed" 🤢 me about it at the time, I wouldn't have mentioned what I had done wrong to warrant any repercussions... NO CONTEXT DAN!

And when he kept saying he wished he could see DJ's face, no no no Dan let's be honest, you're just a coward who gets off his rocker in his tiny little corner of Burwash.

Oh and BTW Wheeler, I've been here since thread #2 so I'm sorry to break it to ya bab but I'm a whole different person to DJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You don’t need to prove anything to us x n definitely don’t help detective rolo
Detective Rolo 😂

You don't have to prove anything DJ - he's got blisters on his hands for clutching those straws so tight...

Morning everyone - I wonder what today will bring?!

• Heart
‼‼‼‼ Same plan today
Mass report the TT lives and get out. Good call @ashdlol
And as before ……. Report the other platforms too - but TT first.
Report for bullying and harassment across the board.

On YouTube you don’t even need to ‘view’ the live. Just click on the three dots and choose report.

Him and his team are the ones with the fake accounts. Not you - and not us.
We don’t need fake ones because we aren’t trolls.

Head high. All he does is bully people and try to ruin lives ……. So I suppose we could agree that he changes lives - just not in the way he means.

And when you’re competing and doing well …….. and is in his garage pretending he has an empire …….. drugged up …….. well - your successes will just be the icing on the cake 🎂 😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
According to S, DW paid £500 for that interview, I want to make this absolutely clear to the lurkers, I am NOT behind the TT videos, what I am being accused of and blackmailed into doing a live is fake news, I gave my 8020 promo account to FP, because I felt bad for promoting something that was wronging to people, I’m gonna carry on with my journey, a year ago today, 8th of March 2021 I got wheelered, I only came to Tattle to keep an eye on DW because in Nov he threatened my family and still is, I have not and will not make any contact with DW

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
If I’m Dan Jones why does he keep saying my name????

He doesn’t even believe his own lies

According to S, DW paid £500 for that interview, I want to make this absolutely clear to the lurkers, I am NOT behind the TT videos, what I am being accused of and blackmailed into doing a live is fake news, I gave my 8020 promo account to FP, because I felt bad for promoting something that was wronging to people, I’m gonna carry on with my journey, a year ago today, 8th of March 2021 I got wheelered, I only came to Tattle to keep an eye on DW because in Nov he threatened my family and still is, I have not and will not make any contact with DW
He paid him!!!!!!!
Wow.
A new low.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He PAID him?!! So basically bribed him? Why the hell was he manically laughing that it was free!??

• Wow
In the comments under last night’s “live” from DW’s page …

So which is it Rowland? Are we all DJ or not?
Oh! What's occurring Rowland?! Do us all a favour, go for a lie down in a dark room...& never come out!

Seriously mate, how could 1 person have the time for multiple accounts & so many regular posts 🤪 apply at least a little bit of logic, not just "they used the same type of phrases", doh! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
He PAID him?!! So basically bribed him? Why the hell was he manically laughing that it was free!??
Is bribery not illegal? Add that to the ever growing list of laws he's broken!
When I was a teenager I would've sold my granny for £500 never mind tell tales on my dad! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.