Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Craftyh

What Rowland doesn’t yet understand, is that DW has set him up as the fall guy should this all explode and be shown as bull.

I was just too trusting 🙄 he had his own agenda…yada yada. Be careful SR, you’re about to be thrown under the bus

• Heart
Reactions: 16

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
This is definately all purely for views at DJs expense. He knows people will want to listen cos hes mentioned DJs name. Hes desperate for traction and it shows.

Wheeler, you are a wanker.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Ahhh, the whole camp has been taken down with a case of Kaz-19

Anyone else think its a case of Bullshititus? 🤔

On the plus side, he won't be online, so no fucker will be signing up - every cloud and all that....

Oh and Danny, its BEAR with babes. Have we taught you nothing here at TCHQ?!

(thanks 👀👀 you are a legend! 😘)

Attachments

• Haha
Such an uplifting day for the trolley c**ts!
Welcome to all those who have stepped up to be counted - so pleased you have joined us 💪
xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Presented without comment from today's live...
Scroll down to download
Jesus Christ they are unbelievable. We are being manipulated by Dan Jones :LOL: how? he only shows up here occassionally and we were about 15 threads in when he first appeared. He hasn't really told us anything we didn't know - it would make no difference to me if you out him as a serial killer - I still wouldn't like Dan Wheeler, and I have a funny feeling that your expose is going to be a load of bullshit. Why would DJ have been trolling 80/20 when he was part of it - it makes no sense. Why would Carla have got so riled up that was making threats of violence if in fact she was masterminding a take down of Dan Wheeler and what would she or he gain from doing that?? Complete fantasy. Honestly - if brains were dynamite these two wouldn't have enough to blow their bloody hats off.

• Heart

Here comes the hotstepper

I'm 8 minutes into this video and this needs to go to the police and ge hasn't even said much yet.. When he read out about freindships tested, relationship tested etc, dies he not ae that HE IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR. he looks high as a kite on something but his dark threatening demeanour is striking. He has caused all of this himself yet he just can't see it. I can't wait to see all this unravel as pure paranoia and that DJ isn't behind any of these troll accounts DW is talking about. For a man who has over 200k followers on tt he has very little likes. Someone please take this man to hospital he needs sectioned.

Sorry but is this not hate speech to someone who probably hasn't done anything and it's his own mind creating these delusional thoughts. Shouldn't the police be notified of this?

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Someone has asked him on today's live on Facebook - 'have you had legal advice before you go after Dan Jones?" and that it might be seen as harrasment. He was constantly bigging himself up about how he had taken his time to get evidence etc - but a smart man would have gone to a solicitor first. I think even his followers are questioning his judgement. A naive teenager with a vendetta against his Dad is not going to have any idea about what he can say legally so I hope DW has run it past legal counsel (of course not) especially if the son mentions the younger children who have a legal right to privacy if their parents haven't consented (which they won't have).
He said in yesterday's live that he was going to sue DJ for harassment (when he takes Rowlands colouring book and crayons to the local station for analysis 🤣) saying this while simultaneously revelling in the harassment he was about to unleash on DJ and his family. Irony isn't the word! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Emj7969

Chatty Member
So ……. What have we learned?

There is nothing he won’t try. Nothing is too low.
He can’t understand that we don’t have or need a leader ……… we don’t need one. We’re a bunch of people whistleblowing and supporting. Who needs a leader for that? No one.

He had better hope that their eldest is over 16 …….. because posting without parental consent is (I think) a criminal offence. That is why every school gets parents to sign consent forms…….. and that is only the beginning of a world of trouble I suspect he has just landed himself in.

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
My son just left for school after an entire morning of arguing because he won’t get out of bed and missed the bus - he now has to walk and as he left I told him that was your own fault. Luckily I have never signed up for a diet plan managed by a deranged individual that preys on teenagers because right now my son would have plenty to say about me I’m sure. All of it true but none of it in context - because teenagers aren’t exactly famous for understanding things from their parents point of view.

I hate to be the one to point this out Wheeler but with or without DJ we are not going anywhere this is bigger than any ONE person! There is not one leader despite your continuing accusations we stand together nearly 200 strong so see you and your team of 2 at 7pm mate 😂😂😂

We were here LONG before DJ n we ll be here LONG AFTER YOU
A lot of his time lines made no sense last night - most of the problems he pinned on DJ were way before DJ saw the light. He only turned up here a few threads back, it would make no difference if he was here or not tbh, this has been going on for ages he is deluded, his ego can’t bear the thought of this not just being a few people wanting to bring him down.

• Heart

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
I was just about to say the same... Thanks to Wheeler showing everyone what a dick he is, people have found us and we almost have more members than he has!

I have had a few messages today from members checking in on DJ. I have spoken to him and just want to let you know he's OK and hes grateful of our support x
I've been in 2 minds about messaging DJ but figured at least one of us would already have been in touch and I didn't want to burden him with yet another message, so it's good to know he's doing OK. He's been smashing it at the gym so seems to be in a really good place, both literally and figuratively 😄

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Emma if you read this he mentioned you again on his live today about 1 minute from the end, he mentioned you and few others calling you all c***s. More evidence for you. I couidnt contact you on tt
Thank you xxx
Link sent to the police. 🙌🙌 (one day I suspect he will regret no believing me when I told him I’ve reported him )

• Heart

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Made me chuckle,he covered the screen when Sam ? Entered the room .Mate really NOW you value someone's privacy.
You sit there giggling after you've relentlessly repeated yourself and find it highly amusing that you think we will all turn against DJ and his family because you said we should .
Grow up you pathetic little man , go and put your Superman costume on and sit in the corner facing the wall and come back when you've thought about how stupid you made yourself look .
TWAT

• Haha