Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to the Big Stupid Nutrition Guy page.
Start watching yesterday’s live around 30:30. The mask slips briefly.
I was watching on Tiktok, what you don't see on the BFNG version is that when he played the advert her turned around and had another go at Kaz, obviously when he thought people weren't watching. Maybe she didn't care at all but she looked really upset to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was watching on Tiktok, what you don't see on the BFNG version is that when he played the advert her turned around and had another go at Kaz, obviously when he thought people weren't watching. Maybe she didn't care at all but she looked really upset to me.
Oh wow, so even worse, I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike! He's off again on Michael Mosley fast 800 - "How can he be allowed to publicise on BBC, its fraud, the plan can kill you, he's selling it to the morbidly obese who are desperate & don't know any better, it's outdated info, eating low carb doesn't make your body burn fat...." 😳🤯🤬

A lot of what he's just complained about refers to 8020 & him, you bleeping deluded idiot!

Low carb has got lots of scientific back up over last few years & some GP's are now advising it, especially for diabetics. Lots of fantastic success stories, people off all meds., & more importantly, able to maintain it for years.
From 2h.53m today the tirade against Michael Mosley accompanied by the suggestion that his diet makes you impotent is just breathtakingly stupid and I think I saw three turnips go green with envy. Maybe due to the sight of a real book from a successful author with qualifications, rather than a PDF pamphlet only praised by turnips.

Below are the details of Michael Mosley's agent, who might benefit from hearing someone inform their audience that Dr Mosley is peddling nonsense that causes impotence. That kind of thing could damage Dr Mosely's reputation and books sales.

On another note for you turnips. The Cutty Sark is at mile 6 of the London Marathon, and so runners know there are 20 miles left to go, it is very much at the beginning of the race, not near the end. It burned down in 2007 and not 2 years ago, the result of an industrial vacuum cleaner overheating not arson. Much of the timbers were preserved as the masts and more had been removed whilst the ship was undergoing preservation work, the very work that required the industrial vacuum cleaner that caused the fire.

In one sentence you managed to get four facts wrong, so of course, I do trust you to impart advice on nutrition, movement and mindset.

Turnips, you now have access to Dr Mosely, why not put your comments in writing and send them to him? No? Oh, there are libel laws in the UK, but you are hoping to denigrate the guys work hoping he will never notice. Like waiving your fist at lions from the safe confines of a locked car going round a safari park.

Go on Danny put on your children's Superman Suit and tell Dr Mosely in writing what you really think, I guess that £500k made last year will come in handy for legal costs.

If anyone else wants to help Dr Mosley's agent see the defamation of character and slander as it is spoken defamation, the details are below.
You can contact Michael through his agent and I guess a link to the YT clip at 2h53 would be useful
Sophie Laurimore at:

SOHO_logo.png

Tel: 020 3735 9470

For all television and commercial requests: [email protected]

For all other enquiries: [email protected]

thesohoagency.co.uk

factualmanagement.com

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still follow dw on tt and the latest video is of him getting kaz to say sorry on video. And when she did he was so happy laughing saying he finally got it on camera 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
I still follow dw on tt and the latest video is of him getting kaz to say sorry on video. And when she did he was so happy laughing saying he finally got it on camera 🤯🤯
😮😮 he’s claimed for such a long time that he’s been wrongly labelled a bully and he’s not a bully, he’s the innocent party, and there he is, showing that he is a controlling bully to his own ‘friend’.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
From 2h.53m today the tirade against Michael Mosley accompanied by the suggestion that his diet makes you impotent is just breathtakingly stupid and I think I saw three turnips go green with envy. Maybe due to the sight of a real book from a successful author with qualifications, rather than a PDF pamphlet only praised by turnips.

Below are the details of Michael Mosley's agent, who might benefit from hearing someone inform their audience that Dr Mosley is peddling nonsense that causes impotence. That kind of thing could damage Dr Mosely's reputation and books sales.

On another note for you turnips. The Cutty Sark is at mile 6 of the London Marathon, and so runners know there are 20 miles left to go, it is very much at the beginning of the race, not near the end. It burned down in 2007 and not 2 years ago, the result of an industrial vacuum cleaner overheating not arson. Much of the timbers were preserved as the masts and more had been removed whilst the ship was undergoing preservation work, the very work that required the industrial vacuum cleaner that caused the fire.

In one sentence you managed to get four facts wrong, so of course, I do trust you to impart advice on nutrition, movement and mindset.

Turnips, you now have access to Dr Mosely, why not put your comments in writing and send them to him? No? Oh, there are libel laws in the UK, but you are hoping to denigrate the guys work hoping he will never notice. Like waiving your fist at lions from the safe confines of a locked car going round a safari park.

Go on Danny put on your children's Superman Suit and tell Dr Mosely in writing what you really think, I guess that £500k made last year will come in handy for legal costs.

If anyone else wants to help Dr Mosley's agent see the defamation of character and slander as it is spoken defamation, the details are below.
You can contact Michael through his agent and I guess a link to the YT clip at 2h53 would be useful
Sophie Laurimore at:

View attachment 1082535

Tel: 020 3735 9470

For all television and commercial requests: [email protected]

For all other enquiries: [email protected]

thesohoagency.co.uk

factualmanagement.com
Yet again, I'm in awe of you! 👏❤

Very helpful, consider it done ✔

Reactions: 8
I started making up limericks while stuck on a boring Zoom call earlier 🤭

Wheelie Bin Laden sits in the garden,
Hiding from HMRC,
He owes a big bill,
Grooms kids like Saville,
And blocks anyone who doesn't agree!
🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is there any way to view past lives on Tiktok? I don't use that platform much.

Reactions: 6
I've just rewatched on Youtube but it cuts to the ad on there too, but you can see how annoyed he is - he was trying to tell a story & something obviously going off in background, he throws something on the table & almost shouts "right, we're going to an advert...".

He must be an absolute bloody nightmare to work, & live, with. Treading on eggshells all the time in case he goes off for whatever tiny reason. My Dad was just the same & it really fucks your head up (especially living with it as a child) as you're in a constant state of fight or flight, cortisol & adrenaline overload over time really is damaging. Sorry, gone off on a tangent, but even in small doses of being around someone like this, it has a massive negative effect on your whole persona. He even talks about these exact circumstances as being trauma events, but has no self awareness to know he's the cause of this response in others!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've just rewatched on Youtube but it cuts to the ad on there too, but you can see how annoyed he is - he was trying to tell a story & something obviously going off in background, he throws something on the table & almost shouts "right, we're going to an advert...".

He must be an absolute bloody nightmare to work, & live, with. Treading on eggshells all the time in case he goes off for whatever tiny reason. My Dad was just the same & it really fucks your head up (especially living with it as a child) as you're in a constant state of fight or flight, cortisol & adrenaline overload over time really is damaging. Sorry, gone off on a tangent, but even in small doses of being around someone like this, it has a massive negative effect on your whole persona. He even talks about these exact circumstances as being trauma events, but has no self awareness to know he's the cause of this response in others!
No question he has got to be an absolute terror in person. Can't imagine. I mean look how awful he is just in small, controlled doses online!

I started making up limericks while stuck on a boring Zoom call earlier 🤭

Wheelie Bin Laden sits in the garden,
Hiding from HMRC,
He owes a big bill,
Grooms kids like Saville,
And blocks anyone who doesn't agree!
🙊🙊🙊
🤣🤣 this is the best thing I've read all week! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those past screenshots - gold, fantastic work finding them. Just shows it’s not a temporary breakdown, this is who he has always been.

Didn’t expect the Dan/Kaz fallout to begin so soon, but here we are. She’ll have been doing the majority of work for months, I’ve no doubt. Dan’s far too important to be dealing with any of that low level stuff.

So now it’ll be Kaz’s fault that it all went wrong, before she got involved, he was a success 😂 I can hear him saying it. You can tell he’s turned on her now.

Sean’s only there because he gets to smoke drugs all day, everyday - he should be ashamed of himself with a family to support.

Reactions: 14

Totally understand where you’re coming from. You feel pretty much the same, even when they’re in a good mood in case you rock the boat. Why would anyone choose to be around him?

Reactions: 8
Those past screenshots - gold, fantastic work finding them. Just shows it’s not a temporary breakdown, this is who he has always been.

Didn’t expect the Dan/Kaz fallout to begin so soon, but here we are. She’ll have been doing the majority of work for months, I’ve no doubt. Dan’s far too important to be dealing with any of that low level stuff.

So now it’ll be Kaz’s fault that it all went wrong, before she got involved, he was a success 😂 I can hear him saying it. You can tell he’s turned on her now.

Sean’s only there because he gets to smoke drugs all day, everyday - he should be ashamed of himself with a family to support.
I think this too.
Everything will be her fault, she held him back. Her awful ideas that he followed. the “old” Dan is back. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is definitely the beginning of the end for Dan/Kaz I think. I can't wait for the day she comes here and spills the tea

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure Sean is doing a lot more than we probably think behind the scenes. He comes across as a bit simple but I reckon he's the one that's really running things. WBL may be the face of the plan but he needs someone with a certain level of intelligence to manage the whole operation because he's too stupid to do it himself. Sean's the real brains behind it all. Kaz is just there for some reason because she's a bleeping mug and Wheeler has somehow convinced her to come and work for nothing because "you're my best friend and I need you"... although she might be waking up to things sooner than we first thought aye!?

Reactions: 10
She absolutely can and should. Chooses not too bc she's so completely blinded... thus far anyway!
To be honest I can't wrap my head around any of it. How he gets away with it all for a start! How is this sham still running? It gives me rage!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.