Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his live today has the Martine McCutcheon clickbait headline - he is such a deluded knobhead

• Angry
Reactions: 11
his live today has the Martine McCutcheon clickbait headline - he is such a deluded knobhead
Came here to say this!! Thing is, he knows that there are a lot of people out there who can potentially see it because it's on his public platform, and they'll assume MM has done HIS "plan" and sign up, because people these days love a celeb endorsement.

Makes me so angry that he takes advantage of people like that!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Came here to say this!! Thing is, he knows that there are a lot of people out there who can potentially see it because it's on his public platform, and they'll assume MM has done HIS "plan" and sign up, because people these days love a celeb endorsement.

Makes me so angry that he takes advantage of people like that!
He's gained 2 members just today 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So on TT (still shadow banned), it's in landscape mode, this can't be changed?
If mentioned, he gets snarky & says just turn your device round! 🤨 but then all the comments are sideways! 🙄
All now sat together with TV behind displaying 8020 logo, but everything is shown in reverse, so pretty useless.
Kaz on the end in the dark & can barely see her, which could be a positive 😏

It's just so damn professional! 🤪

Ah, just dawned on me this has all been done because of Martine, 36 watching when I popped in so more than double normal 🤬

This needs to be stopped!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, off the topic but was reminded yesterday when JW was in the papers for his pronunciation of Wensleydale, Wheelie Bin said it was a great PR stunt at the time, so makes me wonder if that's what he's trying to do with things like photo- graphy.

Also, howling at a comment on TT calling him Wheelie Bin Laden 🤣

• Haha
Along with my vast fellow studio audience on fb (2…readers that was 2 watchers) I sat back as we got a first hand never seen before look into wheelie Bin Laden’s exclusive 1-1 coaching with stalker Steph ( does that woman ever do anything else but watch these 3 hour monologues?! ) He asked her…how is your food? Followed by how is your movement? Followed by how is your water? Followed by how is your sleep? Followed by how is your mental health? Followed by (obv) how is your libido? Truly insightful glimpse into a method much akin to the 1990 Bella magazine diet quizzes I used to peruse in the dentist. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Along with my vast fellow studio audience on fb (2…readers that was 2 watchers) I sat back as we got a first hand never seen before look into wheelie Bin Laden’s exclusive 1-1 coaching with stalker Steph ( does that woman ever do anything else but watch these 3 hour monologues?! ) He asked her…how is your food? Followed by how is your movement? Followed by how is your water? Followed by how is your sleep? Followed by how is your mental health? Followed by (obv) how is your libido? Truly insightful glimpse into a method much akin to the 1990 Bella magazine diet quizzes I used to peruse in the dentist. 😂
What does she actually need coaching for now though? I thought she'd completed the plan and it was a total success for her (better wife, mother etc.). She seems like quite a normal together person so it just confuses me that she would be associated with someone like WBL and dedicate so much of her own time to him.

Reactions: 12
Unable to find the terri ann video as it was a live I believe. But I did find this. Who's the troll now?

It's been removed from GB!
I wonder if he asked permission to record the call? Oh wait, this is Dirtbin Wanker, I'll take that as a 'no'!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old news but just watched him have a go at Kaz. Unbelievable the way she just takes it. She’s doing it for free, has she no pride?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've reported his live on all platforms, doubt it will do much, but got to try!

He's got Cleverly on now, coaching I think, very boring & only a couple watching, perhaps 10 on TT, on all socials.

Academy down to 205 again. Really hope this Martine spam/scam doesn't take flight 😕 TT shadow banned definitely helps though 😊

Reactions: 11
I can just imagine when her kids older “my Mum wasn’t around much as she was always travelling for work”, “Wow, your Mum must have an amazing career, she must have provided you with an incredible lifestyle”, “nah, she worked for free for a con artist that she was infatuated with”! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Old news but just watched him have a go at Kaz. Unbelievable the way she just takes it. She’s doing it for free, has she no pride?
I can't imagine what this could be other than horrible self esteem. What kind of adult behaves like she does? Allowing for her being totally smitten with this moron... to go to all that hassle, only to be tit on (and it's not an isolated occurence)... and we all know how absolutely savage he will be toward her when the inevitable break finally comes. Sad!

Last edited:
I can't imagine what this could be other than horrible self esteem. What kind of adult behaves like the does? Allowing for her being totally smitten with this moron... to go to all that hassle, only to be tit on (and it's not an isolated occurence)... and we all know how absolutely savage he will be toward her when the inevitable break finally comes. Sad!
Yep, first time she’s tries to put her family or herself first and says No, he’ll turn.

Christ on a bike! He's off again on Michael Mosley fast 800 - "How can he be allowed to publicise on BBC, its fraud, the plan can kill you, he's selling it to the morbidly obese who are desperate & don't know any better, it's outdated info, eating low carb doesn't make your body burn fat...." 😳🤯🤬

A lot of what he's just complained about refers to 8020 & him, you bleeping deluded idiot!

Low carb has got lots of scientific back up over last few years & some GP's are now advising it, especially for diabetics. Lots of fantastic success stories, people off all meds., & more importantly, able to maintain it for years.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.