Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I can't wrap my head around any of it. How he gets away with it all for a start! How is this sham still running? It gives me rage!
Many if not most people have some capacity to be taken in. It doesn't mean you're stupid or anything, just overly trusting and maybe too hopeful. Dan is (was) somewhat charismatic in his superficial, sociopathic way, telling people what they want to hear. Recall the early stories of many members of this board.

I do think we are doing good work and have materially contributed to him not being able to scam more people. Limping along at well below 100 paying members is a far cry from his "glory days" last year! Don't be discouraged - we even see early signs of Kaz finally starting to wake up. Let's see this through!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New schedule for the "Bear with me" show and you get a whopping 30 whole minutes of nutrition, movement & mindset content in the entire 3 hour tit show.
He really does suffer from delusions of grandeur with all that other shite content that no one cares about/can find literally anywhere else on the web without having to see his ugly mug 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New schedule for the "Bear with me" show and you get a whopping 30 whole minutes of nutrition, movement & mindset content in the entire 3 hour tit show.
He really does suffer from delusions of grandeur with all that other shite content that no one cares about/can find literally anywhere else on the web without having to see his ugly mug 🙄
What’s the point in a weekly schedule, aren’t all of the days the same 🤣

FURIOUS!!! Look what I’ve just spotted!!

3340A7D6-299A-4612-92EC-E4E66665A0FE.png
B2C64D48-F7BF-4F63-8989-D761C51B9C0E.png
AD00CA42-733C-44B9-9421-799F008A474A.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was watching on Tiktok, what you don't see on the BFNG version is that when he played the advert her turned around and had another go at Kaz, obviously when he thought people weren't watching. Maybe she didn't care at all but she looked really upset to me.
I am usless on TT can some one post clip please

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1083106View attachment 1083107View attachment 1083108
Outright lying, yet again. He knows she's never heard of him, and had nothing to do with his plan, yet still tries to take advantage and dupe innocent people. Well Danny boy you're only digging your hole deeper and deeper. Pathetic. This may warrant another entry in the Wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1083106View attachment 1083107View attachment 1083108
Now that, I say that, has REALLY riled me! Comment reported & email sent to Hull Live/Daily Mail to tell them what he's doing! That whole convo is completely staged 🤬

Edit - local press are just picking up original story from The Mirror, has anyone seen him posting on other local press?

• Heart
I think this too.
Everything will be her fault, she held him back. Her awful ideas that he followed. the “old” Dan is back. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the only way it was going, a got a pang of guilt when you guys said he’d ripped her a new one on a live. But then I remembered, she’s the same as him. There’s nothing more entertaining than two narcs trying to play each other off

This is definitely the beginning of the end for Dan/Kaz I think. I can't wait for the day she comes here and spills the tea
It’ll be amazing, she won’t be a phattdan about it either, she will go hard and raw when it’s fcuked

Reactions: 12
Enjoyed replying to that hull live post incognito- can’t delete the truth Danny boy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I am usless on TT can some one post clip please
I don't think lives are stored that way on TT, I could be wrong but I've not seen them if they are.

Just going back on earlier comments, do we think Sean is getting paid? Funds must be running pretty damn low at the moment, surely he couldn’t be there unpaid with a family?

Kaz has got absolutely no excuse to be there, what is her husband thinking?! What can her kids think of her never being home 😔 husband appears to support Whanker too 😳 she'll be regretting all this lovesick teenager bollocks sooner rather than later me thinks 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just going back on earlier comments, do we think Sean is getting paid? Funds must be running pretty damn low at the moment, surely he couldn’t be there unpaid with a family?

Kaz has got absolutely no excuse to be there, what is her husband thinking?! What can her kids think of her never being home 😔 husband appears to support Whanker too 😳 she'll be regretting all this lovesick teenager bollocks sooner rather than later me thinks 💔
I think they're probably all claiming benefits to sit on their arses smoking weed all day. And Kaz's husband is probably bleeping someone else so is glad to have her out of the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think lives are stored that way on TT, I could be wrong but I've not seen them if they are.

Sean gets paid in drugs while his mrs looks after his kids. Sad tawt

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Deleted in 3...2...1...

Screenshot_20220223-192919_Facebook.jpg

Martine McCutcheon shows off impressive weight loss on Instagram
Martine McCutcheon is a big fan of The Cambridge Diet plan and revealed she lost 21 inches in total from all over her body.

Ooh, Whanker...embarrassing, ain't it, when you don't have all the information?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's comedy gold! 🤣 he's gone past delusional now, completely away with the fairies! 🤯🤡🧚‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.