Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shortly after these incident, 80/20 or LCF stopped accepting PayPal and only accepted bank transfer so that users were not protected and couldn't claim refunds. Receipt attached below..

Messages sent to me by a group 6 member and a 2017 comment from his famous daily mail appearance

Here is proof that fraud has never been a concern of DW. Here is was trying to crowd fund on indiegogo promising shares in return. Also proof that any error on company House isn't N oversight this is a long standing issue
Fraud.jpg
Fraud3.jpg

And just to round us off, DW playing the victim and displaying his delusions of grandeur since 2017

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Shortly after these incident, 80/20 or LCF stopped accepting PayPal and only accepted bank transfer so that users were not protected and couldn't claim refunds. Receipt attached below..

Messages sent to me by a group 6 member and a 2017 comment from his famous daily mail appearance

Here is proof that fraud has never been a concern of DW. Here is was trying to crowd fund on indiegogo promising shares in return. Also proof that any error on company House isn't N oversight this is a long standing issue View attachment 1081159View attachment 1081162

And just to round us off, DW playing the victim and displaying his delusions of grandeur since 2017
Good lord. I can't for the life of me understand how in the duck he's still trading!? He's basically been committing fraud for years and getting away with it how!?!?? HOW??? Am I missing something here...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Here is proof that fraud has never been a concern of DW. Here is was trying to crowd fund on indiegogo promising shares in return. Also proof that any error on company House isn't N oversight this is a long standing issue View attachment 1081159View attachment 1081162

Absolutely nothing has changed with him. It's just harder for him to get away with things now as there are more platforms for people to speak out on.
Just clicked on TerriAnn 123 page - 58k members 🤣🤣. I didn't know he'd had a run in with her. I must admit years ago (2013) I did her plan and it made my periods go all mental, people saying oh it's normal. I left it. So her plan wasn't great but hopefully she has adapted it and used the years to learn. It's still no excuse for his vile comments, or to treat members as he did just because they didn't agree with his comments.

Reactions: 8
Great to see the historical perspective on this imbecile, although disturbing to know how many people he has been harming for so long. We see the exact same arrogance and ignorance, the same hostile dismissive attitude all through the years. Wow.

I don’t say this lightly but Dan Wheeler is a tit human being.

I don’t care what mental health or other issues he might have, nothing excuses the kind of behavior we have seen from him against so many innocent vulnerable people, for so long. It’s great to see him finally exposed and the truth laid out in black-and-white for all to read and decide for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely nothing has changed with him. It's just harder for him to get away with things now as there are more platforms for people to speak out on.
Just clicked on TerriAnn 123 page - 58k members 🤣🤣. I didn't know he'd had a run in with her. I must admit years ago (2013) I did her plan and it made my periods go all mental, people saying oh it's normal. I left it. So her plan wasn't great but hopefully she has adapted it and used the years to learn. It's still no excuse for his vile comments, or to treat members as he did just because they didn't agree with his comments.
I'll see if I can unearth the argument

Found this 2014..slightly different advice!

• Heart
Unable to find the terri ann video as it was a live I believe. But I did find this. Who's the troll now?

It's been removed from GB!

• Angry
  • Sick
Yup, I can train solo but much prefer a PT session to be told what to do - (also, having someone else load the barbell is much appreciated)
yrp this… working with my PT is helping me push myself, and lift heavier at single reps and higher reps at lower weights.. which I then take into the rest of the week

Good lord. I can't for the life of me understand how in the duck he's still trading!? He's basically been committing fraud for years and getting away with it how!?!?? HOW??? Am I missing something here...
Nope, you're not missing anything. Dodgy dealing, straight up fraud, being 'clever' with incorrect company info filed & how his accounts were reported, raising money, borrowing money & disappearing. All in evidence from at least 2015, & probably earlier.

He isn't clever or business savvy enough in the background workings of Companies House or HMRC. For years he's been below the radar as far as HMRC were concerned, BUT, it all mounts up & it WILL catch up with him sooner or later. He really won't know what's hit him...

He is a vile man with no redeeming characteristics whatsoever & he deserves everything that's coming to him.

Reactions: 15
Wow, how long ago was that? He looks about 20 years younger and a lot healthier and lighter

Reactions: 7
Don't tease him by letting him think he'd be more attractive in a Batman costume...

I will refrain from dissing the son of Jor-El.
I got into an argument with him on a live last summer about who was better.. Batman or Superman… he didn’t like my arguments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, you're not missing anything. Dodgy dealing, straight up fraud, being 'clever' with incorrect company info filed & how his accounts were reported, raising money, borrowing money & disappearing. All in evidence from at least 2015, & probably earlier.

He isn't clever or business savvy enough in the background workings of Companies House or HMRC. For years he's been below the radar as far as HMRC were concerned, BUT, it all mounts up & it WILL catch up with him sooner or later. He really won't know what's hit him...

He is a vile man with no redeeming characteristics whatsoever & he deserves everything that's coming to him.
Oh don’t worry. He will end up on their radar.

Reactions: 10
Can someone tag Luke Liam fatdan or anyone else in on his tag your favourite fitness person 😂😂😂 post on his bfng page

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.