Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely on some kind of ban - account not visible at all and I know he hasn't blocked me

Edit - his account IS still there - but not via a direct search 😊 you have to go into a comment he's made to link up to his account

Is that a shadow ban?

Reactions: 9
The Daily Express article from Tuesday February 23rd states that there is no science behind the the 80/20 diet. How can Turnip Towers claim it to be " science backed" when I am being told that a generic 80/20 ( Not the Turnip Method) plan has no science but a theory behind it?

Am I reading the correct article to go with the attachment? If so, then Danny has to acknowledge the lack of science behind the approach.

View attachment 1080433

The WheelieBin thinks he invented 80/20 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was intrigued about TT as I can’t find his account either. Ended up looking at hashtags and came across a Geordie lass who has an SW TikTok. She was posting because he’d made a TT where him and his Mum are laughing at her? It’s probably old news now but she absolutely roasted him! Loved it. Are you on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Edit - his account IS still there - but not via a direct search 😊 you have to go into a comment he's made to link up to his account

Is that a shadow ban?
Think so. Cos he won't know until others notice, so I think that's where the shadow part comes in.

Reactions: 4
Times are hard at Turnip Towers gang...

Hes begging for members to call in on his ShitShow and hes even opened up some 1-2-1 coaching spaces as a way to make some more money.

Not that hes qualified. And not that its his content. Taken from someone else as usual.

We still have 👀👀 Danny Boy 😂

Hows business hun?! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know why he keeps trying to claim the 80/20 principle as his own. There’s many examples of this plan being around long back when he was walking in on Nan and Grandad 🤢. This book was published in 1999

I was intrigued about TT as I can’t find his account either. Ended up looking at hashtags and came across a Geordie lass who has an SW TikTok. She was posting because he’d made a TT where him and his Mum are laughing at her? It’s probably old news now but she absolutely roasted him! Loved it. Are you on here?
Is it you @GeordieMunchkin666? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Times are hard at Turnip Towers gang...

Hes begging for members to call in on his ShitShow and hes even opened up some 1-2-1 coaching spaces as a way to make some more money.

Not that hes qualified. And not that its his content. Taken from someone else as usual.

We still have 👀👀 Danny Boy 😂

Hows business hun?! 😘
So ridiculous, how he tries to act as if he offers something exclusive or valuable. And no Dan, charging an insane inflated price doesn't make it worth that. Not like you could keep up your own commitment for more than a few days, anyway. Hard to imagine there is anyone left paying for the higher ticket stuff like 1-2-1 at this point.

Reactions: 10
I wish I could say it was me but I can't 😂
She's brilliant isn't she? 🥰

Don’t know why he keeps trying to claim the 80/20 principle as his own. There’s many examples of this plan being around long back when he was walking in on Nan and Grandad 🤢. This book was published in 1999

Is it you @GeordieMunchkin666? 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah it's called the Pareto principle and occurs throughout nature.

Indeed it has been specifically applied to nutrition/weight loss long before Wheeler ever invented heard of it.

Reactions: 12
I have no words .. except.. boy child.
What a bleeping loser 🤣🤣 Even my 9yr old would be mortified to wear that.

I think it's interesting that Superman is the "hero" he idolises. He's the dullest, wimpiest one of them all. He wears his pants over tights FFS.

Everyone knows Batman is the one all the women want to duck. So it's fitting that he isn't who Whanker emulates...cos no woman wants to duck a grown man in an Argos dress-up costume with a velcro cape.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need to find her..

What a bleeping loser 🤣🤣 Even my 9yr old would be mortified to wear that.

I think it's interesting that Superman is the "hero" he idolises. He's the dullest, wimpiest one of them all. He wears his pants over tights FFS.

Everyone knows Batman is the one all the women want to duck. So it's fitting that he isn't who Whanker emulates...cos no woman wants to duck a grown man in an Argos dress-up costume with a velcro cape.

Don't tease him by letting him think he'd be more attractive in a Batman costume...

I will refrain from dissing the son of Jor-El.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.