Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Daily Express article from Tuesday February 23rd states that there is no science behind the the 80/20 diet. How can Turnip Towers claim it to be " science backed" when I am being told that a generic 80/20 ( Not the Turnip Method) plan has no science but a theory behind it?

Am I reading the correct article to go with the attachment? If so, then Danny has to acknowledge the lack of science behind the approach.

View attachment 1080433

For accuracy, The Express has run two generic 8020 articles in Feb 2021 and Feb 2022. The first says " no science" the second states " not everyone can adapt their lifestyle"

I appreciate that turnips like context, so just making it clear that my research ( google ) found two articles from the Express one year apart. Both were talking about a generic 80/20 approach not the Turnip plan specifically. The second article did not contradict the " no science" statement of the first.

Reactions: 10
The 80/20 concept as applied to nutrition has a long history dating back decades.

Dan seems to have tried to co-opt and pass it off as his own creation when in fact he took an old idea and... did nothing with it. In fact his present plan provides zero support, zero genuine nutritional info, nothing at all beyond incorrect excessive calories (which make you feel good bc you're eating so much on this "plan") and excessive steps that are not realistic for many people.

His limited past success, nearly a decade ago now, was based on dedicated 1-on-1 coaching in a specific niche he did have experience and knowledge of at that time: fitness competition/bodybuilding. His own transformation was dependent on extreme dieting and steroid abuse. Not really applicable to most people, and for that matter he hasn't even kept it up himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How embarrassing that he thinks either that journalist or Martine have ever heard of his scam.

Embarrassing for him, obvs.

• Haha
Och, go on then, give me a number please πŸ˜‚. I've lurked long enough too. Can't wait to see these tw*ts finally get the come-uppance they deserve 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He's taken a few days to catch up on this, obviously not keeping up with posts here are you Danny boy!

Worded in a way to claim it's his plan, ambiguous at best! I've reported as misinformation on FB, not that they seem to act on anything πŸ™„
Martine has social media represented by the following. Ther is no .co.uk at the end

This would alert her management if something was being misrepresented.

[email protected]

• Heart
Och, go on then, give me a number please πŸ˜‚. I've lurked long enough too. Can't wait to see these tw*ts finally get the come-uppance they deserve 😏
Welcome #184❀❀ As you are a lurker I assume you are familiar with how all this works xxx welcome into the fold x feel free to share n comment your thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome #184❀❀ As you are a lurker I assume you are familiar with how all this works xxx welcome into the fold x feel free to share n comment your thoughts x
Thank you. Yep. I've watched some of his car crash videos and am more than happy to help the cause πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

• Heart

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I realised I was blocked about a week ago when I couldn't see any of his posts any more. It was after I dipped into a live for a few seconds and then I suddenly got a follow request from Nessa... a bit weird/creepy. So they were obviously monitoring everyone joining the lives very closely. Easy to do when there's less than 5 I guess 🀷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.