Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a bit of the live on tiktok earlier and a some of the angry Dan Wheeler came out..Kaz interrupted his flow when he was giving someone 'advice' because her laptop wasn't working properly. He got angry and then a few minutes later he played the advert for people watching on Facebook and whilst he was doing that he had a go at her. He was really rude and Kaz actually looked a bit upset. I'm not sure what time it was but then after they talked about the Spice Girls (great nutrition, movement and mindset advice there).

Did anyone else catch it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
211 I mean really give me a chance to keep up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค I am literally ugly laughing to the point snot came out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on guys, we all know it's only Emma, Ash and their 180 fake accounts here. They must be super busy keeping 21 threads and multiple tiktok accounts active.

Chinny and his 3 loyal followers obviously outnumber everyone

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
All these conversations Iโ€™m having with myself are so confusing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In all seriousness thoughโ€ฆ.. I long for the day when we have more numbers than him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I caught a bit of the live on tiktok earlier and a some of the angry Dan Wheeler came out..Kaz interrupted his flow when he was giving someone 'advice' because her laptop wasn't working properly. He got angry and then a few minutes later he played the advert for people watching on Facebook and whilst he was doing that he had a go at her. He was really rude and Kaz actually looked a bit upset. I'm not sure what time it was but then after they talked about the Spice Girls (great nutrition, movement and mindset advice there).

Did anyone else catch it?
Yes! He was awful to her, really rude and aggressive. Also the story that he was telling when she interrupted was yet another thoughtless and unkind one to the poor lady whose roof had blown off in the storm. He told this long rambling story about a farmer and concluded by telling her that sheโ€™ll probably get a new roof with solar panels fitted so her electric will be cheaper ๐Ÿ™„. He has no empathy whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Careful now, Dan Wheeler made sense and still does to some. Agreeing with a statement that sits well with us often shuts us down to the same scrutiny we'd give others we dont agree with. When the group rinsed him on that college essay, we cant accept one thats onside/on message so to speak. Fire is fought with water, not more fire. Why isnt my GP also a PT at pure gym?!

What James said is very context specific and has made an analogy out of 2 different elements of life that are common but they arent a great comparison.

You learn to drive because you WANT to be independent. To learn to drive.

You dont sign up with a PT to learn how to be a PT. BUT yeah you should pick up enough along the way to go solo should that be what you want. Although if.you picked wheeler...

Some folk want that confidence it gives you in the gym for a member of staff to sort stuff.

Some want to go to a private studio as its private.

Some want to just be told what to do when they've finished work.

Also all elite athletes have a coach, which is a different context again, and focus of different elements of a periodisation plan. Coaches often have Coaches.

Basically not every scenario is to be able to drive yourself to work. But thats the power of analogies, they sound good, they resonate. But sometimes they dont stand up to scrutiny. But hey it got us talking and in SM world that's the best outcome.

PS none of this is specific to you individually just got me thinking.
Yup, I can train solo but much prefer a PT session to be told what to do - (also, having someone else load the barbell is much appreciated)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
210 now..

Its a mass clear out. Going to take him ages to get 1000 members again if ever at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
210 now..

Its a mass clear out. Going to take him ages to get 1000 members again if ever at all.
I can't see that ever happening, unless he somehow restarts under a completely new name and identity AND lightning strikes again (ie gets lucky with a viral video).

Reactions: 8
Yes! He was awful to her, really rude and aggressive. Also the story that he was telling when she interrupted was yet another thoughtless and unkind one to the poor lady whose roof had blown off in the storm. He told this long rambling story about a farmer and concluded by telling her that sheโ€™ll probably get a new roof with solar panels fitted so her electric will be cheaper ๐Ÿ™„. He has no empathy whatsoever.
No empathy at alll

Grade A tosser

He'll get what he deserves

And its coming ........

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trust me there are still (well at least one) person in the Academy thatโ€™s still not paying ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just about to ask this as heโ€™s obviously trying to weed them out
Been trying since 2000+ !

Nothing surprising here. Wheeler cares about one thing only: his own immediate gratification.

Zero concern or empathy for anyone else, even (especially?) his staunchest supporters.

He is going to be so vile to Kaz when they split! Wow. Can see it coming a mile away...

Reactions: 11
I just skipped through trying to find it, but realised I couldn't be arsed.

I did however hear him laughing about being a groomer. As in grooming his girlfriend's 15yr old kid. Such japes! Paedophilia is just such a giggle.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is Cleverly active on the lives? He hasnโ€™t done a weird 80/20 singing post in ages and even his gym workouts arenโ€™t 80/20 tagged. Iโ€™ve heard on the grapevine heโ€™s a good guy, do you think the weird sexual questions to a minor was a bridge too far?

Is Cleverly active on the lives? He hasnโ€™t done a weird 80/20 singing post in ages and even his gym workouts arenโ€™t 80/20 tagged. Iโ€™ve heard on the grapevine heโ€™s a good guy, do you think the weird sexual questions to a minor was a bridge too far?
He shared Dan's live on TT on 17th on his Facebook page, but I haven't seen anything else recently.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.