Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Academy 220
Dropping off fast this week and its only Tuesday!
Under 200 soon. TCHQ has far more active members than he does. Single digit views "across all his platforms". I wonder how long he will keep up this sad little charade before disappearing for months due to supposed mental health issues...

Reactions: 13
Just caught up .
Omfg!
After reading all this stuff about what he said to a 15 year old girl I truly am lost for words 🀒 I feel sick to my stomach. It is not acceptable by any standards ,end of !!
Maybe you should ask
Gary Glitter Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris if they would like to be in your GANG cus we all know how that went for them.
They are perverts too .SICKO

218 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omfg!!! January and February rush going well I see πŸ’ͺ keep it up wheeler your smashing it dude

218 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omfg!!! January and February rush going well I see πŸ’ͺ keep it up wheeler your smashing it dude
217 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honest Danny boy you are record breaking today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Down to 217 now... Almost time for 200 party boys and girls πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

That storm really did cause you some havoc didn't it Danny?!

We are standing strong at 182 members and yet yours are dropping quicker than your wifi signal...

Have you found our πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ though I ask myself?! πŸ€”

For anyone lurking - if we haven't assigned you a number yet, shout up and we will give you one. I would LOVE for TCHQ numbers go outdo his Facebook group, sorry Academy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

We are standing strong at 182 members and yet yours are dropping quicker than your wifi signal...

For anyone lurking - if we haven't assigned you a number yet, shout up and we will give you one. I would LOVE for TCHQ numbers go outdo his Facebook group, sorry Academy!
216 now pmsl

Count down is on literally at this rate it’s 5 mins till complete financial ruin πŸ˜±πŸ§πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on guys, we all know it's only Emma, Ash and their 180 fake accounts here. They must be super busy keeping 21 threads and multiple tiktok accounts active.

Chinny and his 3 loyal followers obviously outnumber everyone

🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on guys, we all know it's only Emma, Ash and their 180 fake accounts here. They must be super busy keeping 21 threads and multiple tiktok accounts active.

Chinny and his 3 loyal followers obviously outnumber everyone

🀣🀣
I wish I had the time and energy spare that would be required to put all that effort in πŸ˜‚

215 what is he doing today 😜

• Haha
  • Wow

Go on the give me a number. Lurked here for ages. Was a member last year and knew I’d been scammed straight away πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Live ended early?? Is it supposed to be 9-10 academy & 10-1 across other platforms? πŸ€”

Fantastic to see these numbers dropping quicker than Nessa's knickers! πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell you what these 7 β€œTrolls” are working hard at TCHQ. Must be a full time job and all for free. You must have no time for kids or family, don’t know anyone who could do that………….wait a minute! The 7 trolls MUST be Kaz, it’s the only answer, Kaz and her clones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I say we have a β€œTwinning party”. Won’t be long now before we have as many members in TCHQ as in the academy, only, we will all be genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish I had the time and energy spare that would be required to put all that effort in πŸ˜‚

215 what is he doing today 😜
I dont think its really a mass exodus I think hes sticking corks in the leaking hull.

Its such a wonderful place hed hate anyone to see behind the curtain

Reactions: 9
Go on the give me a number. Lurked here for ages. Was a member last year and knew I’d been scammed straight away πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Welcome to TCHQ #183 ❀

Glad you have found us - we are a fab bunch here, despite what Wheeler will have you believe x

• Heart
I saw that too, thought is was very interesting. I'm not a James Smith fan but what he said makes absolute sense.
Careful now, Dan Wheeler made sense and still does to some. Agreeing with a statement that sits well with us often shuts us down to the same scrutiny we'd give others we dont agree with. When the group rinsed him on that college essay, we cant accept one thats onside/on message so to speak. Fire is fought with water, not more fire. Why isnt my GP also a PT at pure gym?!

What James said is very context specific and has made an analogy out of 2 different elements of life that are common but they arent a great comparison.

You learn to drive because you WANT to be independent. To learn to drive.

You dont sign up with a PT to learn how to be a PT. BUT yeah you should pick up enough along the way to go solo should that be what you want. Although if.you picked wheeler...

Some folk want that confidence it gives you in the gym for a member of staff to sort stuff.

Some want to go to a private studio as its private.

Some want to just be told what to do when they've finished work.

Also all elite athletes have a coach, which is a different context again, and focus of different elements of a periodisation plan. Coaches often have Coaches.

Basically not every scenario is to be able to drive yourself to work. But thats the power of analogies, they sound good, they resonate. But sometimes they dont stand up to scrutiny. But hey it got us talking and in SM world that's the best outcome.

PS none of this is specific to you individually just got me thinking.

Reactions: 11
I have a PT purely because I struggle to noyivay myself to get to gg gym without someone waiting for me ( a friend would be cheaper πŸ˜…) so that's for saying that, I enjoy my session and don't really thinks there's a time limit but that article made me feel a bit guilty about it

Careful now, Dan Wheeler made sense and still does to some. Agreeing with a statement that sits well with us often shuts us down to the same scrutiny we'd give others we dont agree with. When the group rinsed him on that college essay, we cant accept one thats onside/on message so to speak. Fire is fought with water, not more fire. Why isnt my GP also a PT at pure gym?!

What James said is very context specific and has made an analogy out of 2 different elements of life that are common but they arent a great comparison.

You learn to drive because you WANT to be independent. To learn to drive.

You dont sign up with a PT to learn how to be a PT. BUT yeah you should pick up enough along the way to go solo should that be what you want. Although if.you picked wheeler...

Some folk want that confidence it gives you in the gym for a member of staff to sort stuff.

Some want to go to a private studio as its private.

Some want to just be told what to do when they've finished work.

Also all elite athletes have a coach, which is a different context again, and focus of different elements of a periodisation plan. Coaches often have Coaches.

Basically not every scenario is to be able to drive yourself to work. But thats the power of analogies, they sound good, they resonate. But sometimes they dont stand up to scrutiny. But hey it got us talking the and in SM world that's the best outcome.

PS none of this is specific to you individually just got me thinking.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.