Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Clip from this morning of him saying the storms cost him 10-15 grand
🤣🤣🤣🤣 does he actually believe his lies? True or not (obviously not), why do his customers need to know any of this?

(Another power cut in Burwash)

Will The World's Biggest Idiot please stand up, ah, there he is! 🙄🤭
I will happily blame this government for anything but a storm? Boris controlling the weather is a step too far, even for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is the DW show this morning ??? No doubt - more internet issues ?
Obviously nothing to do with his shitter than tit attitude towards his paying customers ...... ?

Or have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 does he actually believe his lies? True or not (obviously not), why do his customers need to know any of this?

I will happily blame this government for anything but a storm? Boris controlling the weather is a step too far, even for me!
Just a little boy telling tales trying to impress his (imaginary) mates in the playground, pathetic lies yet again.

Is his power still off? Not live on TT...that's another £50k down! 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I was filling the hubby in on my weekend tattle reading. By the time I’d told him about the Zombie apocalypse, my hubby says “are you sure this guy isn’t trying to make out he’s having a mental breakdown because he has HMRC on his back?”. Got me thinking ………..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's posted something on his Big stupid nutrition guy fb page, he's sitting in Kaz's car stuffing his face. I can't bear to watch him 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So I was filling the hubby in on my weekend tattle reading. By the time I’d told him about the Zombie apocalypse, my hubby says “are you sure this guy isn’t trying to make out he’s having a mental breakdown because he has HMRC on his back?”. Got me thinking ………..
Wouldn't put it past him to be honest!

Reactions: 9
Hes stupid enough to think it would work, HMRC are brutal, he’s a fool to duck around with them!

Reactions: 10
HMRC definitely aren't stupid if that's what he's trying, especially as it's all played out similar multiple times before, all online!

I think his fragile ego may be on the verge of shattering, these lies could just be to make him feel better. It's pretty obvious you can't make the money he's claiming from a tiny academy of members or the miniscule number of views & interactions on his lives across all platforms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How has he chosen to humilate himself today, then? 🤣🤣
So turnip Number 1 Kaz drove to his for four hours last night; there is no power so she can’t curl her hair. Dan shared his story yet again about no power. They have talked about pastries and Dan wiping his arse in the dark. Some more chat about no power. Chat about Dan taking over the world with no power, It only lasted an hour which is a complete shock as Dan never deviates from his plans and only 10 minutes in he said it would last 4 hours. More chat about no power, Although there is a deep yearning in my heart for the pretty pink timetable I am truly MOTAVATED now for the day ahead with this talk on movement mindset and nutrition. Thank god.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He is absolutely full of tit, if he was earning that sort of money he wouldn’t be wearing the same clothes, his girlfriend wouldn’t be driving her parents car and he wouldn’t be doing his crappy lives from her front room or Kaz’s car.
It’s disgusting he expected Kaz to drive around in it, it’s very windy in Burwash and no sign or power until tomorrow at the earliest.

Happy Monday! 🗣 now 243 🥳
Made my day!

Reactions: 14
Just wondering...

Has he abandoned his dreams of becoming the next big comedy gamer - streaming live with his witty repartee?

How's all that going?

Has he abandoned sharing his progression through the 12 steps (his made up version) to support his journey with addiction and recovery?

How's all that going?

Has he abandoned his claims to focus on boxing and developing his somewhat rusty punching skills?

How's all that going?

Has he abandoned his plan to be consistent and deliver on his promise that he will never let his academy members down in the way he did last year?

How's all that going?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So turnip Number 1 Kaz drove to his for four hours last night; there is no power so she can’t curl her hair. Dan shared his story yet again about no power. They have talked about pastries and Dan wiping his arse in the dark. Some more chat about no power. Chat about Dan taking over the world with no power, It only lasted an hour which is a complete shock as Dan never deviates from his plans and only 10 minutes in he said it would last 4 hours. More chat about no power, Although there is a deep yearning in my heart for the pretty pink timetable I am truly MOTAVATED now for the day ahead with this talk on movement mindset and nutrition. Thank god.
She has driven, for free, all that way in this awful weather. She says that driving over the bridge was horrific and she could feel her legs going numb. Any reasonable employer would have told her to stay put, he doesn't even pay her and she does it!! i don't understand her - why is she doing this for him 🤯 Even worse, she is really upset about the journey, trying to tell the story and then while she is telling it, he can't bear her getting attention so he keeps picking things up in the car saying 'whats this?' or interupting her by looking at the comments. He is not a friend Kaz - why do you do this fo him??!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wonder what’s going on for the max exodus. Is rowly on the members lists checking out the non payers or are they walking

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.