Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not in Burwash, but just up the road and was affected by the power outage. Our power went at around 11.30am on Friday and only got restored around 10pm last night with Broad Oak, Burwash Common and Burwash villages also affected. So one thing he's managed not to lie about as far as I'm aware 🤣

Reactions: 13
When he was paying for IV at home (can’t remember what it was or for but you guys will know 🤣🤣) but CJ said duck paying for that you mug, he said, well, if I get Poorly I would lose £2k a day, and now with no team he lose £5k a day 🤣🤣 con man confidence tricks I fell for when I joined, thank you TCHQ for helping me make my choice to step back

I'm not in Burwash, but just up the road and was affected by the power outage. Our power went at around 11.30am on Friday and only got restored around 10pm last night with Burwash Common and Burwash villages affected. So one thing he's managed not to lie about as far as I'm aware 🤣
Why did he convert the jet wash into a generator, with his Elon musk’s google knowledge he could be up and running in no time and supplier of power for the whole of burwash and state of the art starlink interwebby thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When he was paying for IV at home (can’t remember what it was or for but you guys will know 🤣🤣) but CJ said duck paying for that you mug, he said, well, if I get Poorly I would lose £2k a day, and now with no team he lose £5k a day 🤣🤣 con man confidence tricks I fell for when I joined, thank you TCHQ for helping me make my choice to step back

Why did he convert the jet wash into a generator, with his Elon musk’s google knowledge he could be up and running in no time and supplier of power for the whole of burwash and state of the art starlink interwebby thing
Sams probably using it to power her vibrator.You can bet he can't get it up after years of substance abuse! 🤣

So glad you are as far away from him as possible - he really is a master manipulator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So didn’t charge his phone up enough before the storm hit? No 4G locally if he’s that bothered?!!

Reactions: 8
I bet he was punching holes in walls when he had no power, not knowing how many views or likes he had must have been torture for him but preaches on his plan to turn off your phone in the evening to unwind ready for bed. He can't possibly live by his own rules. Im Sick seeing his face every day and still trading.. I'm sick of seeing him say any account on any platform that disagrees with him is a fake account. I'm. Sick of him calling anying who disagrees with him a troll. The lies he spouts every day are getting more and more outrageous and yet STILL people are supporting him. I just don't understand these people at all.
Sorry for my mish mash of a rant but I had so much stuff in my head about him I had to get rid of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he was punching holes in walls when he had no power, not knowing how many views or likes he had must have been torture for him but preaches on his plan to turn off your phone in the evening to unwind ready for bed. He can't possibly live by his own rules. Im Sick seeing his face every day and still trading.. I'm sick of seeing him say any account on any platform that disagrees with him is a fake account. I'm. Sick of him calling anying who disagrees with him a troll. The lies he spouts every day are getting more and more outrageous and yet STILL people are supporting him. I just don't understand these people at all.
Sorry for my mish mash of a rant but I had so much stuff in my head about him I had to get rid of it.
Do not apologise for feeling the way you do. Its all perfectly valid and pretty much what most of us are feeling x

Reactions: 14
When he's bored or angry he just breaks things or has sex with them. He's a real weirdo

• Sick
Reactions: 11
For someone that claims to care so much for his paying members his lack of any emotional awareness and maturity is the worst I’ve encountered in my lifetime. He literally has no filter or ability for putting anyone else’s feelings before himself.
Pure sociopath.

Reactions: 9
If he was making that much money, why did he need to move into his GF's cramped house and start running his business from her tiny back garden. Surely bringing that much dosh in a day could afford him a fancy pad to accommodate his big fat head and crew. Even with an expensive drug habit and 17 staff to pay for.

Reactions: 16
If he was making that much money, why did he need to move into his GF's cramped house and start running his business from her tiny back garden. Surely bringing that much dosh in a day could afford him a fancy pad to accommodate his big fat head and crew. Even with an expensive drug habit and 17 staff to pay for.
I reckon maybe, just maybe it's because he's full of tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
I THINK you were still on the website a couple of days ago the wordpress one. Looks like hes read here!.

I hope you're doing ok RJ
Hi
Yeah i am doing great Wheeler doesn't worry me he can read all he wants maybe it will jog his memory of what he done and 1 day he may say sorry. Could you direct me to the site where he is still using my photo please. The last communication I had was that my photos would be removed.
Thank you for your support

• Heart
I do wonder if they are claiming any sort of benefits to keep them afloat

Reactions: 11
(Another power cut in Burwash)

Will The World's Biggest Idiot please stand up, ah, there he is! 🙄🤭
"IM JUST SAYING"

ODE TO A MORON

Hi
Yeah i am doing great Wheeler doesn't worry me he can read all he wants maybe it will jog his memory of what he done and 1 day he may say sorry. Could you direct me to the site where he is still using my photo please. The last communication I had was that my photos would be removed.
Thank you for your support
No, sorry, what I.meant was I think I saw them a few days ago but hea removed feom what I can see probably having read here. Its quite common for him to.follow tattle advice

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.