Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the flying monkeys are out in force.

Reporting comments - Yes, I did call you desperate 'cos guess what? You are.

You can temporarily silence me on other platforms, but you can't silence me here.

You really ought to be worried about more important things...You know, like who is talking to me and what I know....

I may have been quiet on here recently, but please don't take my silence for weakness.
I am fully aware of who you really are, and my knowledge extends well beyond 8020 and the Big PerveCast. How you don't see that what you are doing is wrong after all that happened with Chris Spearman is beyond me.

The only reason I am staying quiet is because I am a firm believer in great things happening to those who wait.

I know your ultimate goal is to have your name on everyones lips - and that will happen, just not for the reasons you want them to be.

Edit... In the time its taken to write this post my appeals have been overturned. Up yours Wheeler - you can't sue facts remember! 🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So his live has ended early, oh is it because kaz isn't holding his hand in the same room boo hoo, or could it be tit veiwing figures. Vaping live on air and eating mmmmmm professional much. I reported several videos yesterday for sexual content/ false Infirmation. Wheelie bin if you are reading this I reported them because they DO contain sexual content, sexual exploitation, and false Infirmation that's a fact.. You can dress it up however you want but the facts remain. You can't deny not saying or doing any of it because ita all there. I bet over the weekend a new announcement will come of a new schedule for the tit show maybe 1 hour. And I can't believe there are women commenting on his videos especially the one with sexual exploitation in it saying he is funny or they enjoy his videos. REALLY??
Hi
If you ever need a transcript of what was said, let me know. I have invested in the software now. It takes minutes to run the video through, upload and get automatic transcription which is about 90% accurate. I would just need the time of the segment you want and can re-post it as a word or pdf document. Though after 5 hours I think the software has an auto shut down bullshit overload feature!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, that live ended in an odd manner with disappearing Danny. Do HMRC employ a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang child catcher type person?

A knock on the door, collar felt, blanket over the head, half a dozen tax men singing "we are coming to take you away..haha"

Always hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kaz clearly didn’t want to carry on, she said several times let’s end the live and he kept saying you carry on the live mate, wanting her to keep the show going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the flying monkeys are out in force.

Reporting comments - Yes, I did call you desperate 'cos guess what? You are.

You can temporarily silence me on other platforms, but you can't silence me here.

You really ought to be worried about more important things...You know, like who is talking to me and what I know....

I may have been quiet on here recently, but please don't take my silence for weakness.
I am fully aware of who you really are, and my knowledge extends well beyond 8020 and the Big PerveCast. How you don't see that what you are doing is wrong after all that happened with Chris Spearman is beyond me.

The only reason I am staying quiet is because I am a firm believer in great things happening to those who wait.

I know your ultimate goal is to have your name on everyones lips - and that will happen, just not for the reasons you want them to be.

Edit... In the time its taken to write this post my appeals have been overturned. Up yours Wheeler - you can't sue facts remember! 🖕🖕🖕
I’ve had loads of people messaging about him this week, especially about 15 yo girl! content is getting seen by the right people

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve had loads of people messaging about him this week, especially about 15 yo girl! content is getting seen by the right people
You know where to send them 😏

I know that he irritates the duck out of all of us but every cloud has a silver lining... Every time he says something inappropriate, everyone else can see it too, because people like FP make sure of it.

This isn't a case of us vs him any more- he's doing damage to himself without our help!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so thankful to hear this, he, and the rest of them have honestly sickened me this week.

Reactions: 13
I'm so pleased. There's no context where that was OK, his feet wouldn't have touched the ground if he'd spoken to my child like that! And if my hubby had been there, well.... someone would be going to jail!
If people aren't getting alarm bells after that I seriously don't think there's any hope for them!

Kaz clearly didn’t want to carry on, she said several times let’s end the live and he kept saying you carry on the live mate, wanting her to keep the show going 🤣
The only talent Kaz has is being Dans sidekick, and when that fails she broadens her accent, deepens her voice and talks very slowly like a simpleton- sorry I mean 'nessa' 😅

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.