Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else pick up on the fact Sam’s 15 year old CHILD came down an hour or so into the live to join in in the background. Wheeler spoke inappropriately throughout the ‘show’ asking Kaz if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face, explaining his and Sam’s first sexual encounter and even suggesting Kaz had a play with herself over the phone to Mike with it being valentines🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And that was just some of the sexual things he mentions! With a 15 year old in the room, who he admitted was in her last year at school.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else pick up on the fact Sam’s 15 year old CHILD came down an hour or so into the live to join in in the background. Wheeler spoke inappropriately throughout the ‘show’ asking Kaz if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face, explaining his and Sam’s first sexual encounter and even suggesting Kaz had a play with herself over the phone to Mike with it being valentines🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And that was just some of the sexual things he mentions! With a 15 year old in the room, who he admitted was in her last year at school.
He's sick 🤢

Reactions: 9

Absolutely disgusting. In some jurisdictions, this would constitute a reportable offense.

Reactions: 12

That's some sort of child abuse. And if that's what they do when the whole world can see (well, 5 people), what goes on behind closed doors? At this point, I'm glad Sam seems to have jacked in her career to be Whanker's cash cow and skivvy...if she really ever was a midwife, I sure as tit wouldn't want her near my body, baby or family if that's her moral level and how she drags up her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh and Grace, the CHILD was involved in these conversations directly, it wasn’t just him talking and her sat in the background, he showed her a picture of Paul Hollywood and asked if she thought was good looking for an old guy, to which she agreed and Kaz said she wouldn’t kick him out of bed, Dan then asked Kaz if she would sit on his face 🤢🤢🤢

I’ve been shocked by wheeler many many times but this is so wrong on a much bigger level and could seriously be considered as grooming.

When Wheeler asked Sam if she was ok with him Sharing their first sexual encounter saying that they both agreed it was just sex she should’ve said no, knowing her daughter is in the room, but she replied ‘it’s up to you’.

If this is the stuff he thinks is normal to talk about while broadcasting live imagine how he speaks behind closed doors.

Later on, he said to grace have you got a knife, they were actually mocking rape victims at this point 🙄 she said no and that she had this rape spray that Dan had got her. Sully commented sensibly and said it’s illegal to carry knives and Dan replied that he would rather she gets locked up for having a knife than be raped so she will be getting a knife.

Sam sits their the whole time. Purely disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So I noticed wheelie bin stated on the live today; Kaz is doing this completely for free. 🤔 wtf turnip numero uno ?! You spend your entire week doing 20 hours of shows and live 4 hours away from your family all for zero money?! What hold has to got over her ? Other than an offer to dip herself in his wheelie bin?!
I can’t believe that. I know it was suggested on here before, but I thought maybe he found money to pay her again?! I honestly can’t fathom why she is doing this for free?? I understand that people might do - I don’t know a podcast or some type of ‘work’ like that, that they commit to that takes up time and doesn’t pay straight away, but could be worthwhile in the long run; but this is insanity. She is giving up spending time with her husband and child, why does she have to be there so often?? I’m not mum shaming I would say the same of a father. How can she think that this is a worthwhile investment of her time?? It’s bonkers.

Oh and Grace, the CHILD was involved in these conversations directly, it wasn’t just him talking and her sat in the background, he showed her a picture of Paul Hollywood and asked if she thought was good looking for an old guy, to which she agreed and Kaz said she wouldn’t kick him out of bed, Dan then asked Kaz if she would sit on his face 🤢🤢🤢

I’ve been shocked by wheeler many many times but this is so wrong on a much bigger level and could seriously be considered as grooming.

When Wheeler asked Sam if she was ok with him Sharing their first sexual encounter saying that they both agreed it was just sex she should’ve said no, knowing her daughter is in the room, but she replied ‘it’s up to you’.

If this is the stuff he thinks is normal to talk about while broadcasting live imagine how he speaks behind closed doors.

Later on, he said to grace have you got a knife, they were actually mocking rape victims at this point 🙄 she said no and that she had this rape spray that Dan had got her. Sully commented sensibly and said it’s illegal to carry knives and Dan replied that he would rather she gets locked up for having a knife than be raped so she will be getting a knife.

What?! This is vile. I’ve felt so sorry for those kids, the house doesn’t look big - they’re teenagers and the entire time we have been in Lockdown they have had this idiot living in their house. Stuck with him - using it as a base for his business. To know he talks like this with them, not just around them is horrendous 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve got it wrong. I’ve just been back to watch, Dan didn’t ask Kaz if she would sit on his face, he asked Grace. If someone spoke to my 15 year old daughter like that, I would have their balls off!!!!

1hr 07 mins.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

I'm gobsmacked by this, how the hell can Sam think this is acceptable on any level completely escapes me. She needs to give herself a virtual slap, come back to reality & realise what's going on in her own home. His behaviour, & even worse, Sam's seeming acceptance of it all, can have a long term impact on her kids (I say this from personal experience).

Just disgusting behaviour all round, WTF are they doing?!

Reactions: 11
I’ve got it wrong. I’ve just been back to watch, Dan didn’t ask Kaz if she would sit on his face, he asked Grace. If someone spoke to my 15 year old daughter like that, I would have their balls off!!!!

1hr 07 mins.
Thanks, got that part saved.

Have you got the time for when talking about him & Sam having sex 1st time? Thanks x

Reactions: 8
1hr 21 mins in
I work in safeguarding and I literally feel sick listening to that conversation. This now goes way beyond just trying to stop a scammer; he is a dangerous sexual predator grooming a minor and Sam is completely complicit in this and equally to blame in my eyes. Jesus Christ.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If a young person I worked with said that their mums partner had asked them these questions that would be a red flag and instant referral to social care. Why is he trying to sexualise a 15 year old? Yes a lot of 15 year olds and younger are sexually active or interested, but it's a very big difference between liking someone your own age and having those thoughts and an adult having these conversations with a 15 year old? It makes me feel sick thinking about what those children are hearing/seeing on a daily basis.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she had a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.

I too work with vulnerable children and this sent alarm bells ringing for me. Anyone who can listen to these conversations and not feel uncomfortable is not ok!! And before he says she was just in the room while these discussions were taking place, he constantly refers to her throughout, making jokes towards her and inviting her into the conversations. There are 3 adults in that room, and not one of those two women, mothers infact, stopped those sexualised conversations.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.
Excellent 👍

Another file sharing below...

I really don't want to believe that there's any element of grooming going on, but, I really wouldn't put anything past him at this point. You can almost guarantee what we think we know about him is only the tip of the iceberg.

This behaviour really crosses a line. To normalise this is absolutely abhorrent & all the adults present should be ashamed of themselves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This is borderline on needing a real slap

Attachments

• Angry
For those with experience of child safeguarding, this will be taken seriously won't it??

• Angry
  • Heart
Please do yourself a favour go to YT and click on incognito mode then proceed to the 9.30 min mark from last nights live.
Danny is begging for the live to be shared and starts calling people out for not sharing and then tells people to watch it on the TV and a device to get 2 views for the price of 1.
But the best moment came at around the 10 minute mark where Danny states and i quote "Make us popular than we really are" Danny really can tell what people are going through by looking at them. He really can tell we know the show is tit Danny.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.