Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's 27 overall views. Kaz will have them all open so that's down to 24. More than likely a couple from here, let's be generous and say 20 active viewers.

Watch out this morning, chinny is coming for you.

I had a question about his dwtv logo. The TV font and placement is identical to MTV. Is that a copyright/trademark issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One viewer on YT. I didn’t click on to watch - one single viewer! Watch out world! Danny and the Turnips are coming for ya!

16 on TT and 10 on FB 😂😂😂
Im pretty sure it isnt Michael Mosley thats the knob .......

"Im the best in the world at what I do"
Reality - Being a knob is the the one thing you actually do do better than anyone else in the industry :ROFLMAO:
FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that's 27 overall views. Kaz will have them all open so that's down to 24. More than likely a couple from here, let's be generous and say 20 active viewers.

Watch out this morning, chinny is coming for you.

I had a question about his dwtv logo. The TV font and placement is identical to MTV. Is that a copyright/trademark issue?
Sean and Sam will have everything open too …..

Reactions: 7
Yesterday I heard that the human oracle himself said he could tell the trauma in someone's past just by looking at them, something I lampooned as that is in the realm of fantasy, cult leaders, etc.

Today I watch a video where Danny tells me with a slightly slurred voice and nearly closed eyes

" Mate... it is almost impossible to look at someone and tell if they are healthy"

This about-face utter garbage based on the dangerous ramblings of Danny, moves me from anger, frustration, and sometimes concern, as I think I am watching someone quite ill. Then I remember this is doing damage to people, and the concern evaporates.

I believe Danny is in the " no sense makes sense " phase of his delusional decline. A quote by another idiot who thought he was a genius/prophet but just turned out to be Charlie (Maddox) Manson.

" Bear with me Mate... the compelling story of a duff delusional diet dullard" Author A. Turnip

Come on Danny turn water into wine, or at least Monster energy drinks, you will save a fortune.

Or stop with the streaming and broadcast to us with the power of your mind. You can do it, and the viewing figures will be higher. We will let you know how that goes after a month or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just to say well done Velvet on the winning thread, and to everyone for keeping everything going into thread #21… I’m sure at times it’s hard work and frustrating but I truly believe it’s Dans last roll of the dice and we need to keep going! 👍🏼

It’s funny how Dan constantly attacks SW- I sometimes think it’s not because he’s had issues with them, he just knows they’re a big fish and if he can ‘woo’ even 1% of their custom away then he’ll do ok… he latches on to the ‘mashed banana’ story 🙈 rest assured they do know about him…

View attachment 1060716
I think the same, when he went viral on TT there was a lot of anti SW material and he just rode that wave. A lot of it is valid criticism IMO, but as always a few good videos pointing out where SW isn't the best diet plan for some, then turns in to a full scale vendetta for him and a back story about them giving him a binge ED that doesn't fit with other timelines and he contradicts in other videos. Other Titktokkers like Chubby Mermaids that focused on Slimming clubs for a while - moved on with new trends. But he hasn't got that creativity - it was the SW tiktoks that got him a following, and he going to die on that hill. Unfortunately for him its over now, no one cares and he didn't pivot his business in the right way out of lockdown. No ones interested in watching endless content on diets anymore, in the same way no one is interested in watching dances on TT anymore - social media trends change at lightening speed. Everyone is back at work now probably watching content on saving money on heating bills, his niche on anti-SW is over.

Im pretty sure it isnt Michael Mosley thats the knob .......

"Im the best in the world at what I do"
Reality - Being a knob is the the one thing you actually do do better than anyone else in the industry :ROFLMAO:
FACT
He made a big point last week about attacking SW not the CEO, or the group leaders, as he would never attack an individual, yet he titles a 3 hour show naming someone as a knob, because he disagrees with his stance on a diet plan?!!

Not that I'm sure successful published author, medical doctor and broadcaster Michael Mosley cares what Danny and Karen think sitting in a lounge in Burwash chatting sh!t on Facebook :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If anyone is going to watch at all today don’t forget to do it on YouTube Incognito so it doesn’t count towards his viewing figures. Personally I just can’t stomach listening to him anymore and I’m at work anyway. He’s bad enough on his own but with the cackling old hag in the background it’s even worse.
Wonder if he’ll correct any of the info he got wrong yesterday? Did he get the guest he was looking for on Sunday?
I've seen this posted a few times, but I don't think it's correct. YouTube still counts views in incognito mode. I don't think it matters tho, when I browsed by on FB there was 1 single viewer, presumably myself. His total across "all his platforms" are similarly dismal with TCHQ accounting for 50-75% of viewership. If we never interact etc. I don't think we're helping his cause.

Does YouTube Count Views In Incognito Mode?
Yes! YouTube counts views coming from users using incognito mode. Indeed, Incognito users don’t often log in to their tabs. But, YouTube has other factors and methods to count views. The worth mentioning is “IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .”

YouTube uses the device’s IP Address to determine that the view is coming from a user willing to watch a video. It tries to ensure that views aren’t coming by refreshing the page. YouTube only considers views from the same IP Address if the video views come from different days and times. If they find a user watching a video again and again from the same IP Address, the views will be flagged regardless of the incognito tab or no logged-in account. Overall, YouTube believes in user-initiated work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sean and Sam will have everything open too …..
So Dan is effectively doing what my 13 year old brother did in 1986 when he made his own radio show and gathered us all in the living room to listen to it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So Dan is effectively doing what my 13 year old brother did in 1986 when he made his own radio show and gathered us all in the living room to listen to it 🤣
Exactly, except I'm sure your brother had some semblance of humour and actual content.

• Heart
I've just caught the last few minutes of his live and there are no words!

They bring on SR to talk about his top 10 fat loss tips. Whanker immediately looks at his watch, cuts him off and says they've run out of time and one of these days they will get the timing right. Obviously I am so aware at how time keeping is such a priority to Whanker 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I'm wondering how much they wasted talking absolute shite to then cut off the stuff people are paying and wanting to see. Absolute tit show.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I've just caught the last few minutes of his live and there are no words!

They bring on SR to talk about his top 10 fat loss tips. Whanker immediately looks at his watch, cuts him off and says they've run out of time and one of these days they will get the timing right. Obviously I am so aware at how time keeping is such a priority to Whanker 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I'm wondering how much they wasted talking absolute shite to then cut off the stuff people are paying and wanting to see. Absolute tit show.
I just had to go and take a look at that 🤣 Oh poor Steve. He'd been working on his top tips all weekend just to have it snatched away from him in the last minute. Why couldn't they have just ran over schedule by a couple of minutes to allow Steve to have his moment in the spotlight? It's not like they have to be anywhere!! Unless the show automatically just ends at the set time. I don't know how this tit works to be honest 😅

Reactions: 14
I just had to go and take a look at that 🤣 Oh poor Steve. He'd been working on his top tips all weekend just to have it snatched away from him in the last minute. Why couldn't they have just ran over schedule by a couple of minutes to allow Steve to have his moment in the spotlight? It's not like they have to be anywhere!! Unless the show automatically just ends at the set time. I don't know how this tit works to be honest 😅
Because this means someone OTHER than Wheeler has the answers

Reactions: 10
Hahaha about 25min mark in today's episode, he kicks off about a law for people being able to give advice on health. Starts with 'no celebrity' (rethinks, cause he wants to be a celeb) 'nobody with 5000 followers or more should be allowed to market or endorse anything to do with health or fat loss, in my opinion' (realises he's shot himself in the foot) 'unless you're a registered professional' (tit, he still doesn't qualify, think again) 'qualified professional' (eeek, still not Wheelie!) 'Or have at least 10 years experience in the field' (ah yeah that's the ticket, quick don't forget to pedal the "experience trumps qualifications bullshit")

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The exact same thing happened on Friday's tit-show! Poor Steve getting all excited to appear alongside the other turnips but yet again he's cut off in his prime!
The one person who is actually qualified in any way isn't allowed to even say anything 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Did they not do that in the pilot too? Could it be that Wheelie Bin, the Turnips and the Rat can't actually come up with 10 between them so pretend they've run out of time 🤭

• Haha
Kaz is now reading from woman's own (?) In her boring droney voice- they're about to chat live to someone called Sam who needs help. Run Sam, they just want your money 😰

Omg, I know who this Sammie is, I used to follow her on YT. She has really, really bad mental and physical health and in my opinion, is vulnerable. She's very articulate when she's ok but has huge crashes
I hope she doesn't trust Wheeler, I hope she does her due diligence 😳
Thanks to @Imnotsureyouknow posting screenshot earlier with her name, Sammie has now been made aware & hopefully will steer clear of Whanker!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.