Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
According to Burwash 👀 Kaz has gone home and no Sean today...
Ooh, the suspense! Have you perhaps got a drone? We need 👀 on the ground!

🥸 Secret Squirrel calling BillyNoBalls "do you have target in sight? How many police vans present? Over"

Well, this wasn't in the timetable was it?! 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Soooooo remember in January …… we were all going to be subjected to watching him do his boxing training ………

Guess that’s just gone by the way side too 😂

• Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I am not for body shaming anyone but he has made the conscious and deliberate choice to promote a fitness lifestyle SCAM with himself at the centre. Would you go to a dentist with black, rotting teeth? He has proven time and again he can't meet the most basic obligations (including to his own health), meanwhile berating those who can't meet his 10K steps, for example. (He can't manage half that as proven by his own screenshots.)

Complete and total hypocrisy! In this case, he absolutely should be and deserves to be called out for the fat slob he is. His complete lack of self control is evident in everything he does including his own physical appearance.
He also

"Lost 8 stone and kept it off"
"Proper nutrition"
"This is the food you eat on 8020"

• Haha

Rod J

I THINK you were still on the website a couple of days ago the wordpress one. Looks like hes read here!.

I hope you're doing ok RJ
Hi
Yeah i am doing great Wheeler doesn't worry me he can read all he wants maybe it will jog his memory of what he done and 1 day he may say sorry. Could you direct me to the site where he is still using my photo please. The last communication I had was that my photos would be removed.
Thank you for your support

• Heart
Reactions: 16

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Thankyou to everyone for the support it means so much to me, and more good news follows with my Trustpilot review being verified. I have never set out to bring Dan Wheeler down but if my story can help 1 person from going through what I did then I will be happy.
This is shocking...and then for him to have the audacity to use your photos?!

£900 is a monthly wage for so many people, he's utterly disgusting to scam people in this way. I'm so sorry you went through this.

And I know you take responsibility for the test use, and we all make our own choices, but like Whanker loves to say "context is key." Using test or even getting your levels looked at to plant that seed in your mind wouldn't have happened if he didn't set you on that path. A path I don't doubt he benefitted financially from by hooking you up, and from which he hoped to further benefit from by being able to claim any big transformation as being down to him, in order to pull in more people to scam. He's disgusting.

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
He’s the most unhealthy human ever who the hell is this ill ALL the time I am fat and unfit yet never ill 😳😂

• Haha

Debs98

Better give me a number, too 🤌👌🏼😂

View attachment 1083771
👏👏 Ooo doesn't he get tetchy when people call him out

He's such an entitled prick

And the reason he's so confident with his 100% money back guarantee - because he'll never give it with 'PayPal proof of delivery"

Wheelie Bin - you are a money-hungry scammer!

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Yes! He was awful to her, really rude and aggressive. Also the story that he was telling when she interrupted was yet another thoughtless and unkind one to the poor lady whose roof had blown off in the storm. He told this long rambling story about a farmer and concluded by telling her that she’ll probably get a new roof with solar panels fitted so her electric will be cheaper 🙄. He has no empathy whatsoever.
I just skipped through trying to find it, but realised I couldn't be arsed.

I did however hear him laughing about being a groomer. As in grooming his girlfriend's 15yr old kid. Such japes! Paedophilia is just such a giggle.

• Wow
  • Sick

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
Oh, we shouldn't laugh....but, he deserves it! 💯

How can he sell a fat loss lifestyle plan, sorry DIET, if he's in that sort of state?! Hypocritical, pathetic loser. Do one Danny boy, your time is up, get that jet wash fired up dude, Wheelie Bin Washing for Whanker!
I only laugh because of how shitty him and his goons have made people feel for not being able to follow his crap plan. Even he can’t get a good result from it.

Spongranch

Are they wearing matching PJs? Maybe they've themed their outfits for Valentine's day. How sweet. I wonder if Sam has some too. Sean doesn't get any because he doesn't get invited to the sleepovers. Or the budget couldn't stretch that far.
1644841610929.png

By day the " Bear with me show" at night it is the " Bare with show" with matching PJ's !
1644841778836.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Deleted in 3...2...1...

Screenshot_20220223-192919_Facebook.jpg

Martine McCutcheon shows off impressive weight loss on Instagram
Martine McCutcheon is a big fan of The Cambridge Diet plan and revealed she lost 21 inches in total from all over her body.

Ooh, Whanker...embarrassing, ain't it, when you don't have all the information?

• Haha

insertnamehere150

Say he earns 15k every 2 days (what he's claiming to have lost because of the storm) that would mean an income of £2,737,500.00 per year. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even when he had his success last year he claims to have earned 500k.... so now, despite the fact that he gets nowhere near the traction he did, and the academy has dwindled from the circa 3k to 200 and something (not all paying) he thinks he's now on over 2million in income?🤣🤣🤣 if that was the case surely he could pay Kaz? Or not be working from the living room?
Hey, he could even offer to pay for the repairs of his poor member who's roof blew off (why he thinks that he's an insurance expert and it wouldn't be covered I don't know, my chimney fell down and through our roof in the storms during the 1st lockdown 'Dennis' I think it was, and we were covered under our house insurance!)

• Haha

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Just a thought. Is this the start of a long-running "joke" from the Turnip Temple? I just noticed it felt a bit stilted when Danny talked about being on a tight schedule. Is this the mirth filled, side-splitting humour of constantly introducing someone who never gets to say anything on their chosen topic?

Do this every day, in an attempt to build an audience. "Oh sorry we have no time for you.........." put that on repeat you have comedy gold circa 1980!

Or just chaos with turnips being well turnips!

If it happens again, I bet my Monster Drink it is a set-up.
Aye my OH said exactly this. Its the TIT's (TEMPLE of IDIOTIC TURNIPS) idea of humour

• Haha

Spongranch

I cannot see a £10-15k loss of earnings when the " Bear With Me" show is not broadcast.

Social Blade has the stats below for youtube and TT.

Social Blade has a yearly youtube income at £27-425 per year, with followers down.
Another stats site has engagement an engagement rate of 0.06%

If there was a graph or stat for puerile adolescent smut or a tally of "talking turnips" on TikTok, then I guess Danny would be top of the rankings.

Danny, you are on the runway engines revved up and screaming throwing out luggage, passengers, colleagues, and turnips, but still, you are not taking off.

Best put the brakes on now before you run out of runway! That " funny " " ten top tips with the Rolanator" sketch is not bringing in the viewing figures. Nor is preaching from the Turnip Temple and begging your followers to watch on as many devices as you have faces.

You are truly the Betamax of better living , the fax machine of fitness, the fidget spinner of topical interest.

The audience has gone home, the theatre lights are off, no one is watching but a few deluded sycophants. You are a one-trick pony in a town that has seen too many ponies and prefers any other root vegetable to a turnip!

Danny the stats below are for " context" as I know you like that kind of thing.
The last graph shows the product lifecycle which I think you believe you know about, as you claim to be a marketing supremo. You are in the decline phase, you did not manage to pivot into anything else for longevity.

1645363225283.png
1645363273736.png
1645363400738.png

1645363586656.png

TT Stats
Monthly gained followers has increased slightly but off a very low base
Strangely follows up but "likes" down. Can bots do "likes" ?
1645363794160.png

1645364959616.png

• Heart