Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Dan

I know you are reading, as you did try to modify your behaviour by not trying to headbutt the camera whilst saying your catchphrase, after a comment this week on TT. You see you can push that rage and fear downward so it doesn't make you look like a badly operated animatronic.

With that in mind, let's look at your attempts to recruit a psychologist and how this might go.

You might be aware of this and just in denial, but your company brand and personal brand is tarnished at best and toxic to the majority. No organisation has spewed forth that much nonsense, paid so few taxes, flip-flopped direction so much and survived. Your brand is now as fresh and appealing as a warm can of condensed milk left open in the midday sun.

It is not coming back, both your brand and the company closely match the " decline" phase seen in many products and services. You are now like a VHS video recorder, Sinclair C5, or fidget spinner. You know the score, the marketing basics " growth, maturity and then decline", except I would have to challenge your maturity stage in terms of product, service and your own cognitive ability which is more " Beavis and Butt Head" than a rising entrepreneur.

You are no longer able to recruit the best, as the best will read this and many other posts, before running for the hills!

If anyone was really good as a psychologist it will be a problem for you. You know that problem you have when people know more than you and the Dunning Kruger inside you feels like you are a little boy back at school being lectured by a nasty teacher. You struggle with others unless you are the font of all knowledge in the room. That struggle will manifest itself in undermining behaviour, vulgar adolescent jokes ( which you pass off as being direct) and suppressed rage. You will argue with them, blame them, they will leave and you will make a " poor me" video about it.

This is the David Van Day time of your career. Not appearing on Top of the Pops all cheekbones and nice hair, but the bit where you push a burger trolley around Brighton searching for a few quid, whilst stealing songs from Buck Fizz! Apologies to burger sellers everywhere!

Back to the psychology recruit. A " psychologist" is not a protected title, unlike "clinical psychologist" or " occupational psychologist", so you can find anyone with a two-hour course in Crystal Healing, Google Searching, NLP, water divining, tarot card reading, and pass them off as a psychologist. I am not knocking crystal healing, but it will not fit into the " 10 years of nutritional science" culture that you push with your googling skills and pseudoscience sound bites. Or maybe it will?

You should be looking for a BPS or APA member as a minimum but again, they are going to do their own research and probably run away when they find out what they are getting into.

Finally, I can't help myself, you mentioned on a TT that fad diets damaged your ability to produce testosterone.

Happy to be corrected but I thought treating yourself like a pin cushion for every variation of steroid available to create a fake/unsustainable body image caused you the problem. I could not find " steroid abuse" listed under " fad diet" anywhere in my extensive nutritional science research, you may know more than me as you have been googling for 10 years and I have only googled for 10 minutes.

A fad diet or eating plan is claimed to be one without "robust scientific evidence to support any claims", so can you remind us all which university or scientific body did you submit your leading-edge system/plan to? Is your plan evidence-based and peer-reviewed or cooked up in a backroom or motorhome like a Walter White crystal meth lab?

If you are the new psychologist in a few weeks time idly going through tattle messages, please read the following, no one will notice as Dan is probably talking about himself or sex or both.

Are you finding yourself sitting in a garage or living room with three others that possess the intellect, wit, and ability of three turnips in a field?

I can only suggest you mention you have left your laptop charger in the car, get yourself outside, hit the gas and get away as quickly as you can. HMRC, Action Fraud, the ASA and more are coming over the hill, and its best to leave the turnips to their last stand before a metaphorical cover is placed over the turnips and their webcams, just like you would place one over the cage of a noisy irritating budgie.

Thanks, Dan, now I know what the Urban Dictionary from 2013 says about " wheeler", " wheelered" I see has been added for 2021, second definition down.

"The dawning realization that you have been in the presence of a " wheeler", similar to "wheeler dealered" or "wheelering". Wheelered is the lasting feeling of being conned by a fake who has the audacity and stupidity to tell you that it has happened.
Zak: What is wrong with you ?
Alex: I have been wheelered, he has changed my life
Zak: For the better, in a good way?
Alex: No, not in a good way. I was promised so much and go so little, I truly feel wheelered., but that wheeler will not do it again."

Dan your catchphrase simply says to most of us terrible, tarnished and tired. Get some help, stop the madness as it damages others.
I Wonder is he still thinks hes on some sort of martyrdom and simply awaiting his "big break" because everyone knows its just trolling and he "really knows his stuff". He was humble enough to suggest Lukes professors "probably" knew more than him.

I think he still thinks HE is marketable and the product is irrelevant as hes Daniel Peter Wheeler (said into the mirror daily as Alpha Motivation told him to).

One day they'll be this huge tragedy and it will be everyone elses fault where he realises hes trying to sell everyone a bath caddy and noone is interested.

Dan didn't even mention a college, he's learning from a collage, which I find impressive
I couldn't bring myself.

Do.you think its a collage of fag packet ideas?

I’ve had to google these big words again today 🤣 pseudoscience 🤣 learning so much, getting worried I’m gonna have to pay TCHQ £25 a month for it 😳🤣
If.you pay me £2 on Snapchat Ill send you the word of the day

You enjoyed too I see! It really was shocking, I couldn't put myself through any more...😭
Yeah sorry we must have been typing simultaneously. My jaw dropped so hard the neighbours rang the polis

@sarah tonin i am so glad you’re here. big hugs x
Being honest you were the straw that snapped me into starting on him. When that old bag called it attention seeking whilst saying wheeler shouldnt be bullied. Vile old Veal

Just when i thought he couldn't get any more deluded he strikes again.I cant believe the stuff he is writing. six figure business? well he has admitted it now so Mr tax man i hope you are watching.
Depends where you put the decimal point

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s 24.6 stone now? I thought it was 22.6 but might be wrong… whatever it is, I would say there’s no chance Dan has kept it off. If he can get on a set of scales on a live today and show me he’s 16.6 stone or less then I will rejoin 8020. That’s how confident I am 😂😂

From his OWN BOOK…..

7057BE10-0999-48B4-B1BE-648A5E641BE4.jpeg
089159C7-108B-450D-85BC-039CE976C739.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Had 10 mins to spare so tuned into his live...& really wished I hadn't 😳

So nothing to do with 8020, which is odd, but pulling apart The Sun for fat shaming Bridget Fonda. Shows us his skills of Google, frequently, then falls into a very large black hole regarding Hillsborough, which was very uncomfortable to watch. Just why would you waffle on about a subject you've just said you know nothing about!? The highlight for me was when he googled "how much is a life worth for compensation", then got to a stage where he'd decided that anyone over 50 years old, a family would probably be happy to accept money as they're past the age of having kids...family should at least be in a position of no stress & shouldn't have to work again, so yeah, compensation OK.

Just WTAF! 😱

A few ppl had said laughing whilst discussing this wasn't appropriate & stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about. Someone said "I can see why funky pigeon has a page about you, I'm off" 😂 angry Whanker Boy makes an appearance shouting "you probably are FP, just duck off!", rambles angrily about trolls for a few mins then back on subject....

Lit-er-ally watching a car crash in slow motion & I have no understanding of how this relates to 8020, why doesn't he do this crap on his personal profiles? Why can't he understand there should be boundaries between business & personal?? So many questions & never any answers! 🤯
Some of this is so unbelievably bad that it crosses the business/ personal boundary anyway. As a business that deals with “helping” people, he really should keep his mouth shut on social media about sensitive subjects.

Reactions: 7
Oh well, it's only numbers eh folks!? 🤥 🙄 Smash those scales I say! 🤪

🗣 263, 3 more who obviously didn't even do a quick Google...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe what i heard from his mouth this morning . He said if you are overweight then you CAN'T be the best mum ,the best wife, the best partner, the best colleague so come and check out 80/20 lifestyle plan to get you to be the best person you can be . . I found that extremely derogatory to woman like we are put on this earth just to please other bleeping people but to say if you are over weight then you are in some way inferior. Like he is mister bleeping perfect in every way burping and clearing his throat constantly , huffing and puffing ,too lazy to walk ,too lazy to motivate anyone, but he is talking like he is superior to everyone.

Also anyone asking an innocent question is met with such an aggressive answer with a big sigh on the end of it. How did i ever ever EVER fall for this absolute sham.

Also noticed him say to his academy users to put their name in brackets so he knows who he is talking to but these are broadcast publicly so defeating the object . He said 8020 has helped so many women with fertility problems and IVF .

He said he used to have over 100 viewers on his lives at one point until a couple of disgruntled customers tried to destroy his business and now only has 4 or 5 viewers then called ALL the diet companies c***ts.

He definitely reads here because someone had mentioned in here that only a dietician can prescribe an eating plan which is correct because im currently doing nutrition and advance nutrition course and that is on the first page of my studies that only a dietician can give out eating plans and guess what i saw a video on his TT last night advising someone that only a qualified dietician can give you an eating plan and if anyone offers them one that is not a dietician then run a mile , he is unbelievable .

On that same note someone pointed out on TT that those testimonials were from a completely different plan from 8020 and he justified it by saying he worked with them he was the main trainer so both used his principles therefore its the same plan lol i just cant listen anymore i want to throw my laptop at the wall. I really want to help stop this garbage.
Now he is acting all professional by saying "here's a quick word from our sponsor " then plays the naff advert he did.

He is ranting at someone saying if your health is important ditch all your social medias for a bit health is more important blah blah blah and said you cant be the best mum , partner ,wife WHAT????HE IS ON SOCIAL MEDIA CONSTANTLY . HE IS VILE bleeping VILE .

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Some of this is so unbelievably bad that it crosses the business/ personal boundary anyway. As a business that deals with “helping” people, he really should keep his mouth shut on social media about sensitive subjects.
Absolutely. As soon as he opened his big fat mouth with "I don't know what Hillsborough is, oh that football thing..." my heart sank.

He has no common sense, empathy or understanding, of anything & everything.

Laughing & joking about how much compensation there should be for people of different ages in the middle of talking about Hillsborough, truly vile & really shows his sociopathic traits. He needs his jaw wired shut, would be best for everyone.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He definitely reads here because someone had mentioned in here that only a dietician can prescribe an eating plan which is correct because im currently doing nutrition and advance nutrition course and that is on the first page of my studies that only a dietician can give out eating plans and guess what i saw a video on his TT last night advising someone that only a qualified dietician can give you an eating plan and if anyone offers them one that is not a dietician then run a mile , he is unbelievable .
That was me. I was sent all the documentation that he would give to LCF clients and it included tailored meal plans and which supplements to take.

One of our own then told me that only Dietitians can do this. I had no idea either.

He's clearly reading here.

Hiiiii Daannniieellll 😘

Seems you are tripping yourself up a lot these days aren't you babes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Daniel David Peter Wheeler, creator & proud founder of The 80/20 Lifestyle Plan Limited 👋

Keep 'em coming babes! 😘 Us Trolly C♡nts aren't going anywhere while you're still scamming people, MWAH 💋 X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys I'm just putting it out there I've done 11k steps today ,can I collect a prize please has anyone got a spare stash? afterall I deserve it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Guys I'm just putting it out there I've done 11k steps today ,can I collect a prize please has anyone got a spare stash? afterall I deserve it 🤣
You get a token, its called a 'jack tit token' because that's what it's worth- enjoy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.