Dan Wheeler #17 Half a mil turnover, but doesn't have a pound, boo hoo DW... what goes around, comes around!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone. Newbie here- wow there's so much to take in!

I left 8020 a couple of years ago and then had a fall out with Dan but still receive emails from 8020 which I usually just delete, but for some reason I watched the one yesterday. It was titled 'I'm sorry...' and I did expect it to be a 'I'm sorry... that I'm so good at what I do!' type of message and was somewhat disheartened to see that it was history repeating itself and that since I had left he seems to have let down so many other people!

I was one of the original 'legends' who were promised a 1% share of the business that never materialised, then I signed up for the book and paid in advance which never materialised either. I dont know how this guy continues to get such an income that he can fund his addictive lifestyle, then just apologise and think he can start again. He's just so aggressive towards anyone that doesnt fall in line, and as much as he is against 'fad diets' I'm sorry but the 8020 plan is similar in that he has so many people thinking its the 'silver bullet' and signing up in the hope that this will work for them, when more often than not, it doesn't.

Dan really needs help, he needs to close the group and get himself right in the head first

PS I'm keeping myself anonymous here for the moment as I really cant be doing with getting the abuse that some of you seem to have received, but happy to message anyone privately regarding my real name!
Welcome 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just want to say I’m immensely proud to be part of this group of truly amazing people, given how much hurt and damage caused by the man people here are still suggesting ways for him to help himself and to get well. We are advocating for him in a way that none of his enablers are, we have more insight into him and more understanding of what he is doing and why.

Im still stunned that he thought yesterday was a good idea and that they all went along with it, Stockholm Syndrome maybe? His sign ups should have gone through the roof this week, like most online pts have, but no, he’s lost members. Him just talking to his academy and streaming that elsewhere is utterly pointless because his academy gives him no interaction, it’ll just be him, Sean, Kaz and a couple of huns, why is anyone going to be interested in a live that they can’t participate in?

Hes just not going to stop is he? Now he’s just pissing into the wind, posting ludicrous TikToks with comments turned off, how will that get him any traction? It won’t last though because his ego won’t be able to deal without being stroked daily, maybe that’s why Kaz is back so quickly after him saying he couldn’t afford her, someone’s got to do the stroking 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just been told that the glowing review is genuine- Nicky is apparently a long standing member and an original Legend.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone. Newbie here- wow there's so much to take in!

I left 8020 a couple of years ago and then had a fall out with Dan but still receive emails from 8020 which I usually just delete, but for some reason I watched the one yesterday. It was titled 'I'm sorry...' and I did expect it to be a 'I'm sorry... that I'm so good at what I do!' type of message and was somewhat disheartened to see that it was history repeating itself and that since I had left he seems to have let down so many other people!

I was one of the original 'legends' who were promised a 1% share of the business that never materialised, then I signed up for the book and paid in advance which never materialised either. I dont know how this guy continues to get such an income that he can fund his addictive lifestyle, then just apologise and think he can start again. He's just so aggressive towards anyone that doesnt fall in line, and as much as he is against 'fad diets' I'm sorry but the 8020 plan is similar in that he has so many people thinking its the 'silver bullet' and signing up in the hope that this will work for them, when more often than not, it doesn't.

Dan really needs help, he needs to close the group and get himself right in the head first

PS I'm keeping myself anonymous here for the moment as I really cant be doing with getting the abuse that some of you seem to have received, but happy to message anyone privately regarding my real name!
👋👋👋👋👋 another original here, I was group 6 of the test phase, also promised 1% and instead got abuse, blocked from the group and my money still taken, as you say nothing whatsoever has changed, except this time he can’t block everyone and he can’t stop us talking and helping others to escape him or avoid him to start with.

The last few hours he’s had a couple of very positive reviews, have people felt sorry for him? Is his plan starting to work?!
Those are clearly the fake reviews! Just look how effusive and gushing they are lol. He's obviously making a full press to try and reset things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
👋👋👋👋👋 another original here, I was group 6 of the test phase, also promised 1% and instead got abuse, blocked from the group and my money still taken, as you say nothing whatsoever has changed, except this time he can’t block everyone and he can’t stop us talking and helping others to escape him or avoid him to start with.
Yep exactly, and thanks for the welcome. I had no idea there was such a big backlash against Dan. Is it possible to message you direct, just to let you know who I am?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does this cretin not have a wiki? I barely know who or what he is but he replied to someone on tiktok about her weight loss as if shes a moron and hes a picture of health. His face gives me the creeps and I remembered seeing his name popping up on here so he must be a tosser 😂
We should create a Wiki for him.

It's a page on here that gives the overview of the stories and explains what has happened to newcomers, it would be a good resource as reading through 17+ threads is going to be tough, and also good to refer people that are new to why these threads exist and stop mor people losing money. I don't know if anyone knows about Sarah Akwisombe as an example she ran a scam last year and it was all outed on here and that Wiki is very helpful for people to see what happened and how to get money back etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep exactly, and thanks for the welcome. I had no idea there was such a big backlash against Dan. Is it possible to message you direct, just to let you know who I am?
Unrelated - but I love how you have been here literally five minutes and you are already wearing that number with pride!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It's a page on here that gives the overview of the stories and explains what has happened to newcomers, it would be a good resource as reading through 17+ threads is going to be tough, and also good to refer people that are new to why these threads exist and stop mor people losing money. I don't know if anyone knows about Sarah Akwisombe as an example she ran a scam last year and it was all outed on here and that Wiki is very helpful for people to see what happened and how to get money back etc.
Definitely do a wiki and also be sure to keep using his full name Dan Wheeler in posts too, as it helps boost search ranks for the threads, so any potential victims looking him up find you wonderful people too 🤩

Here you go: https://tattle.life/wiki/sarah-akwisombe/

Sarah Akwisombe is now at 13 threads 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I agree, was reading a few other threads on here they all have wikis.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh God, I’ve just been unfortunate enough to witness Cleverly’s latest musical advertising efforts 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sadly not, there is no DM function on here and we’re not allowed to give email addresses out 😞. There’s quite a few here from the original groups.

I tried to do a Wiki, but when one of the threads got shut down I lost all my privileges. Gonna see if there's a way to get them back, but if not I'm at least happy to write some of the content?

• Heart
Why is he doing a q&a, streaming it on tiktok but comments off? I know he's got comments on elsewhere but he's excluding potential customers because he's scared of anyone disagreeing with him

• Heart
Oh God, I’ve just been unfortunate enough to witness Cleverly’s latest musical advertising efforts 🤮🤮🤮
Someone needs to tell him that so far no one has received any shares of Dan Wheelers business since his business began promising shares to previous 8020 legends.

• Heart
I can't remember my number - 60 something and I haven't posted for a while as real life took over but I've been reading these threads.

I've suffered 12 mins of the fully grown man baby snotting tears and trying to gain sympathy for his latest duck up but I am seriously done with listening to the pity party.

This is going to make me sound like a harsh witch and I'm not except where he is concerned!! I signed up for his wanky plan to try and sort my own issues out not to have to watch his tit show of a life. He's had hundreds of people telling him where he is going wrong and how to approach it better and he's ignored the lot. I have zero sympathy

I wanted someone to give me some guidance on how to sort out my health and fitness and was happy to pay for that. I don't give a tit where he has gone wrong, his unresolved mental health supposed issues or his financial duck ups. If he worked for a legit company he would have been out the door months ago.

I have enough issues in my own life without having to look at this tit!!!! And for what its worth having been in a 13 year DV relationship and having an ex who behaved just as badly as this in crying to try and gain sympathy and trying to apologise I recognise the lies and I don't believe a bleeping word of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I tried to do a Wiki, but when one of the threads got shut down I lost all my privileges. Gonna see if there's a way to get them back, but if not I'm at least happy to write some of the content?
I'll see if I can start one. If we could all write bits then we can cut and paste.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonders never cease - in one answer he stated he CAN'T advise on medical issues and said someone would have to ask their Dr about melatonin (no direction to buy it on ebay) *dies of shock*

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing apparent from the live today is his struggle with mental health and addiction, I truly hope you get the help you need. I do believe you need to concentrate on yourself before anything else
If he had any real friends/family or anyone who cared about him, they would make a strong press for this (truly stepping back and taking care of himself). Who knows, maybe there are and he is so bullheaded they are all wrong just like hundreds of people here, on TP etc.? Sad.

• Heart
I can't remember my number - 60 something and I haven't posted for a while as real life took over but I've been reading these threads.

I've suffered 12 mins of the fully grown man baby snotting tears and trying to gain sympathy for his latest duck up but I am seriously done with listening to the pity party.

This is going to make me sound like a harsh witch and I'm not except where he is concerned!! I signed up for his wanky plan to try and sort my own issues out not to have to watch his tit show of a life. He's had hundreds of people telling him where he is going wrong and how to approach it better and he's ignored the lot. I have zero sympathy

I wanted someone to give me some guidance on how to sort out my health and fitness and was happy to pay for that. I don't give a tit where he has gone wrong, his unresolved mental health supposed issues or his financial duck ups. If he worked for a legit company he would have been out the door months ago.

I have enough issues in my own life without having to look at this tit!!!! And for what its worth having been in a 13 year DV relationship and having an ex who behaved just as badly as this in crying to try and gain sympathy and trying to apologise I recognise the lies and I don't believe a bleeping word of it.
I think that the problem with him focusing on women and not younger women (hope I'm not offending anyone I'm 45) is that he thought (IMO) that it was an easy market, but unfortunately for him we have life experience and a lot of us have seen this behaviour before with partners, friends partners or bosses etc and many women are wise to what he is doing by 'turning on the tears' and not willing to put up with this sh!t. It doesn't mean you are harsh or a witch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.