Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas,tea has been spilled.DW ‘debates’ with LH and proves he's unskilled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really great seeing fellow TCs looking to sign up with Liam in the New Year just a few comments I’ve seen on TT - I personally have gastric sleeve surgery booked for February, this is the right decision for me and it’s been a very well thought out decision - when I saw THAT video Whanker did on bariatric surgery I was fuming with his usual one sided not backed up by anything vague response he did - it’s bad don’t do it, only me and 80/20 will work versus LH’s educated response. Of course Whankers vid never made me doubt my choice at all and LH’s only reinforced my choice - so that’s what I’m doing in 2022 to finally beat my 20 year battle with my weight !!

I’m looking forward to him finally being stopped at conning folk in 2022 and also hearing about fellow TCs success journeys not doing 80/20 in 2022 on TT or on here! xxx
I can't wait until word filters back to Wheeler about who Liam's new clients are😂😂😂 oh to be a fly on the wall😂
I'm so excited for you having weight loss surgery. So good luck with that 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure what number I would be ...but please accept me on board!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s deigning to see his loyal legends on Wednesday for the usual 10am live.
Like many of you have already said even SW opens its doors for more support during Xmas!
We all have to do our best to ensure he doesn’t receive the post Xmas sign up that I’m sure he’s expecting. He doesn’t deserve a fourth round of success after leaving so many from the first, second and third round out of pocket on this sham of a plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome aboard member #157 ❤

Lots of reading to do if you have time. Its a safe space here, everyone is lovely and supportive of one another. We have more laughs, more facts and more interaction here - and it doesn't cost a penny!

We are a little bit quiet at the moment while everyone is rightly spending some time with their loved ones at Christmas, but rest assured its usually so busy we can't keep up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't wait until word filters back to Wheeler about who Liam's new clients are😂😂😂 oh to be a fly on the wall😂
I'm so excited for you having weight loss surgery. So good luck with that 👍
I can't wait for Liam to have 1000 TT followers, I would definitely watch his lives. He seems like a top bloke 👍

• Heart

Lots of reading to do if you have time. Its a safe space here, everyone is lovely and supportive of one another. We have more laughs, more facts and more interaction here - and it doesn't cost a penny!

We are a little bit quiet at the moment while everyone is rightly spending some time with their loved ones at Christmas, but rest assured its usually so busy we can't keep up!
Thankyou. Merry Christmas to you all. Ive been reading up lately

Thankyou... I've been reading up on the latest threads and can see you are all very supportive of each other xx

• Heart
I wish I’d googled DW before I signed up for his plan ! I’ve read what I can so I’m a bit lost as to what TCHQ is but I love the support I’ve read herein I signed up for the 80/20 plan when he was full on selling the dream of eat more move more. After 5 weeks I lost nothing, got kicked out the Facebook group for asking for help and I’ve honestly never felt more let down in my life! I actually went back to slimming world afterwords as they were more supportive than wheeler ever was for me. Which I found ironic given how much he demonises them! You don’t see their consultants calling people trolly cunts do you! Very happy to have found this thread! Better late than never

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish I’d googled DW before I signed up for his plan ! I’ve read what I can so I’m a bit lost as to what TCHQ is but I love the support I’ve read herein I signed up for the 80/20 plan when he was full on selling the dream of eat more move more. After 5 weeks I lost nothing, got kicked out the Facebook group for asking for help and I’ve honestly never felt more let down in my life! I actually went back to slimming world afterwords as they were more supportive than wheeler ever was for me. Which I found ironic given how much he demonises them! You don’t see their consultants calling people trolly cunts do you! Very happy to have found this thread! Better late than never
welcome!!!!! @DansBarmyArmy will give you a number. We’re here to whistleblow and support one another…… to try and stop anyone else signing up

• Heart
Welcome to TCHQ (Trolly Cnuts Head Quarters) you are now an honorary member 🤗
SO sorry you felt so let down. I know exactly how you feel, those of us that were members have all experienced it to different extents. DW is a charlatan!! 🤬 TCHQ is on a mission to stop him from hurting anyone else.
Glad you're here, you are safe now 🥰

• Heart
Hope you had a wonderful Xmas Mr Rowland. You’ve been ever so good with deleting all those unauthorised recipes from the Academy. Thank you.
I’d now like to draw your attention, if I may, to the unauthorised usage of images in the recipes left behind. You see, as I’m sure you’re aware it’s not just using recipes without permission that’s ever so naughty. It’s also using images. I’ve browsed and found several images that I’d urge you to credit correctly in your wording if you have paid to re-distribute, especially on a business Facebook page.
As it’s Xmas I’ll leave it with you to determine which images you should consider taking down or correctly credit before I pop a cheeky email and screen shot over to the proprietors.
Thanks 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have popped out of winter hibernation on to say hi. First thing I see is whanker sending a kiss. Going back into hibernation!😂
Hope you had a wonderful Xmas Mr Rowland. You’ve been ever so good with deleting all those unauthorised recipes from the Academy. Thank you.
I’d now like to draw your attention, if I may, to the unauthorised usage of images in the recipes left behind. You see, as I’m sure you’re aware it’s not just using recipes without permission that’s ever so naughty. It’s also using images. I’ve browsed and found several images that I’d urge you to credit correctly in your wording if you have paid to re-distribute, especially on a business Facebook page.
As it’s Xmas I’ll leave it with you to determine which images you should consider taking down or correctly credit before I pop a cheeky email and screen shot over to the proprietors.
Thanks 🙏
I bloody love you!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks 🙏
Love this… I’m sure he’s straight on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is anyone thinking of signing up with Luke H? I'm sure that would royally enrage the whankstain

• Haha
Thanks 🙏
He reads here as a kid would read a comic. They’re taking all the business advice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning and welcome member #158 ❤

So sorry you were treated the way you were. You arent alone. All of us have an issue for one reason or another. Everyone here is lovely and you get more support here than any of us ever got in the Scamademy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.