Dan Wheeler #15 Jingle bells wheeler smells fatdan got away con man is gona sht his pants when Carla has her say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone blocked from BFNG facebook page - see below comments from Live

Make sure you have a Tena lady in b4 reading

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1639747404827.png

1639747424459.png

1639747442576.png
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can someone direct me please? Where do I donate to the “Buy FatDann some weights” and the “Get Luke Hannah a drink for making my Christmas” funds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a glorious day it has been today 🥰. Any sightings of Kaz speeding her way towards her beloved? She must be beside herself that this happened when she wasn’t there and only Sean was able to soothe his ego, no tender Kaz touch or whispers in his ear 😂😂😂😂
happy to donate to both too! Also petition to get Luke to set up his gorgeous dog a TikTok account and get more followers than 80:20!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone direct me please? Where do I donate to the “Buy FatDann some weights” and the “Get Luke Hannah a drink for making my Christmas” funds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a glorious day it has been today 🥰. Any sightings of Kaz speeding her way towards her beloved? She must be beside herself that this happened when she wasn’t there and only Sean was able to soothe his ego, no tender Kaz touch or whispers in his ear 😂😂😂😂
my mate Richie is helping me build some strongman stuff for home use, thank you anyway

New here just trying to work out how these treads work 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey everyone, I'm another ex 8020 member who was scammed and then refused my 'guaranteed refund'. I'm so glad that I've found others' like me and you guys have given me the strength and courage to speak out about my really horrific experiences xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey everyone, I'm another ex 8020 member who was scammed and then refused my 'guaranteed refund'. I'm so glad that I've found others' like me and you guys have given me the strength and courage to speak out about my really horrific experiences xx
Welcome aboard! You are far from alone, as you can see from the previous 14000+ posts in this forum. The links are at the top if you have the inclination and time to read all the way back to the beginning - and we're only documenting his current meltdown, which is actually at least the 3rd public cycle! (Previous major implosions include Lifechanging Fitness and his book.)

Numbers are rapidly climbing, I expect you will be assigned yours shortly :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Welcome to TCHQ #133 ❤

Between us I am sure we could all tell you some horrific stories. Just know that if you feel comfortable sharing them, you are in completely safe hands here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m new and Its safe here

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My darling children have given me a stomach bug, DW has given me some excellent reading material while I'm chained to the toilet today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The man can't help himself!! I dunno how he's managed it but he's made himself look even more of a moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I please adopt Luke?

Three words to sum Whanker up.

Bully, thug and deranged.

• Heart
Luke nearly finished me off with the “I v seen you hitting a bag in the garden” oh my days what a fuckin come back that was 💪💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Luke nearly finished me off with the “I v seen you hitting a bag in the garden” oh my days what a fuckin come back that was 💪💪💪
And DW replied, 'that was 6 or7 yrs ago'.... err I don't think so and anyway he thought he looked good enough to post it on social media 🤣 he's so deluded!
I have to laugh at DW demanding a boxing match, I mean why not an egg and spoon race or a dance off.... that's how stupid it is!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I please adopt Luke?

Three words to sum Whanker up.

Bully, thug and deranged.
Thick as tit is another option!

Whilst I understand that it is interesting (and helpful) to watch people on weight loss journeys and how they do it (like Leah and Dan), it doesn't make them more qualified to teach others. He is obsessed with this 'personal experience trumps eductaion' angle. If you had cancer who would you go to for treatment an oncologist who learned about cancer in a classroom or an ex-cancer patient?? experience is just your experience - it might give you more empathy, but it isn't the same as being educated!!!!

Oh and on the subject of Leah - can't believe he had the front to make a dig at Luke for almost saying massive (hardly an insult) telling him to watch what words he uses and then minutes later called her a witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thick as tit is another option!

Whilst I understand that it is interesting (and helpful) to watch people on weight loss journeys and how they do it (like Leah and Dan), it doesn't make them more qualified to teach others. He is obsessed with this 'personal experience trumps eductaion' angle. If you had cancer who would you go to for treatment an oncologist who learned about cancer in a classroom or an ex-cancer patient?? experience is just your experience - it might give you more empathy, but it isn't the same as being educated!!!!

Oh and on the subject of Leah - can't believe he had the front to make a dig at Luke for almost saying massive (hardly an insult) telling him to watch what words he uses and then minutes later called her a witch!!
Cancer survivor here ……… and yes. Not only would I not want to treat someone else - I wouldn’t trust myself to do it either

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.