Dan Wheeler #15 Jingle bells wheeler smells fatdan got away con man is gona sht his pants when Carla has her say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m addicted to this car crash! I’m now shopping and tattling - I was just thinking about Sam, I feel bad for her - what if another lockdown happens and his New year sign ups tank I would not want to risk being stuck indoors with that lunatic if that display was anything to go by!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
We thought this was over a few weeks ago - but its all kicking off now!!!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

I won't recap - by the time I've done it, it will be old news - some thing is happening every hour at the moment - get your popcorn kids...

Title by @ashdlol slightly changed to fit!
It won't ever be over, not so long as he continues trying to scam unsuspecting members of the public.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
28 checking in for duty, en route to 15000 posts exposing the total fraud that is Dan Wheeler.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
47 checking in!

I’m trying to spring clean and I can’t keep up! Caught the end of LH’s live. I thought DW had lost the plot before but this has just hit a new level!

He’s obviously got no one keeping tabs on him now - he’s worse than before! 😅

• Haha
lets organise a debate! ha ha ha ha He is a coward! He is an idiot - hes doing the circular argument - he is mimicking him and making fun! a narcissists tool of choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#2 checking in.
Screen recorded that whole thing and it’s been sent to our wonderful Tiktokker.

I just cannot believe he wants to fight Luke because he lost a debate …… still won’t admit he’s wrong (in any way shape or form) - made himself look incredibly stupid in every sense of the word ………. And then showed himself to be the bully he really is and asked to fight him - and has proceeded to try and find out where he works. (For more bullying and intimidation tactics) - and then he threatened to make lots of bad reviews about his business……… AND intimated at one point that he was responsible for all DW’s bad trust pilot reviews.

Honestly ……… you could not make this up.
If you’re still standing by him and excusing all this behaviour - all the bullying and intimidation………. You need to have a strong word with yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#17 reporting for duty 🙋‍♀️
Omg my head is spinning, I cannot believe the last 24hrs!!
Dan wheeler threatening to beat someone up rather than debate like a man just about sums him up- vacuous neanderthal! If anyone in his academy saw that and still wants to trust that man with their health then quite honestly, no one can help them!

DW has more enemies than friends so he needs to tread VERY carefully throwing around threats like that 😳
I predict a live of him limping down the road with a bin bag.... coming soon 😬 and it couldn't happen to a more deserving head!

#2 checking in.
Screen recorded that whole thing and it’s been sent to our wonderful Tiktokker.

I just cannot believe he wants to fight Luke because he lost a debate …… still won’t admit he’s wrong (in any way shape or form) - made himself look incredibly stupid in every sense of the word ………. And then showed himself to be the bully he really is and asked to fight him - and has proceeded to try and find out where he works. (For more bullying and intimidation tactics) - and then he threatened to make lots of bad reviews about his business……… AND intimated at one point that he was responsible for all DW’s bad trust pilot reviews.

Honestly ……… you could not make this up.
If you’re still standing by him and excusing all this behaviour - all the bullying and intimidation………. You need to have a strong word with yourself
Yep!! And he's just illustrated how he overreacts to criticism of any kind thus proving us all right here at TCHQ 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And Still he's utterly convinced we are a handful of people with dozens of fake accounts! Oh and of course all the reviews are fake and none of them are verified!! 😂

• Haha
And Still he's utterly convinced we are a handful of people with dozens of fake accounts! Oh and of course all the reviews are fake and none of them are verified!! 😂
If he says it Outloud enough times he come to believe it and HE THINKS that people will believe him because those nearest to him fed his mania

26 back to the PARTY 🥳 (well its Christmas) lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
#16 .Good on you Luke , Dont be scared whanker only fights women
The only thing Wheeler has going for him in a fight is that he’s a complete lump - but he’d be out of breath within a few minutes and moaning about his injuries- he’s no serious threat to anyone.

And he has absolutely nothing going for him in a battle of wits - as we’ve just seen he is completely unarmed! The audacity to ask for a debate 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Can someone direct me please? Where do I donate to the “Buy FatDann some weights” and the “Get Luke Hannah a drink for making my Christmas” funds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a glorious day it has been today 🥰. Any sightings of Kaz speeding her way towards her beloved? She must be beside herself that this happened when she wasn’t there and only Sean was able to soothe his ego, no tender Kaz touch or whispers in his ear 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He has to be one of the most delusional people alive today, wow. I mean we all tell ourselves little lies but one would hope most people when confronted with evidence of a problem or issue would at least attempt some self-examination and correction. Not Wheeler! He is digging his hole ever deeper, publicly and fully documented at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only thing Wheeler has going for him in a fight is that he’s a complete lump - but he’d be out of breath within a few minutes and moaning about his injuries- he’s no serious threat to anyone.

And he has absolutely nothing going for him in a battle of wits - as we’ve just seen he is completely unarmed! The audacity to ask for a debate 😆😆
Luke was like “but we are debating, now, that’s what we’re doing” and Wheeler kept asking him why he was refusing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. So wonderful to see someone using sense and logic and Wheeler being his true narcissist self in real time, poor Luke had the look of utter disbelief at what a moron he is that we’ve only ever had in private in front of a screen. At least Luke isn’t doing the “is it him or is it me” thing we all did.

Can December 17th be known forthwith as Luke Hanna Day? We can celebrate it every year 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.