Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah tonin

Well, what a surprise it was to wake up and find we have some ex-employees now part of TCHQ!

Welcome to the newbies that have joined us - 155 people strong and our numbers continue to rise.

@hiddenninja63 I don't think you have a number - shout up and get yours, don't be shy 😏

@Figureofspeech89 - come and find me or FP for a chat. Same name, different platform. You can talk to us and we will share your experience anonymously.

Thanks @ashdlol for issuing numbers whilst I was working, thanks lovely.

I have also noticed some new names liking my posts - please shout up and we will assign you a number. More and more people are coming forward each day and you are totally safe here.

I would love to be a fly on the wall- can you imagine the levels of anger at finding out your ex employees have joined the Trolly C*nts over at tattle?!
Think of the receipts, I can confirm on 3rd Jan, Liam will be helping me (his plan) I’ve explained my goals and we are starting on 3800 cals and working around 5k steps a day and gym, with a fortnightly check in, so we can adjust things as we go, I will post it all on TT, has a great day x

• Heart
Reactions: 51

sarah tonin

I have been scrolling thru tt videos I hadn't seen before and I'm crying at how he speaks to people with weight issues when he is supposed to be supportive and he just can't have a conversation with anyone without trying to come out on top every time but that live with Luke was a shocker .if he still has anyone supporting him and using him for his professional services after seeing how he spoke to Luke then I would be totally shocked . That for me was the last straw ,surely he must reflect back on that and think "I have just killed my business " I'm absolutely ashamed that I thought all of you on here were the bad ones but it's because I hadn't seen all this shocking behaviour . I'm so sorry to anyone I thought bad of after seeing all this . I could kick myself 😭
I got dropped 6 weeks ago, it still hurts, it still effects me, because I was promised so so much, “friends for life bud/brother” “MATE!” I was distracted from TCHQ with gaslit goals I will achieve, financial gains (never paid for the work I did) and sense of belonging (needs a break like you did, reply get farked, give my back my toys I gave you) I was in a bad relationship for many years and when that ended it felt the same as this, but it never effected anyone else, where as here I can see how many people have been scared to voice, threatened and humiliated, I still have not made a public video/videos but I will, in time, but right now I will make sure my family have a great Christmas, times a great healer and all that, and it’s safe here, I have sent DBA receipts and helping people here which helps me feel better, I just hope on my birthday I don’t get too drunk and spill the tea by accident 🤣

lurkers, please get a number, I want to know how many are here, you don’t have to share your story, just a little 👋🏻 from the back of the room, stand up and be counted - it’s safe here

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BaxGM

I'm new here, just wanted to say it has been a real eye opener reading everything.

Can I have a number please😊

Would like to say I delivered classes online and was paid on time for doing those.

We as instructors have now been threatened by Mr Wheeler (via Whatsapp) as he believes the classes that were deleted belonged to him.

Mr Wheeler I do not tolerate bullying of any kind. Shame on You

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

sarah tonin

Just watched the live with Luke on TT, when he mentioned me he said I lost a significant amount of weight (told people in never put the effort in tho) and no longer working together because of my personal issues, I asked for a break because of this group (obviously never came here to see what was going on) getting at me, and then got cancelled , and said he will be down to get the equipment back, which he GAVE me apart from the Rower, but then tells people I’m bitching about the weights today on social media after saying many times “im not gonna mention him again” He did me a favour by dropping me, I came here a few weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about, Not Trolls just heart breaking stories, so I made apologies to the people I upset, and helping this group get eyes on, I’ve not done a post on TT because I don’t need to yet.

It’s knocked me sideways reading about the lady on here today

so please, if you are reading this, Ask for a number so more people have the courage to share their story, either in conference with DBA or public

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Police statement signed and returned.
🙏🙏🙏🙏 for the right outcome.

352 in the scamademy
8 posts today …… that competition to get more engagement is going great guns isn’t it 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

EreComesTrouble

Wellllll……. I’ve heard it’s not ok to turn up on someone’s door step to ask for “your” belongings back because I generally didn’t know things were that bad money wise ( if anyone sees it on eBay give us a shout 😂 ) THEN gets 2.5 hours way & calls a woman to intimidate her but she lays the facts out & gets blocked?!!!…. Not tooting my own horn or anything but BEEP FUCKING BEEP! Lesson 1 - DW don’t fuck with a family that has nothing else left to loose….!

• Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas, the tea has been spilled. Dan "debates" with LH and proves he's unskilled. Rowland and Kaz are still up his arse - tattle have proved 80/20 is a farce

• Heart
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Oooohhhh a little birdie tells me that Wheeler is frantically trying to work out who I am...

Come here Dude, gimme your ear and let me whisper something...

I AM YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE.

Instead of worrying who I am, you need to worry about who is talking to me and what i know. You think you have things on others? You really should be concerned about what I have on you. Be thankful that I know how to keep to my end of a confidentiality promise is all I am saying.

On that note, I am off to our staff works Xmas party. All expenses paid for, out of my own pocket cos I appreciate those that work for me.

Why did all your staff leave you again Wheeler?! 🤔🤔🤔

Have a fab weekend all, I know I will. ❤

After the last 48hrs, I need a stiff drink 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

heyhey76

Ahh bless I am happily hooked up - having a house built for us to live in with kids and dog as we speak! and I earn much much MUCH more money than him! dick head! And contrary to his indication that fat people are unhappy, quite the contrary! I am extremely body confident, and look much younger than my 46 years - and strangely much younger than him! I can run a half marathon with ease at any time (but those steps didnt count you know! ;-)), I squat, I bench press, I skip... I also eat and drink and I am a little round - I have massive boobs, and arse that looks like a melted candle, I have the most amazing partner, kids and life tarnished temporarily by my crossing paths with narcissists... when i look in the mirror I see me. A woman who has lived her life without ruining anyone elses, a life i can be proud of and have built friendships that have lasted over 40 years. Al of this could make me feel sorry for him.. he has none of that. Poor little willied, friendless, scared little boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Dan Wheeler #16. Hes lost the plot and wants to fight Luke Hanna. He didn't know classes were deleted and looks a right spanner!

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Okie doke

This is weinstsein
I am all for healthy debate, but Weinstsein? That's not nice. Using slurs like that makes us no better than Wheeler

What she has told you was two fold: she was an instructor that was paid to do a service - and had no say or dealing in the day to day shambles. She did her job, and got paid.During that time she fell pregnant and he was good to her. She accepts its not what he wanted but they agreed nonetheless that she could stay. Being the consummate professional he is, he fucked them over by telling them their jobs were effectively obsolete ON A LIVE. They took exception to it and left, taking their content with them.

Secondly. She was also a member of the plan,and her experiences, calories and support from the plan were from a time when Wheeler didn't think he was too big for his boots and paid the clients some attention. Whilst she doesn't disregard or dispute how any of us are feeling or what we have been through, her experience was totally different.

We are all allowed an opinion, thats fine but lets not resort to nasty name calling ( if I have misunderstood what you meant by Weinstsein I apologise but it doesn't read well)

Come on, we are all here for the same reason - to work together, not against each other.

• Heart

TheGreatOne

It's a legitimate question - I'd love to hear from someone on the inside whether they genuinely believed the plan was good/effective? I am open minded and will accept whatever the answer is.
Hey, I’m new here! I came across TCHQ on TT (shout out FP) and recently I’ve found my self reading this forum!
I’m in the industry, I am qualified and I can tell you his plan is fundamentally flawed from the beginning.
1) First impressions: imagine your excitement at reading what he offers on his site only to find out none of it is offered? Imagine tuning into a live thinking you’re going to get some quality education instead being met with a foul mouth, burping baffon talking about anything but what his program is about?
Imagine the blow to your motivation and mindset when you’re crying out for support to receive no response, and your opinion heavily censored in the FB group. finally to be told “trust the process” yet you’re at your heaviest ever weight. The final straw is you can wave good bye to your money back cause you lost 1cm on your waist one week!
2) Practicality of his plan: from experience whenever I need to increase clients calories it’s slow and steady over time. Forcing them to massively up calories only causes sluggishness, bloating, sickness. (Also due to the high protein) and only ever results in poor adherence. now try and get that person to walk 10,000 steps (btw an arbitrary number created with no scientific bases) (oh and btw walking infront of the tv don’t count apparently, yet he has step classes)
The reality is, his theory of high calories requires a person to be very very active, and for the avg person, hard worker; single parent whatever you may be this level of activity is just unrealistic. Especially if you’ve not been active in a long while. Especially when your calories are upped massively. So soon as you’re not at that high level of activity, those calories are too much. It’s not feasible and flawed.
3) Lack of bespoke plans : It’s no coincidence that a lot of you were on 2340 calories. This means he never read your sign up information, and never read the check ins. It’s also worth noting that if it was truely bespoke he’d of got you to track your steps, find a baseline and then built them up week by week. He can claim “oh but there was 2000 of you” THATS WHAT YOU HIRED A TEAM FOR!!!

He signed you up, took your money and left you all worse off. He’s an embarrassment. I’m glad some well known accounts like LH picking this up.
In regards to the debate around who’s qualified and not. Those who are qualified should of recognised everything I’ve just stated. You should of cut ties and walked away. In my eyes it makes you worse.
keep up the good work guys. I’m rooting for you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So picture this for me if you will.

You join 8020 and pay Mr Wheeler the best part of £900 quid UPFRONT for 12 weeks 1:1 coaching.

The first week he tells you to do nothing other than track your food and steps.

The 2nd week hes busy posting on his stories about women and orgasms etc. You don't think its appropriate nor professional so you contact him and he blocks you from viewing further stories.

Theres a couple of no shows (surprise) and then when he finally gets in touch he tells you hes unable to do a video call as he's living with his parents and the Internet is down. You quite rightly tell him you would prefer a face call AS THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR and he goes batshit crazy. Tells you he's suspending your membership as YOUR head needs to be in the right head space to be able to be coached!

He tells you that he will come back to you in 4 weeks. Guess what? He doesn't.

You contact him explaining that you didn't want a break, and suggest that if he isn't willing to coach you that you get a refund and go your seperate ways. You get told you arent getting a refund as the plan has worked. You get told you, and I quote '' You are too needy and need to get some friends '' FOR ASKING HIM TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE YOU HAVE PAID FOR! 😳😳

You were too scared to pursue it, after all we all know what Dan can be like. Its not until the whole Dan Died thing that you see all the negativity surrounding DW that you decide enough is enough. You contact him again and ask politely for a refund. He gets back to you telling you never to contact the Academy again but here's the killer insult. He tells you that if you contact him again, he would publish all the photos you sent to him at the point of joining the plan.

Unfortunately this story isn't imaginary. This actually happened to someone that has found me and I truly cannot find any other words than abhorrent. Hes taken money without providing a service, hes blocked any attempt of communication and hes bullied them into submission by threatening to expose photographs!

This person tells me that for £900 quid they literally got a spreadsheet. No mindset work, no content whatsoever.

Wheeler, how low can you actually go? If I were you, I really would start worrying. More and more people can see you for what you really are and are stepping forward to tell their stories.

This person says that TCHQ has given the strength to speak out and they know they arent alone.

Whilst we are all pulling together, stronger than ever, it seems Wheelers World is falling apart. I couldn't be happier!

Thank you for talking to me and trusting me today. TCHQ have got you ❤

(screenshots all shared with consent, thank you🥰)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Hi guys, #4 here, as you can tell from my number been here on Tattle since pretty much the beginning, real life is kicking my arse big time right now physically and mentally and I also work in retail, so you can work out the impact that one has at the moment 😂😂😂😂.

I’m quiet on here for all of the above reasons and a sick Dad, but I’m still reading and I’m so damn proud of everyone, I’ve waited years for this twunt to get his comeuppance and to be stopped once and for all and I finally believe it will happen and that’s all down to the sheer dedication and bravery of the people here. Whanker could only hope to have this many clever, intelligent, compassionate people on his team, no one is being paid, bribed or threatened to do this, just a bunch of great people who have been hurt and abused, coming together for the greater good.

4 yrs ago when I had my “experience” with Whanker I could only have dreamed of him being held to account like he is now and it’s a glorious sight. Keep going guys, much love and respect to you all, love #4

• Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I think we have to be careful about assuming that other people have seen what we have seen …….. and I don’t mean assuming they have understood things as we do - I mean literally seen them.

If you didn’t watch the lives, the TT etc - and you only saw heavily curated Academy posts …… well, you would have no reason to leave until he did the dirty to you personally.

But - more important than all that ……. THIS IS A SPACE OF - support, forgiveness, whistleblowing and laughter. It’s a space of bringing people together ……….. where we can own our mistakes whilst under the influence of what is basically a cult - and know that we are amongst friends. We can air our concerns and fears……. (And we should) - and I think it’s good to sometimes ask hard questions …….. BUT only in love and understanding.

We have grown into a community of strong individuals and long may we continue to grow.

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
On this day of Christmas dan wheeler gave to me 3 chin rubs 2 energy drinks and a DRY FANNYYYYYYY! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
12 singing Steves, 11 burps are burping, 10 trust pilot reviews, 9 staff are leaving, 8 bullshit remedies , 7 trolly c&@ts, 6 days disappearing , 5 exercise classes, 4 competitions , 3 blocked accounts , 2 big brown noses , and a Nessa snog for all to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Alfie1234

VIP Member
The only thing Wheeler has going for him in a fight is that he’s a complete lump - but he’d be out of breath within a few minutes and moaning about his injuries- he’s no serious threat to anyone.

And he has absolutely nothing going for him in a battle of wits - as we’ve just seen he is completely unarmed! The audacity to ask for a debate 😆😆
Luke was like “but we are debating, now, that’s what we’re doing” and Wheeler kept asking him why he was refusing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. So wonderful to see someone using sense and logic and Wheeler being his true narcissist self in real time, poor Luke had the look of utter disbelief at what a moron he is that we’ve only ever had in private in front of a screen. At least Luke isn’t doing the “is it him or is it me” thing we all did.

Can December 17th be known forthwith as Luke Hanna Day? We can celebrate it every year 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

insertnamehere150

Things they don't tell you when you join 8020:

1 - hes taken your money, that's all he cares about

2- despite his claims, there are no qualified staff on board.

3- claims of 600 classes in the Academy are incorrect. Instructors deleted them when they left.

4- There is no help or support, regardless of what he says. FB posts are monitored, emails go unanswered and the general mantra is ''trust the process''

5- Its common for the owner of the business to go AWOL. Today he couldn't be arsed to face his paying customers, couldn't be bothered to post about his absence but today will chat bollocks on SM about his beard. Priorities and all that, Wheeler 🙄
This will blatantly 'expose' me but I just want to clarify... the 4 instructors are all qualified as is Liam. The instructors qualifications have been questioned a lot on here and I want to say we've spent thousands of pounds, hours, blood, sweat and tears to gain those qualifications. I apologise that the quality or the lights/music/venue wasn't up to standard but as with many industries the fitness business was hit hard and we didn't all have the additional income from another job to fund more equipment.

Those of us who had the ability to remove our classes have done, although this was a hard decision as we know some people relied on them heavily to encourage them to increase movement so I'm sorry to anyone who's still in there and is no longer able to use those

• Heart
Reactions: 30