Dan Wheeler #15 Jingle bells wheeler smells fatdan got away con man is gona sht his pants when Carla has her say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We thought this was over a few weeks ago - but its all kicking off now!!!

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

I won't recap - by the time I've done it, it will be old news - some thing is happening every hour at the moment - get your popcorn kids...

Title by @ashdlol slightly changed to fit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am sure you probably have already and I am just a little on the slow side... but have you guys seen the exchange in the comments between LH and DW from the live on BNFG as well? It's absolutely ridiculous. Luke is offering to have a serious grown-up debate about the subject and Dan's response is just "come and fight me" whilst referring to Luke as a child and a bully. He's absolutely on another bleeping planet. The guy needs to be sectioned and locked away! He's absolutely bleeping barking mad!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
#1 checking in for duty! I literally can't keep up at the moment!
I need to go shopping! I can't wait to see what's happened by this evening! can you close the other thread - I've gotta run, I've spent the last hour dicking about watching that live!!

I am sure you probably have already and I am just a little on the slow side... but have you guys seen the exchange in the comments between LH and DW from the live on BNFG as well? It's absolutely ridiculous. Luke is offering to have a serious grown-up debate about the subject and Dan's response is just "come and fight me" whilst referring to Luke as a child and a bully. He's absolutely on another bleeping planet. The guy needs to be sectioned and locked away! He's absolutely bleeping barking mad!!
He is barking mad and he looked crazy on that live - terrible decision on his part to do that, he made Luke look really good the idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I got my number a while ago 86 or 96 canโ€™t remember, but normally just read along and support from the sidelines but oh my god this morning was just insane. Actually canโ€™t believe what I was listening to. Then seen this on fb and had to make sure it got seen. What grown man acts like that. Well done to LH for keeping his cool, I certainly wouldnโ€™t have!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
In short :

TCHQ now 132 members strong, including DJ and Liam Holder who have both made themselves known

DW turned up at DJs house unannounced to take back gym equipment he gifted him. We know he gave them to him and are searching out receipts so will prove that to be a lie as soon as we can.

Liam is mortified at what hes learnt and wants no affiliation to Wheeler. Like all of us, hes better off away from the tit show and has our support.

Dan thinks hes Rocky and offered Luke Hanna out on a fight after Luke schooled him on a TT and on a subsequent live. Video evidence incoming.

Dan called all Lukes viewers toxic and publicly called Leah a witch. First off, the majority of Lukes viewers were ex 8020 members, so take from that what you will, and yes, Leah is a witch. Shes a badass witch that also isn't scared of him.

Rowland and Cleverley still firmly sniffing his buttcrack. Noses proper brown.

Dan still claiming hes lost 8st and kept it off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have missed loads, feel free to chip in. I need a lie down after what I have just watched!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I got my number a while ago 86 or 96 canโ€™t remember, but normally just read along and support from the sidelines but oh my god this morning was just insane. Actually canโ€™t believe what I was listening to. Then seen this on fb and had to make sure it got seen. What grown man acts like that. Well done to LH for keeping his cool, I certainly wouldnโ€™t have!
That needs to go to Funky asap so they can get to the police about it. Holy jesus

Hes single now too?

Reactions: 11
โคโค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what a bloody morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ think Danny the fanny has been fuming on that YouTube comment all day n night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omg really is going to take days to edit all the videos for this tit show #9 checking in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
64 reporting OMG what gym does Luke Hanna attend that is a threat

Reactions: 9
I can picture Dan stomping round his garage now crying and saying HE WAS MEAN TO ME and calling kaz for a secret snog after Sam makes them pork chops.

in this scene, Sean is opening energy drinks to help and the two Steveโ€™s are on zoom soothing him about nasty buwwies who say nasty fings

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoโ€™s the bully again plz remind me because looks like wheeler is trying to intimidate Luke by tracking his place of work ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” big fat twit getting sparked out at the gym today too ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ omg whankey stop it ffs I am dying here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ plz someone get the cctv of that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.