Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't really know who he was until this weekend and I got blocked by him for asking why he put up that awkward reunion video with Eden if he didn't want people to ask questions loooooool. He was deleting comments left right and centre.
I made a comment too about how awkward it must be for Chloe and he replied that it wasn’t as they’d all moved on. Nice of him to answer for her

Reactions: 2
Why are him and Yaz on poppy and Jay’s podcast and not Chloe and him. He made that whole weekend about himself and everyone else leaving Chloe and his own son last.

Spotted in tonight Josephine tonight thinking he’s some a list celeb 🤣🤣🤣🙈 in water loo London

Reactions: 2
Why are him and Yaz on poppy and Jay’s podcast and not Chloe and him. He made that whole weekend about himself and everyone else leaving Chloe and his own son last.
I honestly don’t know why Chloe puts up with it tbh

Reactions: 1
It looks to me like chloe wants a quieter week and probably some time with her sister

Reactions: 4
Yeah I do! But yeah he’s only bothered about fame anyway. Clearly.
I get that vibe from the whole group to be honest. I don't even think they'd piss on each other if they were on fire unless they could guarantee the views x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.