Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a beg and cheat but I wouldn't say he's failed his children .he's a good dad unlike other dad's he sees his other two kids so I wouldn't say he's failed then

Reactions: 4
Have it early. The bleep wouldn't get a tattoo of his kids unless it won a vote.

Reactions: 2
He does a lot more fir them kids than some dads that live with the kids full time. Just because a relationship hasn't worked doesn't mean them kids have been failed

Reactions: 4
Yeah? I believe he was married before or definitely in a long term relationship and they had two children. Now him and Chloe have Chester. He seems like an ok dad, probably a tit partner though.
Ahhh thank you, I've only really known of him since the eden drama (thank god)

Was the ibiza trip just a thing with friends or was it work related? It's difficult if she's been on holiday for a week and he has work related things as soon as she comes back that he needs to do seemed like bad timing. I really don't believe he is a bad dad whatsoever he does seem a good dad from what we see. Maybe not the best partner given what we know happened and I do feel uncomfortable how he is with yaz

Reactions: 3
Was the ibiza trip just a thing with friends or was it work related? It's difficult if she's been on holiday for a week and he has work related things as soon as she comes back that he needs to do seemed like bad timing. I really don't believe he is a bad dad whatsoever he does seem a good dad from what we see. Maybe not the best partner given what we know happened and I do feel uncomfortable how he is with yaz
From what I could gather that seemed to be her issue about him going, he was saying it’s ‘Work’ but she was saying it’s not as he’s not being paid to go he was just invited.
I don’t think he’s a bad dad either but I do think he can be selfish in general. I’m sure his job can be a lot more flexible than a lot men who have to work away from home, meaning he could be home 24/7 in between jobs that do involve working away and plan which ones he does/doesn’t do but I don’t think he’s very good at actually thinking or sometimes considering others feelings!

Reactions: 3
From what I saw it was a Jax Jones party and he went with Jack Saunders etc so I’m guessing it would have been pretty messy! I think I’d get a bit fed up of it all if I was Chloe but that’s just me

Reactions: 1
Yeah tbh I think he’s a really good dad from what we see. He can turn jobs Down so you’d think he would look at it properly so if he’s not been at home much then maybe say no, I’d be pretty pissed off if he was just swanning off every where

It must get difficult as you might get worried about not going to these things you've been invited to through management incase that stops you getting other things. That said the likes of yaz is with same management and doesnt need to go away anywhere and seems to be doing well for deals. Its definitely about time chloe had a night or weekend with the girls. He has his ghost thing on Monday so that will be another night away

It must get difficult as you might get worried about not going to these things you've been invited to through management incase that stops you getting other things. That said the likes of yaz is with same management and doesnt need to go away anywhere and seems to be doing well for deals. Its definitely about time chloe had a night or weekend with the girls. He has his ghost thing on Monday so that will be another night away
Just saw on her TT that she’s having a girls night out. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.