Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live a lot at least 3-4 times a week usually. Around 11am then about 9-10pm. He also has his ghost hunting page he’s love on there alot and live on Facebook where you have to subscribe to watch. Think it’s £3.99 an “episode” and it gets a good few hundred in

Reactions: 1
Facebook is really were the good money is I'm sure. Tiktok takes a cut from gifts etc and it's quite high.

I’ve just seen a TikTok of his gf playing a “prank” on him (I mean, I didn’t find it funny either tbh) and he’s such an arse. So rude! Totally different to his TikTok persona.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm kidless so I might be wrong but taking a baby to a beach when it's 35 / 36 degrees seems crazy to me. Is this normal for people to do?

Reactions: 2
I'm kidless so I might be wrong but taking a baby to a beach when it's 35 / 36 degrees seems crazy to me. Is this normal for people to do?
I would worry SO much about keeping them out of the sun and not getting them burnt that I wouldn’t enjoy myself. However, being in an air con room and by a pool might be preferable to the temperatures they’re forecasting here for Monday and Tuesday!

We’re just back from Turkey and it was 38/39 on the days we wanted to do the beach we went in the morning and hired a day bed for shade. Then back to hotel and aircon in afternoon. ☀

Uggghhh his latest one about her having her 🩸 on holidays. And the comments 😞 he’s such an immature twit

Reactions: 4
Dan spragg just said on lawerence live tik tok pays the tax lol he needs to Google lol
How do TikTok Influencers pay tax? Each year you need to fill out a self-assessment tax return. What you pay is your freelance tax bill minus the expenses of running your business.
1658525339520.png

https://www.earnr.co.uk › blog › the...

• Wow
Once again Chloe has all the kids whilst she’s working and Dans nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 3
Yeah, Chloe the mug was working in the office looking after 3 kids whilst Dan was at a beer festival 🧐

I've not been online for ages £4.99 for their ghost hunts on Facebook might not be too bad if say once a month but they are live almost weekly over there sometimes twice. Then on top of that people send money its crazy. Do they get the money from people subscribing on tik tok?

• Angry
I've not been online for ages £4.99 for their ghost hunts on Facebook might not be too bad if say once a month but they are live almost weekly over there sometimes twice. Then on top of that people send money its crazy. Do they get the money from people subscribing on tik tok?
Yeah they do.

Yeah they’re making a tonne from the fb lives as fb doesn’t take a cut anywhere near as much as TikTok does from its creators. So they’re going to bleed it dry while they can. 2grand worth of new equipment so they are trying to invest in it to keep it going.
I can’t warm to Adam he just irks me for some reason so I don’t watch but I would rather pay £4.99 to watch a ghost hunt than £4.99 for a TikTok subscription, I think they’re an absolute joke (the subscription feature)

• Angry
Yeah I agree .I don't mind the ghost hunt
been charged as they use it for there
equipment and also ghost hunts are charged anyway and normally a whole lot more .I don't pay though I only watch the free ones as I wouldn't be for a normal ghost hunt never mind there's 😆😆

It’s a bit tight him only doing mostly sub lives, I bet a lot of people who normally want to comment and interact can’t afford to pay it. He’s chosen to do it at a time when the cost of everything is rising too.. shows how selfish he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.