Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Chloe’s holiday vlog tiktoks Dan just looks so pissed off and doesn’t want to be there with her?

Reactions: 6
Their holiday looks like the most boring trip ever, could have just gone to a hotel near home! Can’t understand ppl who go to a foreign country and don’t leave the hotel

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why he didn’t stay living the single man lifestyle, it just doesn’t seem like he’s interested in being a family man? I don’t see him doing Dad stuff like in the pool with Chester or even playing football with his little lad when he’s home with him. Chloe interacts with them and actually does more stuff with them than him. I know he sees his kids and takes them places which is a lot more than some Dad’s do but he’s on holiday now with his girlfriend and son and seems more interested in finding stuff to do with Conner or sitting there looking moody/bored when he’s with Chloe and Chester. Same as when he’s at home, he’s always wanting to be off doing his own thing.

Reactions: 7
He's too busy trying to live some influencer playboy lifestyle whilst his mug of a girlfriend does all the running about after the kids, 2 of which aren't even hers

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why he didn’t stay living the single man lifestyle, it just doesn’t seem like he’s interested in being a family man? I don’t see him doing Dad stuff like in the pool with Chester or even playing football with his little lad when he’s home with him. Chloe interacts with them and actually does more stuff with them than him. I know he sees his kids and takes them places which is a lot more than some Dad’s do but he’s on holiday now with his girlfriend and son and seems more interested in finding stuff to do with Conner or sitting there looking moody/bored when he’s with Chloe and Chester. Same as when he’s at home, he’s always wanting to be off doing his own thing.
Next minute - video of him in the pool with Chester 🤣 obviously reading about himself here !

Thought Oakley was his best mate? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooh what’s happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't follow this guy at all but just watched his live and had to jump on here to see what he's all about. He's tipsy on live just now and comes across as gay, so i was surprised when he showed his wife(?) as i dont know who either of them are. So for him to look moody when he's not around that other guy does not come as a surprise

• Haha
It's a shame that lad with them on holiday has spoilt his looks now, I don't know his name. There can't be anything left on Dan to tattoo.

Reactions: 1
So is that 2 holidays without his oldest kids? I thought he was better than that.
I have to agree it's their last week of school next week (well it will be here) they could of waited and took the 2 eldest then poor form really

Reactions: 4
The holiday vids are giving off major “everything is fine, look how strong our relationship is” vibe. Boring af

I have to agree it's their last week of school next week (well it will be here) they could of waited and took the 2 eldest then poor form really
These so called "influencers" think that nothing applies to them. People put them on pedestals. Stupid comments like oh I'm crying with you make me so mad 🤣🤣🤣. These unfluencers on Tiktok best enjoy there fame it's not gonna last forever. The public have a habit of making talentless stupid people famous. 🙄

Reactions: 1
He must be minted he’s just been on holiday and now he’s on holiday again
People need to wake up and stop funding them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.