Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe wasn’t pregnant at the time it was a while before that, it was during lockdown 2020. Dan and Eden were texting, sending naked pics etc, he was saying he’d leave his girlfriend (Chloe) for her. Chloe found the messages, kicked off, punched a wall, broke her hand but still stayed with him. After Eden’s outbursts about it all (where she’d talk about it on live, send people into his lives because she was blocked etc) and Yaz saying how heartbroken Eden was/how perfect they were meant for each other everyone forgot about it really until Dan become friends with Yaz 🙄

Reactions: 4
Chloe wasn’t pregnant at the time it was a while before that, it was during lockdown 2020. Dan and Eden were texting, sending naked pics etc, he was saying he’d leave his girlfriend (Chloe) for her. Chloe found the messages, kicked off, punched a wall, broke her hand but still stayed with him. After Eden’s outbursts about it all (where she’d talk about it on live, send people into his lives because she was blocked etc) and Yaz saying how heartbroken Eden was/how perfect they were meant for each other everyone forgot about it really until Dan become friends with Yaz 🙄
HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?

What woman with any self respect would for one not kick him out

Then play happy families the Witt other woman and be ok with her sister becoming besties

They are all so weird massive ick from the lot

Reactions: 3
It was very early on in lockdown I think I remember her going live with aj and getting people to go in Dan's live she would be laughing at him calling him names for wearing that red dress, aj used to go quiet you could see he didn't want to be involved in the drama

• Sad
As others have said - how does he get these women?? Especially fighting over him and causing drama.
Is it the hair or the dodgy double chin covering tatts? Or the beady eyes?

Reactions: 8
I reckon Lee is probably wary about who she befriends because of her “drug abuse” history

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen his current tiktok? From what I've read in the comments he's going on love Island? I've never seen the show, but ain't that usually just a villa for people to hook up? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen his current tiktok? From what I've read in the comments he's going on love Island? I've never seen the show, but ain't that usually just a villa for people to hook up? Haha.
Well doormat chlo already allows it for free, why not let him get paid to cheat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes clearly joking about loveisland 😆 he's in Barcelona he put on insta it's for a job oppertunity

However I think he might not be in the villa but .May be doing something for it ? Maybe aftersun?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hes clearly joking about loveisland 😆 he's in Barcelona he put on insta it's for a job oppertunity

However I think he might not be in the villa but .May be doing something for it ? Maybe aftersun?
Without body shaming anyone .. he’s too chonky for LI, the men in there are all ripped!

Maybe he’s presenting, don’t see how he could go in the Villa. I feel that’s inappropriate!

Why would they want him presenting. Jeez. He’s hardly ever at home now as it if. Chloe puts up with loads. She’s stupid.

Is he not on the windup? He’s just done presenting at a cheese rolling competition, What’s he got to offer to love island? 🤢

• Haha
Totally he’s just making it up for views about going on love island. Hes not single so couldn’t anyway. Plus he would’ve been in isolation if he was anyway

From comments on his tik tok it looks like he's probably presenting or something if it keeps the roof over their head chloe probably doesn't mind. The only thing chloe needs to worry about is who he's messaging

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain how this big job oppertunity that is going to change his live is for a partypoker thing that he's showing on his insta ? Surely that's not it .it must be something else

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.