Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stuck up for Dan when it comes to parenting but this cheating scumbag is just smug that he's got away with cheating. How yaz can allow this scum to tarnish her husbands name making major false accusations is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Dan Spragg makes me feel sick. He is a walking ick. Proper cringebag!! If for some reason this is a controlling or toxic relationship, Dan airing all this could be dangerous!

Reactions: 5
Yaz is posting happy families
Lee must be a right mug he’s been called an abuser cause she got caught out, then happy families Sunday lunch
I’m so glad I have a normal relationship

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Lee knows whats being said about him online. His wife deleted his account so probably can't see what's being said unless he searches for it. He's being gaslit something stupid by legohead and his doormat of a girlfriend. And the sanderson sisters who are meant to love him have actually destroyed his reputation online. There's no way in hell anyone is gonna let their family member go home with someone who they claim to be abusive. Both Eden and Dan need cancelled for this. They seem to be blaming Lee for his wife's actions. Yaz either needs to leave Lee and go home or cut Eden out. Can't say I like anyone from this whole escapade. All need humbling. Wonder what they will do once Tiktok has lost its sparkle (which isn't long) Have any of them any real talent? Lee has.

Dan is so up himself it’s u real. Standing with his gf saying how he spoke to yaz multiple times every day. That’s more than friends. Even if they didn’t actually cheat that’s not right. Her saying talk later lee is home was her trying to tell Dan to leave her alone. She’s realised her priorities and spending time with her own husband.
Dan trying to make it all about him “I was the one made lee welcome on holiday”.
💯 more to this.

If I had insta I would message him there

I bet he has no idea what Dan did

I would want to know

Reactions: 3
Lee does know what Dan did? He commented on his video that he'd seen Inappropriate texts, but it got taken down fast.
the live that him and Chloe did when they said he was abusive, lee commented and said he couldn’t see it as Dan blocked him

the live that him and Chloe did when they said he was abusive, lee commented and said he couldn’t see it as Dan blocked him
Oh yeah I know about that, I thought you meant in general. I'm fairly sure he knows what's been said by now. Poor bloke.

Reactions: 2
He’ll know. He was with big mouth, tit stirrer Eden when it was all kicking off, she’ll of made sure Lee knew.

Reactions: 2
How sad I feel so bad for him
His reaction to his Mrs best friending someone who has already cheated with Eden ( or whatever they were doing ) was totally normal. I don’t know many men who wouldn’t have had something to say. Now all the brainwashed lot are calling him an abuser that marriage is now doomed

Don’t get why Dan gets so many women. He’s not that good looking. He’s arrogant and creepy. He cheated on Chloe while she was pregnant. He was chatting to/seeing Eden. Why would Yasmin even go there!

Reactions: 9
How sad I feel so bad for him
His reaction to his Mrs best friending someone who has already cheated with Eden ( or whatever they were doing ) was totally normal. I don’t know many men who wouldn’t have had something to say. Now all the brainwashed lot are calling him an abuser that marriage is now doomed
Lee suffers from PTSD as well, god only knows what this is going to do to his mental health x

Beginning to think it's one big push for views and content. Maybe their numbers were down and money drying up? They all need banned from tiktok. Scary to think Yaz and Dan are parents. God help any child of Edens. 🥴

He’s live now. Going to Barcelona in the week to do a ‘poker job’ poor Chloe I dunno how she puts up with it surely he can find a job that’s local and works around Chloe and the kids.

Reactions: 1
He’s live now. Going to Barcelona in the week to do a ‘poker job’ poor Chloe I dunno how she puts up with it surely he can find a job that’s local and works around Chloe and the kids.
She doesn’t have to put up with it though. Dan showed his true colours to her when he and Eden were messaging. Now he’s doing it with Yaz. And that’s only the two we know about.

Both her and Dan going on live acting smug and she said they bicker all the time and have an example of Dan “not looking after Chester”. She allows herself to be a doormat.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.