Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all up for co parenting and that but was she really on a night out with her partners ex wife? It’s a little bit odd and “pick me” vibes for me.
She had nobody else to go out with so had to go with the ex-wife and the neighbour.

Reactions: 8
I’m all up for co parenting and that but was she really on a night out with her partners ex wife? It’s a little bit odd and “pick me” vibes for me.
She went out with someone else and bumped into jem and jems friend whilst out. When jem went home the friend stayed with chloe

Reactions: 4
Apparently it ‘wasn’t planned we just bumped into each other’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me so sad how many pictures she puts up of Dexter and never any of Chester. Would be lovely to see a pic of both of them together at least!

Reactions: 6
I mean I can’t talk as I only have one child but do people have favourites? She makes it very clear she’s got a favourite child. I just know if I had another I’d love him or her just as much as I do my son. Growing up I had a large family and I never felt like my parents had favourites we were all treated the same

Reactions: 4
She only likes dexter at this point and so does lego head, he was being sharp this nothing with Chester.. imagine showing people you've no time for your first born son, nice eh.

Reactions: 7
I mean I can’t talk as I only have one child but do people have favourites? She makes it very clear she’s got a favourite child. I just know if I had another I’d love him or her just as much as I do my son. Growing up I had a large family and I never felt like my parents had favourites we were all treated the same
My favourite child is whoever is best behaved at the time 🤣. But seriously I’ve got two and love them both equally. I could never treat my eldest or youngest differently like that. It would break my heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite child is whoever is best behaved at the time 🤣. But seriously I’ve got two and love them both equally. I could never treat my eldest or youngest differently like that. It would break my heart.
exactly it just doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t understand how people can have favourites and be so clear about it. If I didn’t know looking at her social media it doesn’t look like she’s got Chester as she rarely posts him now

Reactions: 3
I’ve got 4 and they’re all my favourite at different times, my eldest got an amazing school report and I’m super proud, but tomorrow she’ll probably piss me off and someone else will claim top spot 😂 but generally, no I couldn’t pick a favourite, there’s no different treatment like C&D so obviously get.

Reactions: 8
How sad can you get. He didn’t get to drink last night so he’s had to come on tonight to drink. Can he not go one night without. Grown man with 4 kids but spends his Saturday night alone in his kitchen talking to his ‘fans’ with a bottle of wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How sad can you get. He didn’t get to drink last night so he’s had to come on tonight to drink. Can he not go one night without. Grown man with 4 kids but spends his Saturday night alone in his kitchen talking to his ‘fans’ with a bottle of wine 😂
Yeah do him and Chloe actually spend any time together!? Wouldn’t you want to be watching a movie or something and chilling out together. Their relationship is really odd.

Yeah do him and Chloe actually spend any time together!? Wouldn’t you want to be watching a movie or something and chilling out together. Their relationship is really odd.
Yeah it’s weird. I wouldn’t like it if my partner spent every weekend in the kitchen. Especially as we both work during the week so like to spend our weekends together

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s weird. I wouldn’t like it if my partner spent every weekend in the kitchen. Especially as we both work during the week so like to spend our weekends together
Especially in the kitchen drinking out of that manky cup talking to his phone 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.