Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Dan said he will get her macaroni cheese if he can go to the gym and she looked at Chester and said “what your gonna leave me with him” 😠

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My 2 year old goes to bed at 6pm. She's always got up between 4.30 and 5.30am. Unfortunately not as simple as putting her to bed later to get up later. If only.
If I put her to bed later, she wakes up earlier 😂
We've tested all sorts!

My other 2 used to go bed at 6 as well but they used to sleep until 8/9am!
My son is exactly the same, he's autistic and sleep is such a difficult thing for him x

Reactions: 1
I think they’re very lucky he sleeps from 6 till 7/8. She wants to thank her lucky stars and naps late morning!

Reactions: 9
You can tell that when Dan is around the kids all he’s thinking about is when he can escape and go and do what he wants to do.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how as a mother you can be so cruel towards your children

Reactions: 12
I have 2 under 3 and both of them sleep 6-6, I dont mind as such because i get about 5 hours to myself before bed 🙈

Reactions: 8
I thought she was all about gentle parenting?
When I first had her coming up on my fyp a year or so ago, it was all her blabbering about giving advice for gentle parenting

Reactions: 5
I have 2 under 3 and both of them sleep 6-6, I dont mind as such because i get about 5 hours to myself before bed 🙈
I think everyone does it differently and that’s ok. If you’re an early riser anyway then why not grab those extra hours at night. Wish I was but I’m not 🤣

Reactions: 5
Someone who’s good with screen recordings should start getting these snippets. She’s bleeping horrible!! Who the duck says that about their own kid…. On live in front of thousands of people?
Even if you said it to your partner as you felt rough you still wouldn’t shoot the kid evils and say ‘you’re not leaving me with him!?’ She’s such an immature stuck up witch. Some days I start feeling a tiny bit sympathetic then I’m like nah, she’s just a spoilt brat, too immature to be a mother.
Dans an absolute helmet however I do agree with some posters on here, maybe he pisses off out all the time as can’t bare to be around her!

Reactions: 15
I’m all up for co parenting and that but was she really on a night out with her partners ex wife? It’s a little bit odd and “pick me” vibes for me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.