Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They‘re about to perfom at Rock am Ring. There‘s a livestream on RTL+ but I don‘t think it‘s accessible without a VPN.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I found yesterday that if you get Express VPN and set your location to Germany, the live stream will work. Ready for round 2 at Rock Im Park today? It starts 3:15pm UK time.

Reactions: 1
Has everyone heard the new song 'If I Can Dream' that's on the Elvis movie? It's beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has everyone heard the new song 'If I Can Dream' that's on the Elvis movie? It's beautiful
Oh thats really gorgeous, Im going to be listening to that on loop. Its the sort of song I would play if/when Im down and itll cheer me up. It needs a really smouldering moody video to go with it x

I was so gutted I couldn't go to that concert. I know loads of people who went, including some in front row and some who got on stage and it sounded absolutely epic.

New video for If I Can Dream! The moment about a minute in, when Damiano breaks the 4th well.... Yeesh.

• Heart
Oooh, I'm glad to see there's a Måneskin thread 😏 I saw them live recently! Can confirm they're even more amazing live and Damiano is even hotter in the flesh. (Although I must admit Ethan has been making my eyes - and thoughts - wander lately... 👀)

Reactions: 3
I once screenshot a series of Damiano's hotel room naked-but-for-a-towel selfies and sent it to a group chat, complete with fire & aubergine emojis. Except I didn't send it to a group chat, I accidentally sent it to my mum!!! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 14