Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness, they start to really annoy me. They try to promote some senseless stupidity because they have nothing to offer musically. The same poses, photoshoots etc over and over again, always emulating someone. I know sex sells but considering most of their fans are, like, 12, it’s basically corruption of youths. I’d rather they for once focused on making good music, but I predict they won’t and everybody will be over them in a year. There is only as much hot Damiano we can tolerate

Reactions: 5
Bit late to the party but he is gorgeous but I’m old enough to be his mum 😂
Mind you he has been with an older woman before so 🤔🤣

Reactions: 1
Goodness, they start to really annoy me. They try to promote some senseless stupidity because they have nothing to offer musically. The same poses, photoshoots etc over and over again, always emulating someone. I know sex sells but considering most of their fans are, like, 12, it’s basically corruption of youths. I’d rather they for once focused on making good music, but I predict they won’t and everybody will be over them in a year. There is only as much hot Damiano we can tolerate

Nothing to offer musically? Have you listened to their albums? They are releasing the singles they think will be popular, which are really nothing like their lovely Italian tracks.

Thomas wrote the riff of Le Parole Lontane when he was 16. Damiano was 18 when he wrote the words to it. Tell me La Paura del Buio is rubbish? There's many more like this.

Reactions: 3
Nothing to offer musically? Have you listened to their albums? They are releasing the singles they think will be popular, which are really nothing like their lovely Italian tracks.

Thomas wrote the riff of Le Parole Lontane when he was 16. Damiano was 18 when he wrote the words to it. Tell me La Paura del Buio is rubbish? There's many more like this.

Absolutely but those tracks are becoming fewer and further between. I'd be surprised if there's anything like it on their next album. They're all about image now.

Reactions: 4
We've not heard the new album yet, so fingers crossed it's a continuation of the last one with the poetic Italian lyrics.

Reactions: 4
She's addressed this on Twitter and Insta. I thought this thread was about the band?

Is anyone going to their tour? I've got tickets for the London date on Feb 6th, so excited!

The tour was postponed due to covid. Then they were going to release new dates this week, but announced they were still working on it due to the war in Ukraine. They had a date in Kyiv and 2 in Russia I think so that probably gave their management a headache with trying to rearrange. Tickets are still valid for new dates though, so hopefully it won't be too long until we know!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Its a shame but understandable given everything thats happened/happening. Cant wait to hear your review 😁

Love how open with his relationship he is tbh it’s refreshing. None of that “single, young, attractive, rockstar” trope. Good on them.

Reactions: 2