Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I’m not the only fan of the Italian Eurovision guy (c), here is a thread to discuss all things Damiano David. Feel free to discuss other members of the band here as well! 🇮🇹

Kicking it off with Damiano’s newish pic from one of the latest Instagram stories:

6747E670-CEF0-4C24-9464-E2AEB56CBF54.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m having an awful day at work and I need to submit my uni paper until midnight, but I feel like all I’m going to send to my professor is this set of gifs:

I just realised he is the spitting image of my first love, who also happened to be Italian. He was so gorgeous I’m sure it’s was against the law and we never went all the way, so obviously I must be trying to reach closure by letting myself fangirl over DD like I’m 15 again 🥲 It’s just such an uncanny and bittersweet feeling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually think if I listed all the things I’d like him to do to me I’d be banned from here for good

A59B49DD-0E51-4F71-833A-24E113A3988D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know he is meant to have a girlfriend but I get serious fwb vibes off him and Victoria🧐

Reactions: 9
He’s definitely the typ of guy to make you fantasize all sorts of things on a grey monday 🤤

Reactions: 9
I actually think if I listed all the things I’d like him to do to me I’d be banned from here for good

View attachment 627786
I guess you could always use spoilers but I get what you mean (in a way) haha 😂 I suppose he could just read me some Italian dictionary or his shopping list or whatever and that would do for starters. Though I have to admit the way he pronounces “th” when speaking English is like overdosing on tiramisu

I know he is meant to have a girlfriend but I get serious fwb vibes off him and Victoria🧐
I have to admit their PR agent/manager or whoever is a genius. They are promoted in a way that is certain to appeal to Gen Z, and it seems to be working wonders

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's had girlfriends.

Damiano is engaged I think, in a relationship with Giorgia Soleri anyway, there was a video of her watching the eurovision final.
I actually wonder whether he is engaged or whether it’s a lost in translation kind of thing. I mean, I could read up on it but I’ve only studied Latin, not Italian 😂 He just doesn’t seem like the marrying type. And he’s Italian, don’t they marry in their 40s? Not an expert, but I’ve heard getting a divorce there is quite a big deal and costs a lot of money

Anyway, I mean, I’m his age and I don’t plan on getting married for the next 10-15 years 🤣

I feel like it’s my duty to post pics since I’m the creator of this thread, so here is:

5A979B9F-5D95-4B98-852A-98BED0850550.jpeg

Gotta love guys who wear Dr Martens 🥰

P.S. If we misbehave too much, the thread gets closed and I get banned, spare a thought for me 💀

Reactions: 5