Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When asked about music they liked I heard them mention Harry, but now I notice there are pearl necklaces (ahem) and Gucci and other bits and bobs that make me think he is on a bit of a pedestal. It does seem like infatuation!
they're prob working w gucci. the guy follows them

Damiano is the BDSM version of Harry and I have zero complaints
damiano is agreat performer and he pulls off the clothes and he has the attitude for it. plus he's not fooling the world with being sexually ambiguous. he said he's straight.
damiano is what Harry's fans think he is

Reactions: 5
they're prob working w gucci. the guy follows them
Yeah I think they are dressed by Gucci now - all their recent clothes are Gucci. It did make me laugh when they went to get their Roman award (can't remember the name of it, Lupo something) and it was like 30 degrees in Rome & they all rocked up in Gucci winter collection suits. Damiano's was velvet! He must have had a right dab on!

Reactions: 3
i mean gucci clothes are tit anyway. i hope damiano wont become Alessandro's tail like harry

They're only young, I guess they're dazzled by the designer name.
They've also risen to popularity so quickly.
The group was formed in 2015-2016, X-factor in 2017 and charted as number 2 in Italy in the same year, have been successful since then. Then they hit international popularity which many groups don't manage to do in the genre (especially if they're not singing in English)

I'd sort of argue that they didn't really have a period of 'struggle' that many other bands have had where they get to cement their image and what not

Reactions: 1
That's interesting actually. Vic & Thomas have known each other since they were 10, but they haven't been "a band" that long, you're right. Their fashion and musical style has definitely changed since they started and they're still experimenting with different things, which I think is great. They are definitely extremely talented though, I forget they're in their early 20s when I hear some of the lyrics & guitar skills, so they definitely deserve their success.

I watched something or read something somewhere where they said there isn't really a pub culture or anywhere for bands to play gigs in Italy like there is in the UK, hence why they started out on the streets as buskers. They took a high risk high reward strategy by going in for X Factor and it definitely paid off, plus Eurovision. I think it's partly all that & partly their confidence and not giving a tit if you like them or not that's made them a big success.

Added to that - about their evolution - their first EP "Chosen" is a pile of shite quite frankly. Il Ballo Della Vita is much better, but I still skip a few tracks. Teatro D'Ira vol 1 is one of only 2 albums that I never skip tracks on (the other being Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morrissette) - every single track is amazing. Can't wait for the new one!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Their gig on their IG stories looked sooooo much fun. I definitely want to see them when they come to the UK!

Did anyone see Damiano's stage dive last night? He literally took a run up and launched himself into the crowd unexpectedly! I thought he was a goner! :eek:

Also, although I am loving watching the footage from the gigs, there is a distinct lack of Ethan! Campaign for more Ethan!

• Heart
Does anyone else think they're trying too hard nowadays to be cool or edgy or whatever? I get that they wanna make hard rock mainstream but it just seems forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they're probably excited & getting carried away by their explosion in fame right now. It's easy to forget they're only just in their twenties and not fully grown up yet. I'm not a fan of Vic keeping getting her boobs out - wearing see through tops with no bra & last night's outfit of tape over her nipples for example 0 fair play to her for being so free & cool but i think she'll regret it in the future.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen on twitter that #JusticeForTheDrummer is trending and its mostly about Ethan being too hidden away! I hope its paid attention to 🤞

I am loving all the videos on insta of their festival performances! So jealous of the fans they pull on stage for Lividi sui gomiti!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
this band 🥵🥵🥵🥵

i have the biggest crushes on damiano and victoria. VICTORIA 🥵🥵🥵🥵

that’s all i have to say, goodnight i’m off to dream about them