Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On stage again today in Austria. Vic with the nips out again. Clips on insta look great, can't wait for the set list to be published, although it looks the same as the last few times.

His gf posted on Twitter something along the lines of "ooh suddenly I want to learn how to play basketball" 😂 He is copying a pic of A-Rod, DD posted the original on his stories a few weeks ago. Still blinking hot though!!

And I STILL can't find out where they are filming in London on Saturday, so my hopes of meeting them are dashed this time. :cry:

Who? The band? I'm guessing they get so many messages on their public accounts that they don't even look at them. I could msg Global Citizen I suppose.

Reactions: 2
Just seen on insta that Maneskin are now performing in Paris instead of London, so that's that problem solved!

Reactions: 3
Global Citizen concert is spread over two different channels tonight and goes on for absolute hours. Ive hit record on it all but cant work out which chunk they could be playing in x

Global Citizen concert is spread over two different channels tonight and goes on for absolute hours. Ive hit record on it all but cant work out which chunk they could be playing in x
There’s apparently a YouTube stream for the whole 24 hours too on the Global Citizens YT

Reactions: 1
Which could be about 5pm UK time? Ive hit record on the whole thing just incase. Someone on twitter who met them reckoned they are doing 5 songs, interested to see what they will do.

• Haha
Someone on Twitter has said that Maneskin are performing at 8:10 PM 🤷‍♀️ not sure if accurate

OMG I am still on a high - heard they were performing at 9:10, but it was more like 8:40 on iplayer, totally wasn't expecting them then! Brilliant, although I was shouting at the TV to turn Thomas' guitar up on Zitti e Buoni and was disappointed to hear Bury a Friend AGAIN. Clothes were fantastic, high energy as always. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Hope they come to the UK on a tour.

Reactions: 2
OMG I am still on a high - heard they were performing at 9:10, but it was more like 8:40 on iplayer, totally wasn't expecting them then! Brilliant, although I was shouting at the TV to turn Thomas' guitar up on Zitti e Buoni and was disappointed to hear Bury a Friend AGAIN. Clothes were fantastic, high energy as always. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Hope they come to the UK on a tour.
Not sure why Thomas’ guitar was so quiet on Zitti e buoni as it seemed to be louder on other songs!!