Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to Bon Jovi yesterday and was suddenly struck by the thought that I'd love to hear Maneskin cover Dead or Alive! Plus if Damiano wanted to sing Bed of Roses to me, I wouldn't be averse to that. Ooh er missus.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic sorry but I wish Victoria would stop uploading topless photos of herself when she was a child.

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic sorry but I wish Victoria would stop uploading topless photos of herself when she was a child.
I love her but agreed it was really weird of her to upload a naked pic of herself as a kid, then moan about "who reported it?" 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think she's a bit of an attention seeker. I watched the Maneskin documentary on YouTube and she was always trying to be the centre of attention / get herself into frame / interrupt people / show off. I get the vibe that if she likes you, then you're golden, but if you cross her she'll be really nasty.

I must say though, I love the friendship between her & Thomas, you can tell they're really tight and it's really sweet.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Thomas and Ethan are the most interesting at the moment, they have still managed to maintain some rockstar ‘mystique’.

Yes I love how Ethan is so quiet & mysterious. I saw an edit on Insta and it was like "5 things you didn't know about Ethan Torchio" and it was no joke like "He is the drummer, he is Italian, he has always had long hair, he has freckles" etc.

I love Ethan too, especially the video of him going shopping in London. Not sure why but it cracks me up 😂 also have a massive soft spot for Thomas 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
finally dawned on me who he reminds me of: Bela B (from the German band Ärzte)
I was too young for him, maybe DD is my chance now :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
OMG yes. Hubba hubba.

I love Ethan too, especially the video of him going shopping in London. Not sure why but it cracks me up 😂 also have a massive soft spot for Thomas 🥰
Yes, my favourite bit is when he says completely deadpan - "baked ham and chocolate biscuits for Victoria... what she is going to do with these two things together, I don't know" 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
finally dawned on me who he reminds me of: Bela B (from the German band Ärzte)
I was too young for him, maybe DD is my chance now :ROFLMAO:
I got into them several years back(along with some other german bands) and hes so cute!!!

• Heart
Has anyone else seen they are coming to London on sept 25th to film a performance for the Global Citizen event? You can't get tickets for the concert, but the event will be live streamed on the BBC from 5:30pm. I'm so tempted to go down to London to try & meet them & get a pic but how would I find out where they are staying / where the event is being filmed? There's no info on the web page.

Reactions: 6
Ooh must set a record for that. Only thing u could do was hang around the venue but itd be very risky as to wether you could spot them going in?

I know she has a nose ring, but in the Gucci pics she has something dangling over her lips in the middle, so not in the right place to be a nose ring.
1631340942989.png