Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness no. But this heatwave is making it hard to do anything, including lusting after Damo. However, the underpants are not sexy😢

Reactions: 2
Absolutely not but in this heat if any man, including him came at me with anything other than an ice cream I’d cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks like he's got a massive willy. So does Ethan - there's loads of pics of him in his undercrackers on Insta as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is gorgeous. But, I have to be honest- I don’t understand how he is considered stylish. I find their clothes horrible.

He is gorgeous. But, I have to be honest- I don’t understand how he is considered stylish. I find their clothes horrible.
Well, I believe Gucci is responsible for dressing them now? I just happen to love their clothes, they also dress Harry Styles and Florence Welch, as far as I can remember. Love me some 70s suits :love: But I have to agree that DD’s pre-fame style (and the way he dresses off duty) is truly something else.

942AB9F6-A040-462A-9CE0-F3A2119B4CDE.jpeg

I mean, what is this? 🤣 2010s fashion was vile, but it’s still baaaaad. He is pretty, though.

Reactions: 1
She looked gorgeous and its lovely to see how far they have come, but not sure it showcased the make up very well (althought thats not her fault).

Reactions: 1