DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the epitome of double standards. The kids can be around my latest shag guysss because I see them everyday so I can traumatise them. But the audacity of Jack having a new girlfriend is too much to bear. Sounds like he’s been with the new girl the same amount of time or longer than she’s been with the guy so honestly what’s the difference. Not saying she should allow the children to sleep at someone else’s house yet but she’s clearly not ok with the other woman existing

Reactions: 1
She 10000% writes at least 97% of those messages she shares dauly herself! Gets about 1 comment per post on her feed but hundreds lf supportive dms a day. Yeah ok hun

Reactions: 2
She’s not sure which one is more in love with her?! Daisy, no one loves you the way you love you. No one.

She is so desperate to get Jack back, it’s quite remarkable. Just move on girl.
And by the way, the main reason you need to eat salad is because you’ve got a fat gene 🤐 👀

So there’s a mole in the girl gang whatsapp? Can whoever it is post the screenshots here please 🤣 how does this girl just trust anyone at the drop of a hat when she’s seen clearly that she doesn’t make good choices… all the exes and baby daddy’s, the best mate who stole her car?! I only ever remember her saying her best friend is someone called Tina. Is that who it is

Reactions: 2
Yes please do speak up!!

Also….thanks Daisy for posting the most depressing Sunday lunch ever… looks shite. Like the rest of her life.

Trying to give away one of her cat on her stories; you know the ones she loves so much .. like they’re a second hand sofa .. girl. You’re the last person that should have pets. Every aspect of her life is delusional even down to beautiful she thinks she is

Omg cats only 8 weeks and already being discarded. I didn’t even know you could get them that young I’m sure mine was 11 weeks when we first got her

Kittens are meant to leave their mums at 12 weeks, it must have been 6 when she took them home, no wonder it’s biting, didn’t have enough time with its mum to learn how to behave. I’m guessing those kittens don’t last a year with her and will just be discarded soon like her men.

Kittens are meant to leave their mums at 12 weeks, it must have been 6 when she took them home, no wonder it’s biting, didn’t have enough time with its mum to learn how to behave. I’m guessing those kittens don’t last a year with her and will just be discarded soon like her men.
6 weeks is so little!! I thought we got ours at 11 but looking back she was the last one to go and was 16 weeks when we took her home. Is it scratching or biting? I bet those kids are absolutely feral around her aswell I feel sorry for the animals. They’ll definitely be gone soon, she gets through everything so quickly. She’s like a Katie price car crash

The cats will be gone soon 💯. Never known someone so manic and dysfunctional as she is.
Who thinks she wants the phone to 1) spy on what jack’s been up to because she’s still obsessed with him….and/or 2) to give it to another deadbeat boyfriend of hers.
She’s the Aldi version of Katie Price 😂

Does she realise that in a couple of v short years, Nate (or his friends) will be big enough to find photos of her more or less naked online? I don’t get it.
Plus….the self confidence she has will never fail to amaze me. Wow.