Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do not get why she crunches her shoulder up so much I dont know if its because she is uncomfortable or what. She seen her arse when someone asked her saying she doesn't know what they are on about but we can all see it bar her 👀
Her smile aswell.. is that forced? Daisy I mean. Looks demonic
Oh 100 per just looks so weird.

Last edited:
I’m sure she’s claiming to live alone and getting universal credit/her rent paid etc. So many girls do this it winds me right up.
Oh she definitely does, it really does me as well 😡
Her and Jack have only split up 4 times in 4 years. Like that's normal! I've been with my boyfriend a decade and we haven't broken up even for a day in that time.
She says that but I have only followed her for about a year and a half and I am very sure it's been more than 4 time 🤔🤣

She says hdndndhehend

Lotsofboys

Acknowledging the anniversary of your failed engagement, just when we thought she couldn’t get any worse. She’s tragic.
Rat boy probably still paying that ring off (more fool him), while she’s got her lippy on and is on the prowl for the next sperm donor.
The big question, though, will she shower after the gym…..? Skank.

NightFeeds

She is so keen to portray the perfect relationship but she put up a blog recently and it proves her and jack have been off more than on and she was trying to get pregnant after about 12 weeks! That’s insane. I think she wanted a girl so was desperate to get pregnant again.
She’s also far too keen to introduce men to Nate. He’s had 3 dads already!
someone else also mentioned her poses. They are awful and so unflattering. She looks like she has spinal issues with how she she contorts herself. I wish this thread was more active as I have a lot to Say about her.
I agree, find her really odd and laughing at the spinal issues, looks like Quasimodo hunching over.
Also wonder how she seems to have so much money to burn constantly?!

Nixen

Chatty Member
Someone I know gave her kid her maiden name as its first name and whenever I remember this I think ‘what’s the plan if you split up mate?’… Harley Harley?

Nixen

Chatty Member
She’s also utterly obsessed with trying to make it look like her life is something to be envious of when we’ve all watched her plough through about 5 guys in the last 5 years. Every single one is ‘daddy’ - her poor son must be so confused.